Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (15,534 Views)
AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I can't believe they had sex again! So much for my ONS assumption. Oh well, I don't mind.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

There is little to mind, they are not the most exciting scenes ever but I am glad these two found companionship. I wonder if things will heat up or intensify?
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Is this Kate's big story or only part of it? Maybe her cancer will return and Rafe will be there for her raising Sami and Stefano's eyebrows and both will realize they're not as quite over their exes as they claim to be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hellencatherine

I really think that the other big storyline of Kate is that her Cancer is returning and now that her and Rafe are friends and sex buddies I am sure Rafe is gonna be there for Kate
Offline Profile Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

I think Kate will get pregnant...snark, snarf, snerk......her child and great grandchild could play together
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

rfsexton
Feb 19 2013, 09:41 PM
I think Kate will get pregnant...snark, snarf, snerk......her child and great grandchild could play together
A great storyline.... The citizens of Salem would have an issue with it though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^Your banner/avi....still makes my heart warm...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 20 2013, 03:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

naptown
Member Avatar

I had seen the Kate gets pregnant spoiler in the Rumor Mill section on soapoperafan. You've got to be fucking joking! There is no way they could plausibly make that happen. I agree it would be funny if her child would be playing with her great-granddaughter, but it would be a miracle if that happened. I know they've never given an age for Kate, but she's got to be in her 60's if she's got a daughter in her 40's and a granddaughter in her mid-twenties.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

One of the signs that it's not going to happen is that it was listed in the rumor mill at SOF, where wild guesses count as rumors.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Feb 21 2013, 04:36 PM
One of the signs that it's not going to happen is that it was listed in the rumor mill at SOF, where wild guesses count as rumors.
To be fair...Rafe's name showed up as one side of that 'mystery couple that end up having an affair' spoiler first in that SOF rumor mill thing.....this was before the spoilers came out that Wednesday that he was one of the two....so the majority of the stuff is bullshit fan spec, but at times like any good set of fan specs some might actually come true....
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Feb 21 2013, 05:12 PM
six
To be fair...Rafe's name showed up as one side of that 'mystery couple that end up having an affair' spoiler first in that SOF rumor mill thing.....this was before the spoilers came out that Wednesday that he was one of the two....so the majority of the stuff is bullshit fan spec, but at times like any good set of fan specs some might actually come true....
That's true. But I don't think it was a stretch to guess that Rafe would be one half of that duo, either. It's sort of like throwing shit at a wall - sometimes it sticks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Feb 21 2013, 05:19 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 21 2013, 05:12 PM
six
That's true. But I don't think it was a stretch to guess that Rafe would be one half of that duo, either. It's sort of like throwing shit at a wall - sometimes it sticks.
Yeah, but it could have been ANY man in that age bracket....they could have guessed anyone but they didn't.....it was specific to him....by that day there was a few people that already knew who the two were...Mandy, Ryan and the rest of the source people knew...so did people here at DR...so yeah...I think the rumor mill is pretty much about 50/50 at this point...I've seen some things come true, others never do...but that doesn't discount that a true source would give the information first to the rumor mill because they have been told not to release the information until a certain date.....so they don't want to hold the spoiler anymore and they want it to get out there, so they put it out as a rumor....
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I think saying they're 50/50 is being very generous. 90% of their stuff never comes true and of the things that do, they're always things that a good number of folks already knew (like the Rafe spoiler), or things they made educated guesses on (like the May wedding rumor, which clearly came from Casey D's picture, or the rumors that obviously came from Jason's game threads.

Now they obviously have a source that gives them official spoilers, but if they're the only source of a rumor, I'd take it with a grain of salt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

No babies please, that would ruin the storyline.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

hellencatherine
Feb 19 2013, 05:49 AM
I really think that the other big storyline of Kate is that her Cancer is returning and now that her and Rafe are friends and sex buddies I am sure Rafe is gonna be there for Kate
Well, if that can get Daniel away from Jennifer, then I'm all for it!

a triangle with Daniel/Kate/ Rafe, or perhaps Jennifer/Daniel/Kate/Rafe lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 22 2013, 02:32 AM
hellencatherine

Or write off both Daniel and Jennifer entirely. :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

happy
Feb 22 2013, 03:12 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 22 2013, 02:32 AM
hellencatherine

Or write off both Daniel and Jennifer entirely. :wave:
omg that would be SO much better- escpecially Daniel
Offline Profile Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Feb 19 2013, 09:41 PM
Keeping it in the family. :rockon:

Kate getting pregnant... is that even possible? Wasn't Kristen alluding to the fact that she wouldn't be able to have kids due to age?

I adore Lauren Koslow. :blush:
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Kristen can't get pregnant due to a medical issue. Neither can Kate for that matter, iirc. Not that the show can't have it happen despite history/age, like they did with Nicole and Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic