Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (15,697 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Yep... this still makes me want to BARF! :x
Offline Profile Goto Top

vettejb

Cathalina
Feb 10 2013, 11:12 AM
I don't see where this is a change. Rafe is a newly single man with a functioning penis, they tend to do this.
I didn't see this, because I no longer watch. But, as long as they don't write this great "love story" I can see it maybe being entertaining for the viewers. Rafe is NOT unattractive! The more shirtless sexy men, the better.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Of the men currently contract on the canvas not related to Kate, the only men Kate hasn't slept with are:

Chad, Cameron, Johnny, Abe?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
Feb 13 2013, 12:01 PM
Of the men currently contract on the canvas not related to Kate, the only men Kate hasn't slept with are:

you forgot brady and nick

Johnny does really not count until be soras to teen and so that why parker does not count eithef
Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 13 2013, 12:05 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

nickyj12345
Feb 13 2013, 12:01 PM

Sonny, Justin, Henderson.

And Lucas. As far as we know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Feb 13 2013, 12:08 PM
And Lucas. As far as we know.
LOL. Still waiting for the day when it's revealed that someone else is his real mother and they can finally give in to all the sexual tension.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lili
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Feb 7 2013, 07:50 PM
Personally, I love this. Rafe is so much more enjoyable when he's not with Sami. And glad Kate is pulling a hottie!! Can't wait for everyone to find out about this.
:applause:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 12 2013, 10:37 PM
Yep... this still makes me want to BARF! :x
Yep, it pretty much played out that way. :puke:
Online Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I like the idea of Rafe/Kate...but Lauren Koslow's lips made me wanna hurl...Galen looked like he was sucking on two long pieces of flat gum.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Winterfaire

About.com has a poll http://daysofourlives.about.com/ if anyone's interested in voting on this pair. Currently it's a resounding NO! I voted for the couple.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Does anybody know where I can find clips?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:59 PM
granolagirl
Feb 7 2013, 07:56 PM
lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM
The latest issue of SOD has an article Kate and Rafe. At the beginning of the week, Kate hears from Stefano. Kate isnít happy with Stefanoís detached demeanor, and some harsh words are exchanged. This is the tipping point for Kate, and she goes out drinking.

Rafe ends up joining her at the bar. He is angry over Samiís treatment of Gabi. The two of them begin discussing the baby thatís coming. Kate considers Gabi family now that she is carrying her grandsonís baby, and she is understanding of what Gabi is going through. They continue to drink, and are soon saying things to one another they wouldnít normally say. According to Lauren Koslow, ďKate also thinks that Rafe is obviously a very hot, sex guy. A chemical thing happens and it turns intimate.Ē

Kate wakes up in Rafeís bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

For all the details, pick up the latest SOD.
So, the monkey paw finally took on that Elope scenario.
No. This is the monkey paw to Ejate and Kady. Six and I are in mourning.
Our day is going to come. At this point, there aren't many other viable options for her.
Online Profile Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

Go Rafe!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BillieD
Member Avatar

They're disgusting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I thought it was funny. I was entertained.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well I was entertained and happy for them both. Stefano - yuck. Can you imagine? In bed? And she gets a tacky car too? Insult to injury. I hope they form and uncanny bond and Rafe enjoys his afterglow for a while. Kate too needs an ego boost. And when Sami does her daily Hey you, I am talking to you, how DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU - I mean you can do better and I am think of you of course scream fest at the Rafe, I hope he gives her zero reaction and goes out to dinner with Kate instead.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Schumi_F1

I can't love Lauren/Kate more, she's fabulous and she made me like GG/Rafe little bit. ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Kate came across as shy in those scenes with Galen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I wasn't revolted by them like I thought I would be. I found it rather refreshing that Rafe clearly didn't think it was a mistake, I guess I thought he was going to have Kate's reaction and I'm glad he didn't. Even seeing her at HTS later on before they tag-teamed Nick he seemed really happy to see her. Kate's reaction at waking up in Rafe's bed cracked me up, and so did her "Oh what the hell?" as she went in for seconds. I think their hook-up added a nice additional layer to their scenes talking about Nick and his plans. It's going to get complicated once this baby arrives and I enjoyed seeing them put their cards on the table in terms of who they're supporting and why, instead of avoiding the elephant in the room.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cajnej
Member Avatar

I cannot help myself but when I read the title Kate and Rafe have sex I just start laughing. Good luck to them!! :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic