Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 18th; *updated 2/12*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 01:40 AM (24,435 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Chloe Gets Kicked Out")
Daniel invites Chloe to stay with him after Victor kicks her out; Brady has a proposal for Kristen.

Tuesday ("Moving In")
Kristen agrees to move in with Brady; Jennifer is angered by Chloe's new living arrangements.

Wednesday ("Eric Saves Nicole")
Eric rescues Nicole from a dangerous situation; Abigail fears that Cameron knows what she is hiding.

Thursday ("Gabi's Pain")
Gabi is rushed to the hospital with stomach pains; Jennifer gives Daniel an ultimatum.

Friday ("Defending Sami")
EJ defends Sami when Rafe, Nick and Will give her a hard time; Kristen and Brady get into a heated argument.

Rafe thinks he knows what happened to Nick in prison.
Jennifer shows up at Daniel's doorstep to apologize.
Nicole thinks there's nothing left for her in Salem.
Eric is in grave danger.
Gabi is hit with pains and is rushed to the hospital.
EJ questions Rafe about Kate.

Tuesday- Brady and Kristen agree to move in together
Friday- Sonny reads Willís undelivered Valentineís Day card

**UPDATED 2/12**

Making things worse.

Dr. Cameron realizes that his girlfriend is a virgin. Abby turns fifty shades of pink. She has to admit it though. However, her week isnít nearly as rough as her motherís. Chloe manages to make herself homeless. That turns out to be easy when Victor is the master of the house. The divaꞌs plan continues to pan out as Dr. Dan agrees to let her and their son move into his pad. Jenn is aghast. She explodes at the doctor. He explains that he will actually be staying in a hotel room but sheꞌs too angry to understand. The Horton storms off to attack Chloe, who remains confident that she is on the road to getting Daniel back. Jenn decides to make amends with her doctor, but demands more from him than he was expecting. She orders him to cut all ties with Chloe and get a lawyer to handle all custody issues. He thinks thatꞌs way over the top but she refuses to compromise.

After seeing how distraught Nicole is following a vicious fight with Lucas, Father Eric starts to think that she may still have feelings for her ex-husband. Before he can get to the bottom of her emotional turmoil, Nic decides on going back to her all purpose plan of leaving town when things get ugly. While she tries to run, Eric finds himself facing danger. Nic walks in on the priest being held at gunpoint by one of Salemís junkies. She winds up in the middle of the scuffle. Although Eric saves Nicole, he ends up seriously wounded. Fearing that heís headed for paradise without her, she yelps that she loves him. When he regains consciousness, she worries that he may have actually heard her profession of love.

Stefano pushes his daughter to stick with her plan to marry Ďthe idiotí when she starts to get cold feet about being so brutal. Brady is eager to move in with her. Kristen still has her doubts. Those are silenced after she has another run-in with angry Marlena. The shrinkís week continues to get worse after she receives a call from John that she canít get enthusiastic about. Meanwhile, things get heated between Kristen and Brady when she throws his cohabitation plans for a loop. She does her best to convince him to move into Casa DiMera with herÖ and Stefano.

Rafe and Kate work together to try and convince Nick to delay the wedding. Nick wonít listen. Little does he know that his problems are about to get worse as one of his old fellow convicts stands perched for release. Meanwhile, Rafe continues trying to defend his sister. Fresh from getting an earful from Julie, Sami lashes out at Gabi. Rafe does his best to stop her tirade but Gabi freaks out and starts screaming in pain. Sheís rushed to the hospital. Will joins Nick and Rafe to blame Sami. After they order her to stay away from the pregnant woman, Sami sneaks into her room to apologize. This only leads to Gabi going into premature labor. This also leads to everyone lashing out at Sami again, who insists that she was only trying to do the right thing. Elvis stands up for her. The labor halts and then Nick goes off on Sami. Amidst all of the turmoil, Sonny shows up to try and offer Will some support. He realizes how deep Willꞌs feelings for him really go.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-18-22/

Monday February 18:
Chloe purposely gets herself tossed out of the Kiriakis mansion.
Daniel asks Chloe to move in with her.
Kristen has second thoughts about using Brady.
One of Nick's old prison mates starts to count the days until his release.

Tuesday February 19:
Someone threatens Eric's life.
Kristen accepts Brady's invitation.
John's call to Marlena has her disappointed.
Daniel and Jenn argue about Chloe moving in with him.

Wednesday February 20:
When Eric's life is in danger, Nicole intervenes.
In a tense moment, Nicole blurts out her feelings for Eric.
After Sami's tongue-lashing, Gabi has abdominal pains - it's the baby.
Abby realizes Cam knows her secret.

Thursday February 21:
Gabi's rushed into the hospital.
Sami's attempt at an apology makes things worse for Gabi.
Abby has a confession for Cam.
Chloe gets into a heated argument with a few people.

Friday February 22:
Nick corners Sami and unleashes his fury.
Family and friends wait to hear the news on Gabi's crisis.
Will and Sonny grow close over the baby crisis.
Kristen and Brady have it out when she insists they move into the mansion with her father.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Awwwwww....Bristen move in together! No more hotel room!!

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

More Jennifer anger towards Chloe. :rolleyes:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Brady lives with Victor so is he getting his own place.

Does Daniel even have a bed room in his place. Or does he have a studio where is everyone going to sleep. Looks like Chloe got what she wanted from Victor. I dont know why he didnt see that.

No one cares you are a virgin Abby.

AFaithL

I hope Brady gets his own place. Maybe move into the loft? I hope they don't move into the Kiriakis mansion, because I don't want to hear Victor's snarky judgments about their relationship. Leave them alone, Vic.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I agree, not only do I not care that Abby is a virgin, I do not like the relationship between Abby and her mother. Jennifer should be happy Abby confides in her and is comfortable discussing things with her mother. Furthermore Jen, it is not Chloe's fault if Daniel chooses to have her move in, it is Daniel's. Daniel could say, "Look Chloe, I see what you are up to but I value my relationship with Jennifer and MILLIONS of Americans have co-parenting styles where the biological parents do not cohabitate. Jennifer is acting like she is in 1950, the fake 1950 that no one really lived like anyway. It is getting TeeDEEous.

AFaithL

Exactly. Why isn't Jen angry at Dan? It's not Chloe's fault Dan invited her to live with him.

stormymac
Member Avatar

Where does it say that she is angry at Chloe and not Dan? It just says that she is angered by Chloe's new living arrangements. It could mean she is mad at Dan for asking her to move in.
Edited by stormymac, Feb 8 2013, 03:27 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

So Kristen movies in with Brady at the Kiriakis mansion?- sounds good. she needs to get out of that hotel room!

My dream is that Abby's first time will be with Chad :wub:

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Jennifer is always pissy when it comes to anything about another woman and dear Danny boy. If she doesn't trust him, not sure why she is with him.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I agree, jackjenfan. I really don't think it's romantic to watch a woman stalk a man she obviously doesn't trust. It's even more annoying to watch her project that mistrust entirely on the woman.

Maybe Jennifer should disguise herself as a nurse to watch Dr. Slippery fingers examin patients. She can attack any patient Dr. Cop-a-Feel tries to molest, that'll show the dirty bitches!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Cant wait for the ericole stuff. Makes me remember the first time eric saved nicole way back when. Hopefully this means they will finally have some movement in this story

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I wonder what makes Victor kick Chloe out? If it's her scheming against Dannifer, that's kind of dumb. She's been doing that from the minute she walked back into town, and Victor has suspected as much all along. His life would probably be a lot easier if he didn't turn his home into a boarding house for all comers whom he felt compelled to evict shortly thereafter. He should take some of his riches and open up a short-stay motel. It'd likely be highly profitable and great deal less stressful.

(It's strange the number of Salem residents who don't really have much of a home base. Expectant mother Gabi lives in a room above a pub, Kristen lives in a hotel room (not even a proper suite), Nicole lives among nuns in a church, Chloe is the picture of motherly stability going back and forth between enemy Victor's and ex Daniel's...)

Eric rescuing Nicole...ahh, romance in bloom. :wub: :cloud9:

lysie
Member Avatar

I hate the Jennifer/ Daniel/ Chloe story but when I read comments about it here, they don't match what's onscreen at all. It's okay to hate it for what it actually is, too. Lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I thought Abigail told Cameron she was a virgin when they has their multiple attempts at sex the last time. if not, what reason did she give for being reluctant about it?

spartan
Member Avatar

I do not want Abby giving up her virginity to Cameron. He's nobody and he's boring. Ugh.

I want a longing stare from Ericole after the rescue. Even if it's only for 2 seconds. I want a longing stare.

Thank goodness no more hotel room for Kristen. I like Bristen but I'm getting tired of seeing them in that bed every other day. A change of scenery will be good for these two, I think.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Only good that comes from Kritter moving into the Kiriakis mansion is Victor's response will be entertaining.

supercool74
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 8 2013, 08:55 AM
I thought Abigail told Cameron she was a virgin when they has their multiple attempts at sex the last time. if not, what reason did she give for being reluctant about it?
I don't think she ever gave a reason. I think he just got fed up with all her mixed signals and dumped her. I really think this story is kind of ridiculous. Why is she so afraid of him knowing she's a virgin? WHO CARES?! Jennifer didn't act like it was a big, bad thing during her virginal years. She wanted it to be special her first time and I don't particularly remember her being that embarrassed about it either....although my memory is kind of fuzzy with her before Jack came along. Abby acts like it is some sort of defect. I wish the story was more about her actually falling in love with someone she has real chemistry with, as opposed to who she loses her virginity to. Stupid.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

supercool74
Feb 8 2013, 11:04 AM
gailwinters
Feb 8 2013, 08:55 AM
I don't think she ever gave a reason. I think he just got fed up with all her mixed signals and dumped her. I really think this story is kind of ridiculous. Why is she so afraid of him knowing she's a virgin? WHO CARES?! Jennifer didn't act like it was a big, bad thing during her virginal years. She wanted it to be special her first time and I don't particularly remember her being that embarrassed about it either....although my memory is kind of fuzzy with her before Jack came along. Abby acts like it is some sort of defect. I wish the story was more about her actually falling in love with someone she has real chemistry with, as opposed to who she loses her virginity to. Stupid.
Thanks. For some reason, I kept thinking she told him, but I am too lazy and don't really care enough to go back and check. LOL

JorgeAnn1950
Member Avatar

So Chloe moves out of the Kiriakis Mansion and Kristen moves in :shithitfan:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply