Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sonny and Will's Confusion
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:24 PM (5,581 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest issue of SOD has an article about Will and Sonny. Will gets an unexpected package from Sonny. He assumes itís a sign that Sonny wants to reconcile. The gift is an MP3 player. Will takes it with him to the coffeehouse to thank Sonny. Will is embarrassed when Sonny reveals he actually ordered it before they broke up. The two end up bonding over the music Sonny chose. However, their moment is disrupted when Brian shows up for his date with Sonny.

For all the details, pick up the most recent issue of SOD!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BradyB

Brian Ned's to go AWAY,,,

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

ugh Brian.....damn your fine ass.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

At least it's an article about Will and Sonny instead of an article about Nick.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

It's way past time Sonny and Brian consummated their relationship. They are hot, young, gay men for crying out loud.

cord08

I'm actually surprised Brian's back. I thought his appearance last week would be it for at least a few months.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Brian and Sonny on a date :cheer: :cheer: :wub: i hope we get some more of this :makeout: and hopefull this :sex4:
Move Will get out the way
and Also An MP3 player that is so 2000 lmao who knew they bond over music but an MP3 REALLY????????? LMAO
Edited by Ilovecandy, Feb 7 2013, 07:58 PM.

Ireland98

I'd rather see Brian and Will hookup. That would be hot!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Feb 7 2013, 07:43 PM
I'd rather see Brian and Will hookup. That would be hot!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Will&Sonny

A ring would have been better than an mp3 player, but I'm still hoping that the rings from the JustMensRings.com press release will come into play soon enough. (I'm assuming that two of the rings will be for Will and Sonny.)

Now I can't wait to see what Sonny finds the following week, since it seems like that might be what causes him to realize that he still wants to be with Will. My first instinct is that he finds one of two things:

- a letter that Will wrote weeks before the wedding but ultimately decided not to give to Sonny. The letter reveals that Will is the father of Gabi's baby, leading Sonny to realize just how much it had been killing Will to keep that information from him.

- something that makes Sonny realize that Will believes that Sonny and Brian have slept together, leading Sonny to realize that Brian's a jerk.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Feb 7 2013, 07:47 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I have to commend Days on treating Will and Sonny like a normal supercouple. Love the angst..

lysie
Member Avatar

Okay. I'll do it first.

An MP3 player? Really?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:54 PM
Okay. I'll do it first.

An MP3 player? Really?
It's akin to a mixed tape.

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 7 2013, 07:56 PM
lysie
Okay. I'll do it first.

An MP3 player? Really?
Never in my life have I seen someone have to make multiple phone calls to order a mix tape.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

lysie
Okay. I'll do it first.

An MP3 player? Really?
Oh shit tahts what i just said hehehehheh :P

michr544125

lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:58 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 7 2013, 07:56 PM
lysie
Okay. I'll do it first.

An MP3 player? Really?
Never in my life have I seen someone have to make multiple phone calls to order a mix tape.
That's why I was convinced this was a ring. I understand the MP3 player as very sweet gift as people do give each other favorite songs as gifts. But to go through an ordering process like this for the player :lol: ??? I mean how is an MP3 player a special order?

But I am am liking that Will and Sonny are least getting real angst like any other couple and that Brian isn't out of the picture yet. Seems to me Sonny won't be having a very good time with Brian as he will probably be thinking about Will. Though I do wonder if he we even see the date or if it's just the fact that Will sees Brian pick Sonny up? Unless he runs into Tad at the end and is when he talks with Tad since he's supposed be on with Sonny coming up.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 7 2013, 08:16 PM.

zyona

lysie
Okay. I'll do it first.

An MP3 player? Really?
Thank You! Its V-day not Christmas or birthday!!!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm pretending this "MP3 Player" is an iPod Touch. In which case this would be a great gift if loaded with music that means something to the couple. Maybe they just don't want to promote Apple? Who knows?

Anyway, I like the idea of Will and Sonny getting closer and having Brian come between them again. I'm really liking Brian, for what he is, an interloper. He doesn't annoy me at all and he's a good actor.

michr544125

Will&Sonny
Feb 7 2013, 07:45 PM
A ring would have been better than an mp3 player, but I'm still hoping that the rings from the JustMensRings.com press release will come into play soon enough. (I'm assuming that two of the rings will be for Will and Sonny.)

Now I can't wait to see what Sonny finds the following week, since it seems like that might be what causes him to realize that he still wants to be with Will. My first instinct is that he finds one of two things:

- a letter that Will wrote weeks before the wedding but ultimately decided not to give to Sonny. The letter reveals that Will is the father of Gabi's baby, leading Sonny to realize just how much it had been killing Will to keep that information from him.

- something that makes Sonny realize that Will believes that Sonny and Brian have slept together, leading Sonny to realize that Brian's a jerk.
Yeah but didn't the article indicate all of the rings would be shown on one single episode? If so that counts Wilson out of being involved in one of the 5 rings since the gift for this episode is an MP3 player. But hey that was probably more money than the $30 promise ring on that ring website :lol: .
Edited by michr544125, Feb 7 2013, 08:25 PM.

charmed_67

Will&Sonny
Feb 7 2013, 07:45 PM

I read somewhere that Sonny gets the card Will's was going to give him for Valentine's on the 22nd

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply