Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sonny and Will's Confusion
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:24 PM (5,513 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Is there any chance this MP3 player looks remarkably similar to the wire Hope planted on Marlena to record the conversation with Kristen? If this is so, part of me applauds the show for being so frugal and part of me condemns the show for being so cheap.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I like the angst, classic misunderstanding. I'd kind of like it if Sonny really did sleep with Brian, even though I want Will as endgame. Sonny is single and Brian is hot and into him. People sleep with people they aren't in love with all the time, and Sonny has said he's slept with guys he didn't care about that much since getting to Salem.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Feb 7 2013, 08:23 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 7 2013, 07:45 PM
A ring would have been better than an mp3 player, but I'm still hoping that the rings from the JustMensRings.com press release will come into play soon enough. (I'm assuming that two of the rings will be for Will and Sonny.)

Now I can't wait to see what Sonny finds the following week, since it seems like that might be what causes him to realize that he still wants to be with Will. My first instinct is that he finds one of two things:

- a letter that Will wrote weeks before the wedding but ultimately decided not to give to Sonny. The letter reveals that Will is the father of Gabi's baby, leading Sonny to realize just how much it had been killing Will to keep that information from him.

- something that makes Sonny realize that Will believes that Sonny and Brian have slept together, leading Sonny to realize that Brian's a jerk.
Yeah but didn't the article indicate all of the rings would be shown on one single episode? If so that counts Wilson out of being involved in one of the 5 rings since the gift for this episode is an MP3 player. But hey that was probably more money than the $30 promise ring on that ring website :lol: .
The press release implied that it would be one episode -- "an upcoming episode", singular -- but we could just be reading too much into that. Also, it never stated when those rings would appear, so we don't know for certain that they're going to be featured in the Valentine's Day episode.

Keith
Member Avatar

I just can't like Brian (and I'd like to, because he's otherwise a better match for Sonny than Will) for being that jerk that made Will believe he and Sonny slept together. Sonny would never condone that, and it makes Brian look even worse than Will. He calls Will out on having baggage and not being mature enough for Sonny and all that jazz, but then he turns around and does this? Insecurity and immaturity up the wazoo. Too bad. Brant's HOT. But actor chem never sells me. Its always in the story (no matter how dumb the story is).

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

They should have made Brian straight and paired him up with Abby.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 8 2013, 12:22 AM
Brian never said he was gay so there time to make him bi.

Graceland
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 7 2013, 08:33 PM
I like the angst, classic misunderstanding. I'd kind of like it if Sonny really did sleep with Brian, even though I want Will as endgame. Sonny is single and Brian is hot and into him. People sleep with people they aren't in love with all the time, and Sonny has said he's slept with guys he didn't care about that much since getting to Salem.
It could make Sonny an unsympathetic character, and when has Sonny ever been unsympathetic? I guess they could have done a 'I'll show him' thing, and have Sonny jump right into bed with another man.

Hey, that reminds me, why isn't Sonny questioning Will's jumping into bed with Gabi? Sonny seems to get really bent out of shape at the slightest hint of Will's (possible) self-loathing. Remember, Will didn't want to sleep with Sonny, which meant that he still hadn't accepted his homosexuality. :logic:

Quote:

Oh, no you didn't! :toetap:
Edited by Graceland, Feb 8 2013, 12:41 AM.

cord08

Graceland
Feb 8 2013, 12:39 AM
Honeybees
Feb 7 2013, 08:33 PM
It could make Sonny an unsympathetic character, and when has Sonny ever been unsympathetic? I guess they could have done a 'I'll show him' thing, and have Sonny jump right into bed with another man.

Hey, that reminds me, why isn't Sonny questioning Will's jumping into bed with Gabi? Sonny seems to get really bent out of shape at the slightest hint of Will's (possible) self-loathing. Remember, Will didn't want to sleep with Sonny, which meant that he still hadn't accepted his homosexuality. :logic:

Quote:

Oh, no you didn't! :toetap:
That's a good question. Has anyone really questioned Will about what happened with Gabi? I'm glad no one's questioned his sexuality, but it is kind of weird that no one has even mildly said to either Will or Gabi, "Umm...what were you thinking?!" Maybe someone has said it and I missed it? I know Will told Lucas that he kept it a secret so he wouldn't question his sexuality, but that was a bit different.
Edited by cord08, Feb 8 2013, 12:50 AM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I totally agree that Brian would have been a good match for Abigail because he's a good actor. But I'm liking what he is right now. I wish he was on a bit more frequently, but the guy is pretty busy. He worked with Ashley Benson on PLL, but I'm not sure of the extent of that. Would have been interesting to see him with Kate Mansi.

seanny
Member Avatar

Keith
Feb 7 2013, 09:59 PM
I just can't like Brian (and I'd like to, because he's otherwise a better match for Sonny than Will) for being that jerk that made Will believe he and Sonny slept together. Sonny would never condone that, and it makes Brian look even worse than Will. He calls Will out on having baggage and not being mature enough for Sonny and all that jazz, but then he turns around and does this? Insecurity and immaturity up the wazoo. Too bad. Brant's HOT. But actor chem never sells me. Its always in the story (no matter how dumb the story is).
Will hurt Sonny so Brian wants Will to hurt as well. I would have done the same given the situation.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

seanny
Feb 8 2013, 01:53 AM
Keith
Will hurt Sonny so Brian wants Will to hurt as well. I would have done the same given the situation.
Its Sonny & Will's issue not Brian's. Bri needs to stay out of it. Brian lying to Will should piss Sonny off since he's so pissed at Will for lying.
Sonny also sees Brian as more mature but Brian lying shows that he is immature. A mature guy wouldnt have to lie that he slept with Sonny so Will would leave him alone. If Brian was as confident as he says he is, he wouldnt need to do that to hold on to Sonny& he even wouldnt have pursued Sonny for sex so Soon after Sonny & Will broke up.
Edited by johnwalterseip, Feb 9 2013, 01:31 AM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I don't think people are questioning Will's sexuality because in my opinion he did NOT just jump in bed with Gabi. His family was pressuring him to be with her and he was not yet strong enough to come to terms with his own sexuality and viola, baby Wabi. You don't see him running to other women know or being conflicted now and I agree, he did not jump into bed with Sonny because he was still unsure of how to express himself and reluctant to accept his homosexuality.

I was sad he returned the key.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 8 2013, 02:56 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Then it darn well be amazing songs on that MP3 player!! lol. WilSon bond over the songs and gets interrupted by Brian- love it! It's always good to see Brian onscreen.

stormymac
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Feb 8 2013, 02:27 AM
seanny
Feb 8 2013, 01:53 AM
Keith
Its Sonny & Will's issue not Brian's. Bri needs to stay out of it. Brian lying to Will should piss Sonny off since he's so pissed at Will for lying.
Sonny also sees Brian as more mature but Brian lying shows that he is immature. A mature guy wouldnt have to lie that he slept with Sonny so Will would leave him alone. If Brian was as confident as he says he is, he wouldnt need to do that to hold on to Sonny 7 he even wouldnt have pursued Sonny for sex so Soon after Sonny & Will broke up.
Here's the thing, like it or not, Brian hasn't lied. At no point did he tell Will that he and Sonny had sex. Did he imply it, absolutely, but he never actually said it. All he said was that he and Sonny had an incredible night and that Will would know what that was like. If Will tells Sonny that Brian said they slept together, Brian could deny it and accuse Will of lying to keep them apart and he would technically be right.

Jair

I love Wilson, but I'd love to see an other chance to Brian and Sonny to make fire my tv ... they are so hot ...they can sleep together and then Sonny can go back to Will, eh eh eh!

Brant Daugherty will be also in the next season of Army Wives so I don't know how long he will keep appearing on DOOL

MericP
Member Avatar

Hey, sonny, wisen up!

Brian has it goin' on. There's nothing to convince me that Will should be a choice for anyone that uses their brain.

Sonny needs to lose Will, pronto.

lysie
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 8 2013, 02:55 AM
I don't think people are questioning Will's sexuality because in my opinion he did NOT just jump in bed with Gabi. His family was pressuring him to be with her and he was not yet strong enough to come to terms with his own sexuality and viola, baby Wabi. You don't see him running to other women know or being conflicted now and I agree, he did not jump into bed with Sonny because he was still unsure of how to express himself and reluctant to accept his homosexuality.

I was sad he returned the key.
His family wasn't pressuring him to be with Gabi.

It is weird that no one has asked about what happened.

mae
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:24 PM
The gift is an MP3 player.
2009 called!

Posted Image

Graceland
Member Avatar

Don't you remember Brian starting crap before all this happened? He was always looking for trouble AND he is the reason why Will hopped into bed with Gabi, the reason why he now has a kid, and the reason his relationship with Sonny is over. Will witnessed Sonny and Brian's flirtation in the coffeehouse. That's when he ran to Gabi. It's interesting how Brian fits into so much of this, and now he's taunting Will. I know Wilson weren't official when Will witnesses the nose foam scene, but he was hinting around prior that Will was into Sonny, and was obviously mocking the very notion of the two of them ever being together. Brian has now taken advantage of Sonny's current situation, so it's not as if he's this caring individual. He's taunting Will to claim victory. He's vile. Hot, but vile. Hot, tall, but vile. Wait, what were we talking about? Oh right, the hot guy.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Graceland
Feb 8 2013, 11:42 AM
Don't you remember Brian starting crap before all this happened? He was always looking for trouble AND he is the reason why Will hopped into bed with Gabi, the reason why he now has a kid, and the reason his relationship with Sonny is over.
Brian is not responsible for any of this - Will is. Brian wasn't even aware of Will's presence in the scenes leading up to Will sleeping with Gabi. He certainly wasn't responsible for Will's arguments with Sonny and Lucas. Brian certainly didn't point a gun at Will's head and force him to insert his penis into Gabi's vagina. Nor did he compel Will to lie to Sonny for a couple of months about the baby which is what caused the break-up, not last week's snogging. All Brian has done so far is inform Will that Sonny had moved on a new guy - a guy that hasn't pulled any of the crap Will has done to Sonny.

Is Brian an opportunist? Probably; but that's about it. The evil guy in all of this is Will. His stupidity, insecurities, cowardice and naiveté are why he has a baby on the way and Sonny is now seeing another guy. Now if Brian were to send Will some pictures of Brian and Sonny in bed, then maybe I might feel a little pity for Will; but that wouldn't happen until I stopped laughing. Will deserves everything he has coming to him with regard to how he screwed up his relationship with Sonny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply