Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Y&R's Michelle Stafford Interview
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 04:24 PM (1,792 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Michelle is on the cover of SOD

Phyllis and Jack will be "heating up" and are slowing falling back in love. MS talks about how much she loves working with PB. She recognizes Phick fans are upset about them ending and Nick "started playing the same thing with the sister".

As for Phick, MS talks about how badly they were written under Maria Bell. She acknowledges Bell wasn't interested in writing for them and all Phick did "during the Maria time was break up and talk about Sharon." Then Josh Griffith walked in and Nick and Phyllis ended.

She says of course as it goes for any soap couple, "if the show stays on long enough or I stay on the show long enough, there could be another incarnation", but, now "I just don't think they have anything to say to each other, to be honest with you, except if it's about their kid."

Mention of Christine gunning for Phyllis, but a "surprise offer for Christine changes everything" teases Griffith.

MS also states in her interview that there is a "big revelation" coming up for Phyllis later in February that she says is "really interesting" and something she didn't want "swept under the rug because it's such a change" for her character.

Posted @ Sony MB
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

I get my SOD on Fridays, if there is more I will add to the original post. :)

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting... I really love phack and i enjoy them again.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sounds good to me. Looks like Phick is really dead

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

MS talks about how badly they were written under Maria Bell. She acknowledges Bell wasn't interested in writing for them and all Phick did "during the Maria time was break up and talk about Sharon."

Say What Now! No this lankey heffah didn't! That ain't the song she was singing when MAB had her monkey ass rotating around every got damn s/l showing for all those years... :rolleyes: #FallBack MS

LPS
Member Avatar

^You took the words out of my mouth. Hell, Stafford passively defended MAB on twitter after she was fired. I can't blame her. Maria turned Y&R into the Phyllis and Company show during her tenure. I have never seen a writer obsess over a character like that before.

soapflake02

I for one am so glad to see phyllis and jack back again. They don't dome off forced and Jack certainly knows who Phyllis is. They have amazing chemistry and its nice to see them getting a second chance.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If your boss get's fired, the new one is carrying their briefcase in the door, you don't bad mouth the old boss, because the new one is watching and listening.

I'm glad Phick is done. When Avery hooks back up with Dylan and Nick see's that Phyllis isn't interested. He knows where he can park his tennis shoes.

metitle
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 7 2013, 08:32 PM
Quote:

MS talks about how badly they were written under Maria Bell. She acknowledges Bell wasn't interested in writing for them and all Phick did "during the Maria time was break up and talk about Sharon."

Say What Now! No this lankey heffah didn't! That ain't the song she was singing when MAB had her monkey ass rotating around every got damn s/l showing for all those years... :rolleyes: #FallBack MS
that what employees do, they sought of speak badly about the former bosses to impress the new ones.
I hope she is not doing it because she is pandering.................hmmmm

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

GOOD Phick is dead... if MS doesn't like the way it was written - too fucking bad. Suck it up. Take a look at what MAB did to Shick.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Feb 7 2013, 08:32 PM
Quote:

:hail:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 9 2013, 03:12 PM
GOOD Phick is dead... if MS doesn't like the way it was written - too fucking bad. Suck it up. Take a look at what MAB did to Shick.
More like what MAB writing did for the whole show, period. :soapbox:

sweetzles
Member Avatar

Thanks Rachelle! I'm looking forward to Phyllis and Jack's storyline. The return of Phack is near, and I couldn't be more happier!

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I always said Phyllis belonged to Jack & only him!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Dreamy
Feb 11 2013, 12:45 AM
I always said Phyllis belonged to Jack & only him!
Me too Dreamy.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

Poor Jack, she'll just cheat on him AGAIN.

The only change I want to see for MS's character is to be decomposing. The only good Syphyllis is a dead Syphyllis. :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply