Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (15,287 Views)
JorgeAnn1950
Member Avatar

:cheer: I love it..Hope Kate tells Rafe is was no match to EJ or Stefano :lol: ..Knowing GT he will probably make this dud seem like he set off a major explosion :poof:
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Kate and Rafe can't be any worst than the pigsex of Ejami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

JessicaLeigh
Feb 8 2013, 07:47 AM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 8 2013, 12:52 AM
It doesn't make sense, but that's what makes it a random hook-up.
Exactly. Nothing is indicating that they're going to fall madly in love and marry in a month. They likely don't even have chemistry beyond the physical realm. People hook up sometimes and it doesn't merit any greater significance. Nor does it radically alter the characters and personalities of those involved. I don't see a problem. They're just having a little fun time, and so much the better because it is at the expense of two people who've been total assholes to them.
Be that as it may everything done on this is a plot point - so I think it's unlikely they're doing this just for Rafe and Kate to blow off a little steam and then nothing come from it down the road.
Offline Profile Goto Top

justforfun

I'm just glad that Rafe is getting some instead of keeping him celibate for Sami. I am ready for him to be out of her orbit, but I have to say how fun it will be to watch Sami's reaction. :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

So what happens when this kid finds out that:

1. Her Grandma Sami used to be married to Uncle Rafe.
2. Grandma Sami is probably banging Uncle Johnny and Aunt Sydney's dad.
3. Uncle Rafe was mad at Grandma Sami, so he slept with Great-Grandma Kate.
4. Great Grandma Kate used to be married to Great Grandpa Roman, but that was after Great Grandma Marlena left him for Great Grandpa John, who Great Grandma Kate also banged.

Poor kid also can't marry anyone in that town, ever. :scared:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

It also gives Kate a chance to compare sex with EJ and Rafe. It did take her a bit longer to spread her welcome mat this time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

Spencer Hastings
Feb 8 2013, 03:02 PM
So what happens when this kid finds out that:

1. Her Grandma Sami used to be married to Uncle Rafe.
2. Grandma Sami is probably banging Uncle Johnny and Aunt Sydney's dad.
3. Uncle Rafe was mad at Grandma Sami, so he slept with Great-Grandma Kate.
4. Great Grandma Kate used to be married to Great Grandpa Roman, but that was after Great Grandma Marlena left him for Great Grandpa John, who Great Grandma Kate also banged.

Poor kid also can't marry anyone in that town, ever. :scared:
Basically, I think we have the new fundraiser for Father Eric, the Wabi Baby therapy fund.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'm only too glad it's not Nicole. Who knows, this story might be a diamond in the rough.........
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I honestly don't see the point in this. I don't even see potential for fall out. Why would anyone else care about these two hooking up?
Online Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

I think there may be a point, it just depends on WHAT exactly the writers do with it. While we don't see the potential for fall-out, there may be some. Right now, with the exception of certain characters, the show actually has some interesting plots. Maybe this will too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I'm going to have to find some way to enjoy every last second of this encounter. Shouldn't be too hard.

Have at 'er, Rafe! And as for Kate.... git 'er done!

Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

lysie
Feb 8 2013, 04:06 PM
I honestly don't see the point in this. I don't even see potential for fall out. Why would anyone else care about these two hooking up?
Stefano and Sami might not be as over their exes as they claim to be.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 8 2013, 04:48 PM
lysie
For the foreseeable future, I'm 99% sure Sami is over Rafe.

I think this hookup will play into the Wabi baby story at some point. I can't see any other reason for it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Barf.

Not out of character for Kate at all though. Total whore!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

gailwinters
Feb 8 2013, 05:39 PM
camera shy
lysie

I think this hookup will play into the Wabi baby story at some point. I can't see any other reason for it.
Sami was in love with Rafe like a week ago.

Online Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

in one word.... EWWW
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

gailwinters
camera shy
lysie

Yeah, I heard about AS and JS's chat. Did either one of them say Ejami was permanent? And I love how some of audience is really giving it to her on twitter.
Edited by camera shy, Feb 8 2013, 06:42 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Feb 8 2013, 07:54 AM
But is Rafe the kind of character to do random hook ups and freak buddies? No he's not. Rafe is not a character that sleeps with people he doesn't care about.

What will Rafe's rationale be for hooking up with Kate? There is not any that fit the character we've seen.
Ummmm he is drunk so I guess there is no
rational for his action ;)
He isn't the first soap character to do
something stupid while intoxicated !
Not that it is an excuse .
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 8 2013, 06:37 PM
gailwinters
camera shy
lysie

Yeah, I heard about AS and JS's chat. Did either one of them say Ejami was permanent? And I love how some of audience is really giving it to her on twitter.
Nothing is permanent on a soap LOL!
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

lysie
Besides Stephano & Sami no one else should really give a hoot but
I am sure it is to cause some problems re: the Wabi baby drama
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic