Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Kate and Rafe Have Sex
Topic Started: Feb 7 2013, 07:31 PM (15,398 Views)
Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I think they are brought on to be a fun couple, to be able to have hot sex scenes without any scrutiny that will be on couples like EJAMI and DANNIFER who are supposed to be showing their love for one another, I think this will play out for great entertainment on screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Chelsea
Feb 9 2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:

Kate wakes up in Rafe’s bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

That is too funny! :laugh:

I guess they figure since we are here and weve got nothing else resouceful to do today might as well do it again...

To be honest I hope Rafe and Kate remain good friends either they are bed buddies or not. I think they could be a good pair for a friendship when the other needs something. JMO
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Ljay
Feb 9 2013, 09:34 PM
Chelsea
Feb 9 2013, 08:41 PM
Quote:

Kate wakes up in Rafe’s bed the next day. They agree it was a drunken mistake, but then they have sex again.

That is too funny! :laugh:

I guess they figure since we are here and weve got nothing else resouceful to do today might as well do it again...

To be honest I hope Rafe and Kate remain good friends either they are bed buddies or not. I think they could be a good pair for a friendship when the other needs something. JMO
I have never thought of Kate and Rafe as "good friends'.

I would have used the term "people who know of the other person but have virtually nothing in common" although I gues since Rafe was her grandchildrens stepfather he is kind of her ex step son in law.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 9 2013, 09:13 PM
I think they are brought on to be a fun couple, to be able to have hot sex scenes without any scrutiny that will be on couples like EJAMI and DANNIFER who are supposed to be showing their love for one another, I think this will play out for great entertainment on screen.
Ummm "fun couple", "hot sex scenes" "great entertainment on screen" ..... I guess its possible people are saying he's improved a lot now that he's no longer with Sami.

Maybe him and Kate can dress up in sunglasses and hats and be incognito on their way to their romantic assignations.
(ref: Sami and Rafe incognito and being intensely smug about is at time of Rafe capture is the pinnacle moment of me wanting to slap both of them)
Edited by concerned, Feb 9 2013, 09:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Safensane

Geesh, it looks like Rafe & Kate are stealing Ejami's thunder..... Rafka have a potential to be a really intriguing pair, the secrecy factor would make it even more exciting compared to the ho hum domesticated Ejami! At first I thought this was just a ricidulous idea, but ole Rafe, after four years of absolute hell with the Queen of Insanity, can't be denied a little time to howl! :whistling:
Offline Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Quote:

Lauren Koslow, “Kate also thinks that Rafe is obviously a very hot, sex guy.

Agreed! I'm in!

thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Safensane
Feb 9 2013, 10:54 PM
Geesh, it looks like Rafe & Kate are stealing Ejami's thunder..... Rafka have a potential to be a really intriguing pair, the secrecy factor would make it even more exciting compared to the ho hum domesticated Ejami! At first I thought this was just a ricidulous idea, but ole Rafe, after four years of absolute hell with the Queen of Insanity, can't be denied a little time to howl! :whistling:
And bonus is according to Lauren, Kate understands what Gabi's going through she's on both Gabi and Will's side. Gabii needs a smart bitch like Kate to take on Sami. I can't wait for Kate to have her first run in with Sami after being with Rafe to see what look she'll give her and what she'll say. And didn't Kate and Rafe get the cover of SOD? Ejami who? :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

ivy

Wow. Just wow. DAYS has stooped down to this level?
Offline Profile Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Lisa Rinna was around for an entire year with no love interest and now they're stooping to this? I feel like she should've at least been chemistry tested with Rafe and other young men, but we got nothing. Kate is such a valuable character and she deserves more than a silly romp with Rafe. I can't EVER see this being a pairing I could take seriously.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Days focuses on the couples you can't take seriously. I can't think of one couple on that show that is not a waste of time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 10 2013, 01:55 AM
Safensane
Feb 9 2013, 10:54 PM
And bonus is according to Lauren, Kate understands what Gabi's going through she's on both Gabi and Will's side. Gabii needs a smart bitch like Kate to take on Sami. I can't wait for Kate to have her first run in with Sami after being with Rafe to see what look she'll give her and what she'll say. And didn't Kate and Rafe get the cover of SOD? Ejami who? :D
More and more I'm getting into this 'pairing'. I've gotten over their wtf factor and want to see where the writers are going with this. Personally I feel Sami brings down all the men she's paired with. When Rafe first showed up in Salem, I thought he was an interesting character but then Safe happened. The little said about Ejami the better. Lucas seems to be the only one immune to her BS but alas Tomlin hates him. What makes this even more interesting is that these two are entering into this friends with benefits with both eyes open. When spoilers for Bristen came most were against it but their chemistry proved to hot to ignore but we kind of know where that story will lead but not so with Kafe/Rate/Kara or whatever. Not that I'm comparing them to Bristen only that there's no real foil with them except Sami (if and when she finds out). I think this is nothing more than a good fun story and it's likely these two will go back to not knowing the other exists in a month or two and it will be okay. So I will enjoy this ride for what it is and the less I see Sami's stint into a life of boring domestication the better I will be.

All I ask is they give Lucas a woman of his own, no one deserves it more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Rafe is like a new man away from his ex, and I like him. It's past time that he get out of stepford husband mode to live and think for himself instead of through and about that "woman who never existed." Will he and Kate be the show's next supercouple--perhaps not, but it's a long step up from being Samantha Gene's appendage and bitch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I'm starting to think that new physical therapist migh be for Rafe. I'm sure Kate will put some moves on him Sami could never dream of.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Safensane

camera shy
Feb 10 2013, 09:44 AM
I'm starting to think that new physical therapist migh be for Rafe. I'm sure Kate will put some moves on him Sami could never dream of.
:mutley:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Rafe is like a new man? Everyone is new. It's called Out of character writing. And that may be great for those who want a bunch of different characters with the same faces. But if you were a fan of Rafe (the dude has a lot of fans) or a fan of consistency I doubt they are cheering the changes.

Everyone is asking for changes to Dan or at least an acknowledgment of the guy he really is but the show refuses. Yet we get these changes.
Edited by Aliaron, Feb 10 2013, 10:36 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

^ How is it out of character for Rafe to sleep with Kate?
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Feb 10 2013, 10:34 AM
Rafe is like a new man? Everyone is new. It's called Out of character writing. And that may be great for those who want a bunch of different characters with the same faces. But if you were a fan of Rafe (the dude has a lot of fans) or a fan of consistency I doubt they are cheering the changes.

Everyone is asking for changes to Dan or at least an acknowledgment of the guy he really is but the show refuses. Yet we get these changes.
Whether it is "out of character" or not, it's a welcoming change for this fan. I didn't like his thoughts/actions being controlled by what Sami liked/wanted/thought, so seeing him do things differently/on his own is fine with me. No one else has to agree.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Cathalina

I don't see where this is a change. Rafe is a newly single man with a functioning penis, they tend to do this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

^^^ I can't argue with that logic... :P
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

I'd like to see Sami's reaction, too. I was always Team Sami when it came to Kate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic