Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (14,846 Views)
lazydazes
Member Avatar

heck yeah! Back in tha day, I was a serious Shuis junkie. Luis/Sheridan were the only reason i watched passions. As for Rafe, for me, I think its time he moved on. What reason does he have not to? Sami ain`t having any problems moving on. Is he supposed to long/wait patiently for samanther to come back to him after she plays in jr`s fruities or another`s for as long as she wants. No point in rafe falling in the same pit hole that lucas has been in for the last decade or so. His love life has been practically nil since lumi ended except for the brief chloe disaster and the mention of a fiance that was quickly ditched. Thats my main problem where sami`s concerned. The guys stories hit the skids when they`re not paired with her. That ain`t right. Time to leave the heiffer on the shelf and stop treating her like she`s some golden prize. There are more interesting and viable women that can be brought to the canvas. As for the physical therapist, i give a big heck yeah to mckensie westmore coming aboard in the role to give rafe a little loving and new life.
Kate and Rafe? I`ll be there for the fireworks. And I`ll also be cheering in the background for autumn to land in salem too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Safensane
Feb 9 2013, 10:54 PM
Geesh, it looks like Rafe & Kate are stealing Ejami's thunder..... Rafka have a potential to be a really intriguing pair, the secrecy factor would make it even more exciting... At first I thought this was just a ricidulous idea, but ole Rafe...can't be denied a little time to howl! :whistling:
I don't see nuthin' wrong wit a lil' bump 'n grind. ;) Go Rafe! Get yer freak on!
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

I just feel that sex with Rafe cheapens Kate. We all know who's going to walk out of this smelling like roses.

A cheap hook up in a bar with a man who's still potentially hung up on Sami (seriously I don't believe he's getting out of that trap so easily) , who really has nothing to offer Kate than momentary physical gratification is just not something I believe Kate would do. She's not above using sex to further her motivations but I can't work out what benefits Rafe brings to the table.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Sorry, but I don't see Kate as some helpless victim about to be taken advantage of. She's a big girl and when she goes for a second round, it proves that she enjoyed what he gave her the previous night. Besides, Kate always gives as good as she gets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

maybe they just want to get a little somethin` somethin`. It happens all the time. They`re just hooking up with no strings attached. I`m totally cool with that. As for rafe not giving kate benefits, he`s not exactly getting any from her either. I don`t know what it is but this kate/rafe hookup is getting more exciting by the moment. Seeing Rafe becoming independent of sami`s vortex of suck just does wonders for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 10 2013, 08:05 PM
I don't think we know what is "out of character" for Rafe because he has been nothing more than a prop for Sami for the last two years. First he was FBI, and that was a huge part of his ego and then he quit because Sami Oakley was shootin' up her lovers in the head and a liability to his career. His character has been consistently supportive of his family as evinced by his defense of Gabi when the truly hypocritical Sami lashed out at her. So I would view Rafe as full of potential, he wants to renew his manhood and sense of self. Kate provides an interesting outlet for both his upper and lower extremity needs.
Rafe has not been consistently supportive of his family. He threw Arianna under the bus to protect Sami and her cover up of shooting EJ.

I agree that we don't know what is 'out of character' for Rafe yet.
Online Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

concerned
Feb 10 2013, 09:29 PM
I just feel that sex with Rafe cheapens Kate. We all know who's going to walk out of this smelling like roses.

A cheap hook up in a bar with a man who's still potentially hung up on Sami (seriously I don't believe he's getting out of that trap so easily) , who really has nothing to offer Kate than momentary physical gratification is just not something I believe Kate would do. She's not above using sex to further her motivations but I can't work out what benefits Rafe brings to the table.
Kate gets around though. I don't think it's out of character for her at all. She doesn't seem to have a type either.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't think it cheapens her. I just have a hard time buying she'd be interested in him at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Angie79
Feb 10 2013, 10:14 PM
concerned
Feb 10 2013, 09:29 PM

Kate gets around though. I don't think it's out of character for her at all. She doesn't seem to have a type either.
considering she was once a hooker every guy was her type lol
Edited by Harmony233, Feb 10 2013, 10:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

ITA with that fact! Kate has sampled a wide variety of men. And after roman and ian, she has gone up meteorotic levels in the men department. Rafe is a sexy hot-blooded male and I`m looking forward to a shirtless rafe.
And kate will undoubtedly bring the heat too. After the success of bristen, I`m guessing they decided to go with another relationship of that type.
Guess kate & rafe have been bit with the lust bug. Gonna be fun 2 watch. Here comes Rate or Kafe!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

spartan
Feb 10 2013, 10:12 PM
Harlee Kin
Feb 10 2013, 08:05 PM
I don't think we know what is "out of character" for Rafe because he has been nothing more than a prop for Sami for the last two years. First he was FBI, and that was a huge part of his ego and then he quit because Sami Oakley was shootin' up her lovers in the head and a liability to his career. His character has been consistently supportive of his family as evinced by his defense of Gabi when the truly hypocritical Sami lashed out at her. So I would view Rafe as full of potential, he wants to renew his manhood and sense of self. Kate provides an interesting outlet for both his upper and lower extremity needs.
Rafe has not been consistently supportive of his family. He threw Arianna under the bus to protect Sami and her cover up of shooting EJ.

I agree that we don't know what is 'out of character' for Rafe yet.
Well, to be honest, i FF'd through that era. I don't think he threw Arianna under the bus but now at least he is not throwing Gabi under the bus to please Sami. I was horrified he was committing obstruction of justice for this woman who would throw HIM under the bus. I mean Rafe does that for her and now she sleeps with EJ and throws it is his face. I think his character is evolving and I hope it has potential. I give him credit for not putting up with Sami's crap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

Well, after Stefano and Ian, I can see a rough, strong, well-built younger man being verrrrrry appealing. It's got to be nice to boink a man who doesn't get his woody with a prescription. Besides, why wouldn't she? Not only does she get a stud to toss her around, she gets it to stick it to Sami at the same time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

lysie
Feb 10 2013, 10:31 PM
I don't think it cheapens her. I just have a hard time buying she'd be interested in him at all.
That was my only problem with this too. Then I remembered that she'll be fresh off of a conversation with Stefano that leaves her upset = emotionally vulnerable. Plus, she'll be drinking heavily = beer/alcohol googles (b/c she'll say Rafe is hot :blink: ), lowered inhibitions and possibly horny.

Emotionally vulnerable + beer goggles + lowered inhibition + horny = :sex4: with Rafe. Hell, she'd probably have sex with Henderson if he was there.

Problem solved.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

camera shy
Feb 10 2013, 12:44 PM
angie37
Feb 10 2013, 12:37 PM
^^^Safe reunion? After Hurricane Kate lays it on him, he'll be saying, "Samantha who?" :wave: But if Kate can't erase her from his memory, maybe the new physical therapist (calling McKenzie Westmore) can.
Didin't Tomlin used to work on Passions? I could go for a Luis and Sheridian reunion.
Count me in for a Shuis reunion! I'm still bitter Luis ended up with Fancy. -_-
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Feb 10 2013, 11:45 PM
Well, after Stefano and Ian, I can see a rough, strong, well-built younger man being verrrrrry appealing. It's got to be nice to boink a man who doesn't get his woody with a prescription. Besides, why wouldn't she? Not only does she get a stud to toss her around, she gets it to stick it to Sami at the same time.
All the better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

So will Sami walk in on them at some point? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

This screams safe angst

Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Sparrow
Feb 10 2013, 11:45 PM
Hey...nothing wrong with the little blue pill...who else could keep the party going for four hours. Well okay, after that you need the ER, but I digress...
Offline Profile Goto Top

aveRex
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Feb 7 2013, 07:49 PM
This show thinks great storytelling, is wth storytelling. This so out of character for Rafe. It's like Bo fucking Vivian! I I can't enjoy stupid!
THAT...made me laugh out loud. :laugh: :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

aveRex
Feb 12 2013, 08:56 PM
Aliaron
Feb 7 2013, 07:49 PM
This show thinks great storytelling, is wth storytelling. This so out of character for Rafe. It's like Bo fucking Vivian! I I can't enjoy stupid!
THAT...made me laugh out loud. :laugh: :laugh:
Not sure about Bo and the lovely Vivian - but the Brady - Vivian love scene sequences were exquisite entertainment. Love them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic