Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (15,539 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest issue of SOD has an article Kate and Rafe. At the beginning of the week, Kate hears from Stefano. Kate isnít happy with Stefanoís detached demeanor, and some harsh words are exchanged. This is the tipping point for Kate, and she goes out drinking.

Rafe ends up joining her at the bar. He is angry over Samiís treatment of Gabi. The two of them begin discussing the baby thatís coming. Kate considers Gabi family now that she is carrying her grandsonís baby, and she is understanding of what Gabi is going through. They continue to drink, and are soon saying things to one another they wouldnít normally say. According to Lauren Koslow, ďKate also thinks that Rafe is obviously a very hot, sex guy. A chemical thing happens and it turns intimate.Ē

Kate wakes up in Rafeís bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

For all the details, pick up the latest SOD.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ewwwww.

It was a mistake,but hey let's do it again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Poor Kate.. :shame:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Confirmation, at last! I'm looking forward to the scenes. It's random, sure. But it's so random it works.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

It's like a car crash; it's horrible but I can't look away. :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM
Kate wakes up in Rafeís bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

I . . . I . . .

I don't even know what to say. :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

:x
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

Oh my goodness, JB! Your avatar! :sheep: :licklips:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"A chemical thing happens"

Lmao, yeah it's called "Alcohol." I can't wait to see this story line, it's just so odd
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

This show thinks great storytelling, is wth storytelling. This so out of character for Rafe. It's like bo fucking Vivian! I I can't enjoy stupid!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Personally, I love this. Rafe is so much more enjoyable when he's not with Sami. And glad Kate is pulling a hottie!! Can't wait for everyone to find out about this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

SICK!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY???? This is insane. DAYS has gone too far. Why can't they repair Kate with Roman? At this point I'm starting not to care. The show sucks now, there is absolutely left to keep me watching anymore, NOTHING.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

daysfan20yrs
Feb 7 2013, 07:51 PM
SICK!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY???? This is insane. DAYS has gone too far. Why can't they repair Kate with Roman? At this point I'm starting not to care. The show sucks now, there is absolutely left to keep me watching anymore, NOTHING.
Rotox would be better??? :puke:

No freaking way!!

This is too freaking funny.

And they go back for more.

It's the story that keeps giving & giving.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think I like this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

lysie
The latest issue of SOD has an article Kate and Rafe. At the beginning of the week, Kate hears from Stefano. Kate isnít happy with Stefanoís detached demeanor, and some harsh words are exchanged. This is the tipping point for Kate, and she goes out drinking.

Rafe ends up joining her at the bar. He is angry over Samiís treatment of Gabi. The two of them begin discussing the baby thatís coming. Kate considers Gabi family now that she is carrying her grandsonís baby, and she is understanding of what Gabi is going through. They continue to drink, and are soon saying things to one another they wouldnít normally say. According to Lauren Koslow, ďKate also thinks that Rafe is obviously a very hot, sex guy. A chemical thing happens and it turns intimate.Ē

So, the monkey paw finally took on that Elope scenario.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

granolagirl
Feb 7 2013, 07:56 PM
lysie

So, the monkey paw finally took on that Elope scenario.
No. This is the monkey paw to Ejate and Kady. Six and I are in mourning.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Ilovecandy, Feb 7 2013, 08:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kate has slept with pretty much everyone,so now it's Rafe's turn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

This is just another reason why soaps die. They stop writing characters that span time. They change them with the whim. Characters are not pancakes so stop flipping them constantly. This character that they are writing is not Rafe. Whether you like him or not it doesn't make sense to the guy we've been seeing on our air for the last five years? And why the change? to make Ej/Sami palatable?

His name added to the list of characters ruined to pimp a nonsense coupling. I believe that makes an even eight.

I really would not care of Rafe ended up in bed with Marlena if it made sense. The writers job is not just write shit but to write shit that makes sense.
Edited by Aliaron, Feb 7 2013, 08:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

EJamandBread
Feb 7 2013, 07:42 PM
Oh my goodness, JB! Your avatar! :sheep: :licklips:
Thanks, hun. I feel the same way. :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic