Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 18th; *updated 2/12*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 01:40 AM (24,532 Views)
annie21

AHM
Feb 16 2013, 09:39 PM
Jennifer's virginity worked very well in her story and was handled nicely. Sounds like Abby's is being handled stupidly and, as you say, is just because she's Jennifer's daughter. It seems pointless. Or the only point in something pointless or something. Anyway, the whole thing sounds pretty lame.

Okay, they did do the incredible sinking ship proof diaphragm thing with Jennifer, which was a bit silly, but strangely funny and cute too.
Technically, the diaphragm wasn't connected to Jennifer's virginity or lack thereof; it was part of the "safe sex" angle the show decided to add to the mix. Jennifer was being responsible (and so was Jack in reminding her about it). I guess that was supposed to help us overlook the not-so-nice fact that she boarded the ship with said diaphragm while still technically engaged to Emilio. :)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

annie21
Feb 16 2013, 10:56 PM
AHM
Feb 16 2013, 09:39 PM
Jennifer's virginity worked very well in her story and was handled nicely. Sounds like Abby's is being handled stupidly and, as you say, is just because she's Jennifer's daughter. It seems pointless. Or the only point in something pointless or something. Anyway, the whole thing sounds pretty lame.

Okay, they did do the incredible sinking ship proof diaphragm thing with Jennifer, which was a bit silly, but strangely funny and cute too.
Technically, the diaphragm wasn't connected to Jennifer's virginity or lack thereof; it was part of the "safe sex" angle the show decided to add to the mix. Jennifer was being responsible (and so was Jack in reminding her about it). I guess that was supposed to help us overlook the not-so-nice fact that she boarded the ship with said diaphragm while still technically engaged to Emilio. :)

Or that said diaphragm managed to make it thru the shipwreck & into the cave where They finally practiced safe sex.

The diaphragm that wouldn't die.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 16 2013, 08:08 PM
TV Guide Previews

2/18, Brady suggests that he and Kristen move in together; Nicole and Lucas get into a bitter fight; Chloe purposely gets herself tossed out of the Kiriakis mansion; Rafe and Kate ask Nick to delay the wedding.

2/19, Nicole thinks there's nothing left for her in Salem; Eric finds himself in a life-threatening situation; Marlena gets a disappointing call from John; Jennifer lashes out at Daniel after learning about Chloe's living arrangements.

2/20, Nicole walks into a tense situation; Julie gives Sami a stern warning about her behavior; Jennifer makes a request that leaves Daniel speechless; Abigail realizes that Cameron may have figured out her secret.

2/21, Gabi is hit with pains and is rushed to the hospital; Abigail reveals her secret to Cameron; Daniel tries to convince Jennifer that she's overreacting; Chloe has words with Maggie and Abigail.

2/22, Sami, Rafe, Nick and Will await word about Gabi; Nick corners Sami and unleashes his fury; Sonny makes a startling discovery regarding Will's feelings for him; Kristen and Brady get into a fight when she insists they move into the DiMera mansion.
wednesday, thursday & friday's episodes are those I look forward to the most.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

What on earth are Nicole and Lucas going to fight about, let alone bitterly?

Thanks for posting the spoilers.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 18 2013, 12:14 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 18 2013, 12:14 AM

A plot point perhaps....

Lil
Member Avatar

Kristen and Marlena!!!!!! YES PLEASE!!!!!

appleblossom

Regarding BD"s tweets, I think the old saying something beats nothing, it may not be the sl's he favors, but he is on screen more. The sad part is the only options for women for him are Nicole and Chloe. Even if he had only flings with them, he would face grief from Kate, Sami, Jen, Maggie, Vic, and Will. In a way, I can understand their concern, but he needs someone.

appleblossom

Laufeyson
Feb 18 2013, 12:28 AM
Harlee Kin
Feb 18 2013, 12:14 AM

A plot point perhaps....
Probably hinting there may be a white flag waved on both sides. Of course, I can't see Lucas competing romantically with a priest. He respects Eric, since he did convince Sami to agree to joint custody when Will was a baby. Besides he knows he's a decent guy. It would be cool to see Lucas and his ex be friends, but still throw barbs once in a while. Lucas could convince her she deserved better than EJ and Dan. Nicole could tell him she and his other exes were fools to throw him away too.

amberwintergyrrl

I really cannot understand why there is so much hate out there for Jennifer. Personally, I love her. I like that she is not a total piece of garbage like many of the female characters. Also, Melissa Reaves' acting is far superior to the majority of actors on the show. However, I am sick of Dr. Daniel and wish she would find another man.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

amberwintergyrrl
Feb 20 2013, 09:10 AM
I really cannot understand why there is so much hate out there for Jennifer. Personally, I love her. I like that she is not a total piece of garbage like many of the female characters. Also, Melissa Reaves' acting is far superior to the majority of actors on the show. However, I am sick of Dr. Daniel and wish she would find another man.
I have always been a Jennifer fan and right now I cannot stand her now, her sense of entitlement with Daniel after losing Jack mere minutes ago is absurd. I wish they would have given her a more substantial storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply