Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (15,236 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is why soaps die? :rolleyes:

I might throw up while watching this, but I'm interested to see it in some weird way. The only thing that bothered me is Kate being understanding of what Gabi is going through? Kate would rip that bitch's head off her shoulders if she tried to keep Will from the baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Roll eyes all you want but consistency is a big part of what made soaps, you knew your favs, and even the ones you hated, even when you didn't agree with them. Flip flop characters (badly written characters) - is one of the reasons soaps started sucking.

Stories should fit characters. Not characters fitting into bad stories.
Edited by Aliaron, Feb 7 2013, 08:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Ugh, that's gross. :x :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

I don't understand why, lately, this show insists on pairing up its most interesting characters (in this case, Kate) with its most boring characters. Are they hoping for some kind of transferrance to occur?
Online Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Um....no thanks.

I'll stick with Bristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

What in the hell???

Posted Image
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 7 2013, 09:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sparrow

I kinda sorta love this a lot, and I can't explain why. I hate Rafe so much less away from Sami (and conversely, I hate EJ so much more now that he's with her... Sami is the anti-prize.) His hooking up with Kate is one of the soapiest things I've heard on this show in a long time. It's like the lady of the manor boinking the chauffeur. So dirty and wrong, but damn so hot.

**edited 'cause I can't spell.
Edited by Sparrow, Feb 7 2013, 08:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Rafe was essentially created just for Sami and her sucky love-triangle crap stories, and all of his stories have completely revolved around her. It's going to be odd to see him with someone else and having cut ties emotionally/mentally with Sami.

Though, I would hate for it to turn into a "love" story. Keep them as guilty f**k buddies
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

These writers have truly jumped the shark,but great for Lauren Coslow, who needed a good SL.

Sami won't want Rafe back now LOL :embarrassed:
Edited by Evan, Feb 7 2013, 09:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

There's nothing hot or interesting about this. What's the purpose? If Rafe was Stephano's nemesis, I could
possibly be interested in the storyline, but he's not. It's a totally pointless dead end.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Bristen = future love story

Krafe = random fuck

Bristen, for the win.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM

Kate wakes up in Rafe’s bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

DiMeraFan67
Feb 7 2013, 08:23 PM
This is why soaps die? :rolleyes:

I might throw up while watching this, but I'm interested to see it in some weird way. The only thing that bothered me is Kate being understanding of what Gabi is going through? Kate would rip that bitch's head off her shoulders if she tried to keep Will from the baby.
I'm choosing to believe this is part of Kate's long-term plan to make sure her grandson gets his baby. It's all a distraction, a con game, to pull Rafe's focus. I'm also pretending it's something she and Sami concocted together, because that would be fun for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

Not sure how we can consider this out of character for Rafe. We've never seen him in a situation like this and what he would do in it until now. Kate on the other hand seems to be morphed to fit this plot. I almost wonder if Lisa left on her own and this was going to be Rafe/Billie. I agree with whoever said Kate wouldn't be thinking kindly of Gabi after the wedding and has already been shown as none-too-trusting of Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

I think Kate really wants Sami ;)

You know what they say that the person you sleep with, you're basically sleeping with all the people they've been with. well............lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

So they sex it up again while sober!!!! :omg: :OhMy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Well, those who wrote down "Kate & Rafe" in the DR random couple guessing game we had in the other thread, congratulations! I suppose Caroline and Chad was probably too much of a long shot. :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

The idea of Rafe and Kate doing the nasty turns my stomach. Yet I'm intrigued anyway.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

LMAO! I feel like the only reason that they have Rafe doing this is to counter Sami screwing EJ. I know they are trying to pair EJ and Slami, and whatever, but all of this feels like Safe angst.
Kate? Really? Kate of all people? It's like they took Sami's worst enemy (like EJ is Rafe's worst enemy) and got Rafe to sleep with her to cancel each other out. Fodder to throw at each other when Sami finds out and clomps over to Rafe because she is so upset at his bedding partner. Just like he did with her already. Gag me now! :)
And it makes as much sense as the other people currently doing it! ;)

Thanks for posting!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

I guess the logical next step is Rafe fucking EJ, and Kate fucking Sami :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic