Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 18th; *updated 2/12*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 01:40 AM (24,307 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

More Julie? This is great it would only be better if Adrienne appeared right after Julie and got into another argument with Sami, lol.

Everyone heavily opposed to the Bristen relationship are just pushing those two further together. Someone in that s/l needs to get hold of the Salem brain and think of a better way to separate those two.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Go Julie! So glad she confronts Sami!

La_Laa

Angie79
Feb 9 2013, 12:49 AM
Thursday ("Gabi's Pain")
Gabi is rushed to the hospital with stomach pains.
I don't need to think twice, I already know what to expect from these scenes - terrible action from Camila Banus, plus she’s so boring.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well Gabi has grown on me. I wonder if the baby will arrive prematurely?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 03:47 PM
Go Julie! So glad she confronts Sami!
She always delivers! Julie is must-see-tv

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Monday, February 18

Victor tosses Chloe out of the Kiriakis mansion.

Daniel lets Chloe and Parker move into his apartment.

Kristen has second thoughts about using Brady, but Stefano advises her to stick to her plan.

Rafe and Kate ask Nick to delay his wedding to Gabi, but he refuses.

When Nicole and Lucas get into a fight, Eric wonders if Nicole still has feelings for her ex.

Brady suggests he and Kristen move in together.

Nick is haunted by memories of his time in prison, while a former inmate counts the days until his release.

DVR Alert: Chloe eagerly tells Jennifer, she’s moved into Daniel’s place.

Tuesday, February 19

Unable to deal with her feelings for Eric, Nicole decides to leave town.

A heated confrontation with Marlena incites Kristen to continue her devious plot.

Marlena gets a disappointing call from John.

Jennifer lashes out at Daniel, after learning Chloe’s moved into his apartment.

Kristen accepts Brady’s invitation to live together.

DVR Alert: Eric finds himself in a life-threatening situation.

Wednesday, February 20

A junkie holds Eric at gunpoint, demanding money from the church safe.

Nicole blurts out she loves Eric, after he ends up seriously injured.

Julie gives Sami a stern warning about her behavior.

Rafe chews out Sami, when he catches her attacking Gabi.

Jennifer confronts Chloe about her ulterior motives regarding Daniel.

Daniel and Jennifer reconcile, but she has a request that leaves him speechless.

Abigail realizes Cameron has figured out her secret.

DVR Alert: Gabi cries out in pain, fearing there’s something wrong with her baby.

Thursday, February 21

Gabi is rushed to the hospital, and Nick, Rafe and Will all blame Sami.

Daniel reels, when Jennifer lays out her request that he cut off all direct ties to Chloe.

Chloe has words with Maggie and Abigail.

Abigail finally tells Cameron she’s a virgin.

Nicole is relieved when Eric regains consciousness.

DVR Alert: Sami sneaks into Gabi’s room just as she goes into premature labor.

Friday, February 22

EJ sticks up for Sami, who insists she was just trying to apologize to Gabi.

The doctors finally manage to stop Gabi’s labor.

An angry Nick corners Sami and unleashes his fury.

Will and Sonny grow close over the baby crisis.

Sonny makes a startling discovery regarding Will’s feelings for him.

DVR Alert: Kristen and Brady get into a major fight, when she insists they move into the DiMera mansion with Stefano.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-February-18-To-22.htm

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 10 2013, 12:39 PM
Dee-anne
Feb 10 2013, 12:24 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 10 2013, 12:00 PM
Cathalina
Feb 10 2013, 11:48 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I just don't see the story as that black and white. Yes, Sami has been completely unreasonable about Gabi and attacked her unfairly at times. At the same time, we've seen Gabi express how she wishes Nick was the father and we know she's being manipulated by Nick, so there's reason for Sami mistrusting her. And EJ thinks Sami's suspicion is justified because he knows what Gabi is capable of. That all makes sense to me.

Like I said above, I like the story because nobody is really a victim and everybody has done questionable things.
EJ might know what Gabi has done, but Sami does not. The viewers may have seen Gabi express that she wishes Nick was the father but Sami did not. So, there is no excuse for her behaviour towards Gabi.

Also Gabi only wished Nick was the father because of all the problems she is having now with Will being the father. Her brother was warning her about Sami and the possibility of her baby being taken away from her. If Nick was the father there wouldn't have been any problem and she would have been now married to Nick getting ready to raise their baby together.
Sami knows that Gabi has done something that could've landed her in prison if Rafe had not helped her. Sami knows that Gabi and Nick were planning on never telling anybody the baby was Will's. Sami knows that Gabi is influenced by Nick and she knows Nick is not above breaking the law. Put that all together and I think Sami has reasons for her suspicions of Gabi. Like I've said MULTIPLE times, I disagree with how Sami has treated Gabi, but I do think she has some valid reasons for her POV.
Sami is a straight up Bitch.She has done something which could land her in prison if Rafe had not helped her like shooting EJ in the head.Sami was not planning to tell EJ that Grace was his baby.Sami is clearly not above breaking the law given her kidnapping of Belle,blackmailing Kate,shooting EJ in the head,corporate espionage.If all she has done does not warrant a conclusion that she is an unfit mother or others are justified in yelling at her,she needs to shut up yelling to and about Gabi.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Feb 16 2013, 02:08 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 10 2013, 12:39 PM
Dee-anne
Feb 10 2013, 12:24 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 10 2013, 12:00 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
EJ might know what Gabi has done, but Sami does not. The viewers may have seen Gabi express that she wishes Nick was the father but Sami did not. So, there is no excuse for her behaviour towards Gabi.

Also Gabi only wished Nick was the father because of all the problems she is having now with Will being the father. Her brother was warning her about Sami and the possibility of her baby being taken away from her. If Nick was the father there wouldn't have been any problem and she would have been now married to Nick getting ready to raise their baby together.
Sami knows that Gabi has done something that could've landed her in prison if Rafe had not helped her. Sami knows that Gabi and Nick were planning on never telling anybody the baby was Will's. Sami knows that Gabi is influenced by Nick and she knows Nick is not above breaking the law. Put that all together and I think Sami has reasons for her suspicions of Gabi. Like I've said MULTIPLE times, I disagree with how Sami has treated Gabi, but I do think she has some valid reasons for her POV.
Sami is a straight up Bitch.She has done something which could land her in prison if Rafe had not helped her like shooting EJ in the head.Sami was not planning to tell EJ that Grace was his baby.Sami is clearly not above breaking the law given her kidnapping of Belle,blackmailing Kate,shooting EJ in the head,corporate espionage.If all she has done does not warrant a conclusion that she is an unfit mother or others are justified in yelling at her,she needs to shut up yelling to and about Gabi.
Sami's hyposcrisy has nothing to do with whether Gabi is trustworthy. Sami could spend her weekend pulling ears off puppies just for fun and her skepticism about Gabi's trustworthiness would still be warranted.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Okay, while I agree that there's obviously reasons for Sami to be suspicious of Gabi, I'll have to disagree with the things that were bolded.

Sami knows that Gabi, Nick, and WILL were going to keep the paternity a secret from everyone. She knows they all agreed to it, so why she acts like Will was totally blind-sighted and forced to go along with the decision is beyond me.

Gabi is obviously influenced by Nick, but no one is smart enough to see that. Nick is putting on his best poker face and hiding his obsessive need of Gabi and her baby from everyone in town. There's no way in hell Sami knows that about Nick. If she did she would be focusing her attention on him not Gabi or at the very least dividing her attention equally between the two.

Lastly, is anyone in Salem "above breaking the law" ? Hell, at one point they had little Ciara stealing wallets from people. Again, Sami is just throwing up Nick's past in prison and not focusing on what he's trying to do in the present.

There are valid reasons for Sami not to trust Gabi and Nick, but so far Sami has not found those valid reasons and instead is just kicking up dirt to mask her poor thought process behind treating Gabi so horribly.
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 16 2013, 03:34 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 12 2013, 05:47 AM
Awwww so glad Sonny goes to comfort Will. I had a feeling it would go down like that and the baby that Nick wanted to tear Wilson apart actually brings them together. And it sounds like this is after he reads the letter from Will and realizes just how deep his feelings are for Sonny.

Are they really making Will this stupid, though? This is getting so annoying how naive Will is.

Hoping Sonny can now Get Will to see the light. I really hope Sonny tells Will about what Gabi did. So far, Will doesn't get just how vindictive Gabi is. I'm tired of these secrets between them. If they are going for a battle all secrets need to come out between Will and Sonny.
Gabi made mistakes in hiring Andrew and not reporting him to the police immediately on finding out he kidnapped Melanie and was holding her in the basement but I don't see any behavior by her as being vindictive.She was going to the police until Andrew played the tape incriminating her.She went into the tunnels to try to help Melanie escape.She was planning to turn herself in to police for her actions when Nick stopped her.She immediately told Will once she found out she was pregnant with his baby.
One of the reasons she considered abortion and subsequently agreed to let people believe Nick was the father was because she did not want to interfere with the relationship between Will and Sonny.She tried to form a truce with Sonny for Will's sake.She tried to make light of Sami's behavior when talking to Rafe because she did not want to cause a rift between him and Sami.I am curious to know why you (and perhaps others) see Gabi as vindictive.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

.She went into the tunnels to try to help Melanie escape.

Brady and Chad told her to call the police to tell them where Melanie was and that they were going into the tunnels to rescue her. Gabi never called the police but went inside to find Andrew. I think it was more self-preservation on her side than any altruistic reason to help Melanie escape.

angie37
Member Avatar

Three or four days of Ericole! Am I dreaming? :wub:

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

One of the reasons she considered abortion and subsequently agreed to let people believe Nick was the father was because she did not want to interfere with the relationship between Will and Sonny.She tried to form a truce with Sonny for Will's sake.She tried to make light of Sami's behavior when talking to Rafe because she did not want to cause a rift between him and Sami.I am curious to know why you (and perhaps others) see Gabi as vindictive.

ICAM with you. Frankly she has been too "nice." Given how Sonny feels about her she was still rah rah over him and encouraging Will not give up on him yesterday. The same with Sami after how she treated her she still didn't want Rafe to give on her. If she was vindictive she would be happy that both couples weren't together and be busy trying to keep them apart but she isn't doing any of these things.

Edited by guessgirl, Feb 16 2013, 06:24 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Feb 16 2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:

.She went into the tunnels to try to help Melanie escape.

Brady and Chad told her to call the police to tell them where Melanie was and that they were going into the tunnels to rescue her. Gabi never called the police but went inside to find Andrew. I think it was more self-preservation on her side than any altruistic reason to help Melanie escape.
True I said and agree she engaged in poor decision making but I was asking why she is being seen as vindictive.
Edited by BeeBee, Feb 16 2013, 03:43 PM.

La_Laa

Panda Panda
Feb 16 2013, 01:16 PM
Friday, February 22

Will and Sonny grow close over the baby crisis.

Sonny makes a startling discovery regarding Will’s feelings for him.

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-February-18-To-22.htm
This sounds so freaking fantastic. I'm over the moon :wub:

Now I need Wilson spoilers for the week of 25th, ASAP!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm actually looking forward to each day next week!!

I love reading Abby's name in the spoilers- now I just need to be enlightend about Chad & Hope!

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Oh my God. Just, when I think I can watch the show and ignore Sami she is gets even uglier. Tormenting a pregnant woman? She is the WORST character on this show, and Gabi will make no less of a mom than she does. I cannot believe they give this character ZERO repercussions for her acts ZERO! Do you think I gave one flit how many Valentine's day gifts this woman got? Do you think I as a woman want to watch an unbridled bitch terrorize people, connive, live and get away with it and then have sex? This is too much already. What is her great love EJ going to do? Help her put the screws to Gabi while she is in the hospital - he could say "Hey lover, love of my life I love you so, remember how the ratings took a nosedive when you were pregnant and I terrorized you? Let's do it again, to Gabi. Hoe about I take out her spleen too?

ENOUGH!

Gabi is a realistic character, Sami is not. Gabi feels bad for what she has done and tries to fix things by making more bad mistakes and she pays. She may not have gone to jail but neither did EJ or Sami so who the F cares!

I was all excited at the Eric and Nicole storyline, and BAM. They have to insist on the Sami Show again.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

2/18, Brady suggests that he and Kristen move in together; Nicole and Lucas get into a bitter fight; Chloe purposely gets herself tossed out of the Kiriakis mansion; Rafe and Kate ask Nick to delay the wedding.

2/19, Nicole thinks there's nothing left for her in Salem; Eric finds himself in a life-threatening situation; Marlena gets a disappointing call from John; Jennifer lashes out at Daniel after learning about Chloe's living arrangements.

2/20, Nicole walks into a tense situation; Julie gives Sami a stern warning about her behavior; Jennifer makes a request that leaves Daniel speechless; Abigail realizes that Cameron may have figured out her secret.

2/21, Gabi is hit with pains and is rushed to the hospital; Abigail reveals her secret to Cameron; Daniel tries to convince Jennifer that she's overreacting; Chloe has words with Maggie and Abigail.

2/22, Sami, Rafe, Nick and Will await word about Gabi; Nick corners Sami and unleashes his fury; Sonny makes a startling discovery regarding Will's feelings for him; Kristen and Brady get into a fight when she insists they move into the DiMera mansion.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Abby's virginity being a plot point is gross, and also obviously just because she's Jennifer's daughter and it's what they did with Jennifer. I'd hoped they'd just have her have had sex with some guy we don't need to care about in between Benson's and Mansi's stints.

AHM

Jennifer's virginity worked very well in her story and was handled nicely. Sounds like Abby's is being handled stupidly and, as you say, is just because she's Jennifer's daughter. It seems pointless. Or the only point in something pointless or something. Anyway, the whole thing sounds pretty lame.

Okay, they did do the incredible sinking ship proof diaphragm thing with Jennifer, which was a bit silly, but strangely funny and cute too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply