Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DR Interview with Nadia Bjorlin
Topic Started: Feb 5 2013, 06:03 PM (1,513 Views)
Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I just want to give my many thanks and praises to the soap gods that remembered Nancy's disdain for the Hortons! :hail:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Nice interview -- thanks for conducting it!

It's kind of odd that Nadia Bjorlin was apparently unaware that Nancy and Craig despised Mike, since that was never a secret. I guess that she just forgot about that part of the character history, but she made it sound like she had never been aware of that fact in the first place.

In one of the recent Twitter/Facebook spoiler threads, some things were posted that strongly implied that Nadia was still taping.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 6 2013, 04:04 AM

It's kind of odd that Nadia Bjorlin was apparently unaware that Nancy and Craig despised Mike, since that was never a secret. I guess that she just forgot about that part of the character history, but she made it sound like she had never been aware of that fact in the first place.

In one of the recent Twitter/Facebook spoiler threads, some things were posted that strongly implied that Nadia was still taping.
i think when chloe came to show mike already left or leaving

PatNS
Member Avatar

Good interview. Ghoul Girl is my favourite incarnation of Chloe.

Looking forward to seeing Patrika on screen again ... she's definitely a good schemer!

elizhope
Member Avatar

Is Nadia still filming or has she finished this stint?

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 6 2013, 04:14 AM
Will&Sonny

i think when chloe came to show mike already left or leaving
Mike DID leave Salem with Carrire before Chloe arrived.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Great interview and great, substantive answers from Nadia. Thanks for this!

I miss the Wesleys like crazy. I want to root for them against the Hortons. Long live the Wesley dynasty!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny

I wouldn't doubt that she wasn't aware of it. Chloe hadn't even been thought of when all of that was going on and I don't think they intended for Nancy and Craig to stay past that storyline. I can see how she wouldn't know about it since it didn't really concern her or her character when she came on.

If I remember correctly, Kate Mansi had similar trouble back when she started and misspoke about her character's relation to Sonny. I think all hell broke out on twitter over that one, haha. I just don't think everyone researches their family history when they begin playing a character (unlike Chandler Massey, who watched hours of clips and assumed that Will shot EJ before the writers did).
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Feb 6 2013, 01:36 PM.

Harmony233

Spencer Hastings
Feb 6 2013, 01:36 PM
Will&Sonny

I wouldn't doubt that she wasn't aware of it. Chloe hadn't even been thought of when all of that was going on and I don't think they intended for Nancy and Craig to stay past that storyline. I can see how she wouldn't know about it since it didn't really concern her or her character when she came on.

If I remember correctly, Kate Mansi had similar trouble back when she started and misspoke about her character's relation to Sonny. I think all hell broke out on twitter over that one, haha. I just don't think everyone researches their family history when they begin playing a character (unlike Chandler Massey, who watched hours of clips and assumed that Will shot EJ before the writers did).
Wow I didn't know that about CM thats kinda funny lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Nice interview and all but I just feel that her return just wasn't necessary, especially if they aren't giving us Broe, or Phloe or even Danloe...I just got a feeling that this was all one short arc idea by TomSell to create some angst for Dannifer...

if that is the purpose of her return and we are going to see another 4 or 5 months of this shit, then I would have rather he stay gone.

annie21

If she's staying through March, then the theory that maybe Daniel and Chloe will leave Salem together with Parker could still be in play.

King
Member Avatar

I love Chloe. And I've loved her FOREVER, but they're really assassinating her character this time around. I was not watching during the hooker storyline, really though.

Romancer66

annie21
Feb 6 2013, 02:30 PM
If she's staying through March, then the theory that maybe Daniel and Chloe will leave Salem together with Parker could still be in play.
Bringing back a popular female character in the desired age bracket, played by an undeniable looker like NB, and then not pairing her romantically with anyof her former leading men is just bizarre. Surely something must happen on that front at some point, or why bother bringing her back at all?

Chloe can certainly do better than Shallow Dan, but I'm so sick of the show's relentless propping of this guy that I'd accept just about any outcome that has him leaving Salem permanently.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This Chloe is much improved over the previous Chloe. Of course she's NOTHING like the original Chloe, even post Ghoul Girl. I think Ghoul Girl Chloe is pretty overrated myself, but I did enjoy right after she turned into the beautiful Chloe from Ghoul Girl. The transition was good.

I do find myself rooting for Chloe now because I want her to break Dannifer up, but I don't want her with Daniel so its like I'm half rooting for her and half not. I don't see Daniel as a prize so I do feel like they're wasting her. But anyway that tortures Jennifer is good in my book. I hope things pick up when Nancy gets back into town. Chloe isn't the best at scheming because this is the first time Chloe has ever acted like this. I can't wait to see Nancy lay into Jennifer, Kate, Daniel, etc.

Evan
Member Avatar

As much as I hate Daniel, I must confess that he has way more sexual chemistry with Chloe than he does with Jennifer.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Evan
Feb 6 2013, 05:50 PM
As much as I hate Daniel, I must confess that he has way more sexual chemistry with Chloe than he does with Jennifer.
I can't imagine it being the other way around for anyone. Including Jack.

Will&Sonny

Spencer Hastings
Will&Sonny

Re: the bolded...yeah, that's a fair assumption. I guess that it just seems weird to me because if I were an actor, I'd approach a role the same way that Chandler Massey did. I can't imagine not researching the histories of my character's parents, but that's just me.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Feb 6 2013, 07:24 PM.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

i would love to have her dad back too!!

lysie
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 6 2013, 07:23 PM
Spencer Hastings
Will&Sonny

Re: the bolded...yeah, that's a fair assumption. I guess that it just seems weird to me because if I were an actor, I'd approach a role the same way that Chandler Massey did. I can't imagine not researching the histories of my character's parents, but that's just me.
Soap research is pretty easy now, but she wouldn't have had the convenience of youtube. And digging up info about Sami and Lucas and the Bradys/Hortons/Roberts is one thing; the Wesleys is another.

Ljay
Member Avatar

annie21
Feb 6 2013, 02:30 PM

i was thinkin since Chloe likes to perform in the Opera and such..She would allow little dude to stay with Dan while she did that.

And then the thoughts of Chloes cancer returns, she passes away and leaves little dude where he needs to be with his daddy....

JMO

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply