Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (15,670 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME??!?!?!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARF.

Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I'm disgusted for Kate...she can do so much better
Tfp
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Feb 7 2013, 11:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

aimees76
Feb 7 2013, 09:46 PM
lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM

Kate wakes up in Rafe’s bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know if it was stated so bluntly in the full article - I hope so. Because reading that literally made me LOL - loudly. :roflol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

SocRMum1
Feb 7 2013, 11:20 PM
aimees76
Feb 7 2013, 09:46 PM
lysie
Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM

Kate wakes up in Rafe’s bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't know if it was stated so bluntly in the full article - I hope so. Because reading that literally made me LOL - loudly. :roflol:
It's disgusting and so unnecessary.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

This was the secret affair? -_-

I get my hopes up for nothing...
Offline Profile Goto Top

presley cat
Member Avatar

Well now, if they couldn't shed a little LIGHT on the Ejami lovin-reunion then I certainly hope there is a total eclipse of the sun for this sex scene.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

This is going to ridiculously soapy and fun! But if all of this is a just a plot point for Stefano to kill Rafe...

I think I can be ok with that too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartan
Member Avatar

Oh.my.gosh. They have another round after the alcohol wears off? :laugh: "That was a horrible mistake! Let's just do it one moretime to make sure."

Oh yes. This is definitely being done for some purpose more than just a random hookup.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

spartan
Feb 8 2013, 12:05 AM
Oh.my.gosh. They have another round after the alcohol wears off? :laugh: "That was a horrible mistake! Let's just do it one moretime to make sure."

Oh yes. This is definitely being done for some purpose more than just a random hookup.
Yeah, I assume the Rate hook-up is going to end up playing into the Wabi story somehow, and probably some Rafe-Stefano issues issues too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

It doesn't make sense, but I really can't wait to see this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

They are really going with the MILF/GILF thing on Days aren't they?
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Choked on soda when reading this! Kate and Rafe? In the same bed? Doing the :sex4: ? :shame: :laugh:
Edited by PhilipCanDoBetter, Feb 8 2013, 12:45 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

It doesn't make sense, but that's what makes it a random hook-up. The shocking thing for me is that they wake up and do it again, lmao. I cannot wait to see how that plays out. That made this infinitely more interesting for me. I thought it would be a one time thing that comes back to bite them both and they totally regret it. Doing it again the next morning makes me think its more than that.

I'm really interested because its basically the first time Rafe has done ANYTHING in his whole history on the show. I mean other than worshipping Sami. This is his first real action. This is pretty much make or break for Rafe, even though for me he's been broken since the beginning.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dazed&Confused

Alligato
Feb 7 2013, 10:55 PM
LMAO! I feel like the only reason that they have Rafe doing this is to counter Sami screwing EJ. I know they are trying to pair EJ and Slami, and whatever, but all of this feels like Safe angst.
Kate? Really? Kate of all people? It's like they took Sami's worst enemy (like EJ is Rafe's worst enemy) and got Rafe to sleep with her to cancel each other out. Fodder to throw at each other when Sami finds out and clomps over to Rafe because she is so upset at his bedding partner. Just like he did with her already. Gag me now! :)
And it makes as much sense as the other people currently doing it! ;)

Thanks for posting!
Won't be able to physically stand to watch the Rafe & Kate scenes but I can't wait to see Sami's head explode when she finds out about the affair
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

where is the mystery storylines that days used to do...so dark so good..who was that person under the mask...how i long for a good mystery...but instead we get random couples that nobody likes shoved down our throats..please kill dan and rafe and bring back days we know...kate needs victor or bill horton no yuck rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

When found out, this is gonna be explosive
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I am now completely on board with this! Good for Rafe! He has been nothing but a punching bag for Sami. This is one love scene I am NOT going to FF. LMAO at Caroline and Chad, you never know . . .
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Just the title makes me laugh. Right now I can't even picture the two of them having love scenes, but I can't wait to see them in the bar, lol. The reveal should be good- I hope there's a reveal to this!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Oy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I`m for any story that`ll move rafe out of sami`s orbit. He deserves better than sami and junior is more than welcome to her.
As for rafe/kate that is a complete shocker! I`d thought it`d be chloe. But its gonna be interesting for this to play out. I will be watching this scene. And screw samanther`s reaction. The show has been based on her reactions for too long. Time for the writers to realize that a lucas or rafe story shouldn`t be dependent on if they`re with sami or not. Sami ain`t all that and she has never been, IMO.
So go rafe! The only reaction I do want to see is lucas`s! Can only imagine his snarky comments, lol. I doubt that kate/rafe are long term. And hopefully new love interests will come on for rafe and lucas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic