Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 18th; *updated 2/12*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 01:40 AM (24,425 Views)
Will&Sonny

Finally, some movement toward reconciliation for Will and Sonny. Based on Freddie Smith's air dates, I have been suspecting that it would start on Friday, February 22nd and continue the following week, since Sonny is on four of the five days during the week of February 25th. That would fit with what some of us have been predicting -- that Will and Sonny would reunite at the end of February.

I can't wait for the Will and Sonny spoilers for the week of February 25th.

I'm beyond ready for Nick's past to come back to haunt him. I can't stand that jerk, and I'm going to enjoy watching that smug look get wiped off of his face. I have no sympathy whatsoever for him; he deserves everything that he's (hopefully) about to receive.

The other spoilers implied that Kristen was going to move in with Brady, not the other way around, but if this latest batch of spoilers means that Stefano will soon return to Salem and the DiMera mansion will soon see some action again, I will be extremely happy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Lucas!!! and Nicole fighting?? This should be good!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 12 2013, 06:08 AM
So Cameron & Abby are now boyfriend/girlfriend ?? Ugh, I wish their & Chad's appearances weren't so far apart... I need Chad onscreen, please...

Dannifer/Chloe ~ Who cares?? Anne is the only interesting character dealing with those people.

Totally looking forward to see Lucas, Eric & Nicole scenes.

Kristen/Marlena/Stefano/Brady sounds amazing! I hope she can convince him to move into Casa DiMera, lol!

Yay, so we're getting a Julie/Sami scene! I love that Sonny shows up at the hospital to support Will.

This is certainly unexpected but I will take it. My only problem is that they have Nicole declaring her feelings so soon after the horror that was Dannifer, it's unbelievable.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Laufeyson
Feb 12 2013, 06:27 AM
This is certainly unexpected but I will take it. My only problem is that they have Nicole declaring her feelings so soon after the horror that was Dannifer, it's unbelievable.
I was quite surprised to see those names in the same spoiler- reminded me of 1998/1999 :)

LonePirate
Member Avatar

All in all, those spoilers for next week sound pretty good. Isn't this the first encounter between Nicole and Lucas since he returned to Salem almost a year ago? That would probably be my pick for scene of the week were it not for the Julie and Sami stuff. I'm expecting some Grade A bitchery from those two, especially since it seems to send Hurricane Sami on another path of destruction. As usual, it sounds like the baby story is the best one of the week.

Harmony233

If I didn't know any better I'd think they really would be going for a Lucas/Nicole/Eric tri last woman lucas hated like this was sami and we all know how that turned out lol Hey if they can contuie to shove the tri from hell down our throat for 6 years then I see no reason not to do a tri thats not been done in over a decade lol but with BD tweeting about no airtime potive nothing will come out of it

I don't like this Abby is a virgin and its so horrible secret and Jennifer is a bitch.Trying to take a child from its mother

looking forward to the Julie/Sami scenes sami really needs to know when to stop lol

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 12 2013, 08:47 AM
If I didn't know any better I'd think they really would be going for a Lucas/Nicole/Eric tri last woman lucas hated like this was sami and we all know how that turned out lol Hey if they can contuie to shove the tri from hell down our throat for 6 years then I see no reason not to do a tri thats not been done in over a decade lol but with BD tweeting about no airtime potive nothing will come out of it

I don't like this Abby is a virgin and its so horrible secret and Jennifer is a bitch.Trying to take a child from its mother

looking forward to the Julie/Sami scenes sami really needs to know when to stop lol
it might be good thing we know eric and nicole are the rooting couple

if lucas be part of trio he will be the one nicole use to stay away from eric

with lucas hate nicole all these years for him to stop only be used by nicole is not must tv for me not to mention it will the same story year ago nicole may chose lucas money over eric but in the end of day she loved eric she never loved lucas

Ireland98

"After seeing how distraught Nicole is following a vicious fight with Lucas, Father Eric starts to think that she may still have feelings for her ex-husband. Before he can get to the bottom of her emotional turmoil, Nic decides on going back to her all purpose plan of leaving town when things get ugly. While she tries to run, Eric finds himself facing danger. Nic walks in on the priest being held at gunpoint by one of Salem’s junkies. She winds up in the middle of the scuffle. Although Eric saves Nicole, he ends up seriously wounded. Fearing that he’s headed for paradise without her, she yelps that she loves him. When he regains consciousness, she worries that he may have actually heard her profession of love."

This all sounds similar to the Bristen and Dannifer plot point angst we saw last Fall. The mugging & Brady getting hurt; Jennifer saying she loved Daniel after the surgery and then worrying about it.
How about using storylines for angst- not just stuff that gets resolved in a day or two- i.e. fights and injuries. It's getting old now.

Other than that, the week does sound decent. Except I'm not that interested in Dannifer or Abby's virginity stuff.
Edited by Ireland98, Feb 12 2013, 08:59 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Feb 12 2013, 08:33 AM
All in all, those spoilers for next week sound pretty good. Isn't this the first encounter between Nicole and Lucas since he returned to Salem almost a year ago? That would probably be my pick for scene of the week were it not for the Julie and Sami stuff. I'm expecting some Grade A bitchery from those two, especially since it seems to send Hurricane Sami on another path of destruction. As usual, it sounds like the baby story is the best one of the week.
is the second but the 4 since 2009

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Monday February 18:

Chloe purposely gets herself tossed out of the Kiriakis mansion.

Daniel asks Chloe to move in with her.

Kristen has second thoughts about using Brady.

One of Nick's old prison mates starts to count the days until his release.

Tuesday February 19:

Someone threatens Eric's life.

Kristen accepts Brady's invitation.

John's call to Marlena has her disappointed.

Daniel and Jenn argue about Chloe moving in with him.

Wednesday February 20:

When Eric's life is in danger, Nicole intervenes.

In a tense moment, Nicole blurts out her feelings for Eric.

After Sami's tongue-lashing, Gabi has abdominal pains - it's the baby.

Abby realizes Cam knows her secret.

Thursday February 21:

Gabi's rushed into the hospital.

Sami's attempt at an apology makes things worse for Gabi.

Abby has a confession for Cam.

Chloe gets into a heated argument with a few people.

Friday February 22:

Nick corners Sami and unleashes his fury.

Family and friends wait to hear the news on Gabi's crisis.

Will and Sonny grow close over the baby crisis.

Kristen and Brady have it out when she insists they move into the mansion with her father.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

blueskies
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 12 2013, 10:11 AM

Kristen and Brady have it out when she insists they move into the mansion with her father.
:sheep: Omg, yes!! DiMansion AND Stefano!! :rockon:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Feb 12 2013, 08:57 AM
Harmony233

with lucas hate nicole all these years for him to stop only be used by nicole is not must tv for me not to mention it will the same story year ago nicole may chose lucas money over eric but in the end of day she loved eric she never loved lucas
I frankly don't give a shit what they do with Lucas as long as they use him. At this point, he's doing squat and that's never good. I don't mind him playing into this Ericole story, at least the history is there and I don't need Nicole to fall for him either, I don't need him to fall for her either....I need them to scheme to get something....a pact between them to make Eric act on his feelings for NIcole would be amazing...but obviously that won't happen....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 12 2013, 10:20 AM
Partnersincrime
Feb 12 2013, 08:57 AM
Harmony233

I frankly don't give a shit what they do with Lucas as long as they use him. At this point, he's doing squat and that's never good. I don't mind him playing into this Ericole story, at least the history is there and I don't need Nicole to fall for him either, I don't need him to fall for her either....I need them to scheme to get something....a pact between them to make Eric act on his feelings for NIcole would be amazing...but obviously that won't happen....
they can barely use someone and still get him crappy writing

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sounds like a pretty good week all the way around with some solid forward movement.

I like Bristen moving into DiMansion. It would be great for them to do something with the fact that Brady actually IS a DiMera. Maybe Steffy decides to bring him into the family business? Plus, having Stefano get his clutches into Brady and turn him against John would definitely make for better revenge than dumping him at the altar.

The continued ratcheting up of the tension in the baby story sounds good. I figured Sami's rants would land Gabi in the hospital eventually. Hopefully Everett can help her think through more effective ways to get what she wants. I'm very interested to see how this "crisis" leads to WilSon bonding and also what Crazy Eyes will do as a result. The baby battle seems to be turning into Nick vs. Sami which makes total sense to me since they are the two nutters in this story.

I CAN NOT WAIT for the Ericole scenes. Yesterday's scenes alone have made me a fan. And yeah, it's standard stuff for the woman in peril and the love interest to the rescue, but at least it's not another mugging or health crisis for Jen!

Dannifer continues to be the dud in the current stories IMO. The individual characteres and especially the couple do nothing for me so I couldn't care less about their angst.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

If Bristen are moving into DiMansion, I'm totally going to need Ejami to move in as well.

Oh, and Kate. Right off her tryst with Rafe.

And Stefano.

Okay, I think I'm done.

am103
Member Avatar

This sounds great! Unfortunately, Daniel/Jennifer continue to weigh down all the other stories. Can't wait for the Lucas/Nicole interaction and what's coming up for Ericole!

I can't believe we haven't heard about who is playing this guy that has a past with Nick. Weren't they looking for name actors? If not, we all might be in trouble.

Romancer66

Daniel, meet Bitchifer. You only just missed meeting her during Nicole's high-risk pregnancy storyline. Now here she comes in all her screechy, self-righteous, finger-pointing glory. A person who's "sweet, honorable, and good" (Seriously, Nicole?) would understand that compromise is essential in a situation like this, and make the effort to get along with the ex, even if they dislike each other. A jealous, obsessive, selfish shrew makes ultimatums, conditions, and accusations--and tries to cut anyone she sees as a rival out of the picture. If Jennifer was anything like the character she used to be, she'd be sitting down with Chloe, putting all her cards on the table, and trying to set her straight about Daniel moving on after two years. That's what a reasonable, thinking adult would do. Unfortunately, there are no adults in this storyline, just two squabbling mean girls and the clueless jock they're inexplicably fighting over.

I wish I cared about the Will/Gabi/Nick situation, since that sounds like one of the stronger storylines on the show. But Will's spinelessness, Gabi's stupidity, and Nick's creepy, controlling streak make it hard for me to root for any of them. They're like a twisted version of the Scarecrow (Gabi--no brain), the Tin Man (Nick--no heart) and the Cowardly Lion (Will--no courage). Which must make Sami the Wicked Witch of the West, and any storyline that has her getting in someone's face and shrieking like a banshee is something I'd fast-forward at the speed of light.

Fatal flaw in Kristin's plan. So she jilts Brady at the altar? Wow, some revenge--seeing as he doesn't want to tie the knot anyway. And even if he did, how would her dumping him hurt John and Marlena? Sure, they'd be sorry Brady was hurt and pissed at Kristin for hurting him, but wouldn't they also be relieved that she was out of his life? Wouldn't a far better revenge be to go through with the marriage and make Brady her devoted Stepford husband and permanent boy-toy?

As for the rest of the show, NFTG, sadly.

Lil
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 05:19 AM
Making things worse.

Dr. Cameron realizes that his girlfriend is a virgin. Abby turns fifty shades of pink. She has to admit it though. However, her week isn’t nearly as rough as her mother’s. Chloe manages to make herself homeless. That turns out to be easy when Victor is the master of the house. The divaꞌs plan continues to pan out as Dr. Dan agrees to let her and their son move into his pad. Jenn is aghast. She explodes at the doctor. He explains that he will actually be staying in a hotel room but sheꞌs too angry to understand. The Horton storms off to attack Chloe, who remains confident that she is on the road to getting Daniel back. Jenn decides to make amends with her doctor, but demands more from him than he was expecting. She orders him to cut all ties with Chloe and get a lawyer to handle all custody issues. He thinks thatꞌs way over the top but she refuses to compromise.

After seeing how distraught Nicole is following a vicious fight with Lucas, Father Eric starts to think that she may still have feelings for her ex-husband. Before he can get to the bottom of her emotional turmoil, Nic decides on going back to her all purpose plan of leaving town when things get ugly. While she tries to run, Eric finds himself facing danger. Nic walks in on the priest being held at gunpoint by one of Salem’s junkies. She winds up in the middle of the scuffle. Although Eric saves Nicole, he ends up seriously wounded. Fearing that he’s headed for paradise without her, she yelps that she loves him. When he regains consciousness, she worries that he may have actually heard her profession of love.

Stefano pushes his daughter to stick with her plan to marry ‘the idiot’ when she starts to get cold feet about being so brutal. Brady is eager to move in with her. Kristen still has her doubts. Those are silenced after she has another run-in with angry Marlena. The shrink’s week continues to get worse after she receives a call from John that she can’t get enthusiastic about. Meanwhile, things get heated between Kristen and Brady when she throws his cohabitation plans for a loop. She does her best to convince him to move into Casa DiMera with her… and Stefano.

Rafe and Kate work together to try and convince Nick to delay the wedding. Nick won’t listen. Little does he know that his problems are about to get worse as one of his old fellow convicts stands perched for release. Meanwhile, Rafe continues trying to defend his sister. Fresh from getting an earful from Julie, Sami lashes out at Gabi. Rafe does his best to stop her tirade but Gabi freaks out and starts screaming in pain. She’s rushed to the hospital. Will joins Nick and Rafe to blame Sami. After they order her to stay away from the pregnant woman, Sami sneaks into her room to apologize. This only leads to Gabi going into premature labor. This also leads to everyone lashing out at Sami again, who insists that she was only trying to do the right thing. Elvis stands up for her. The labor halts and then Nick goes off on Sami. Amidst all of the turmoil, Sonny shows up to try and offer Will some support. He realizes how deep Willꞌs feelings for him really go.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-18-22/
Glad that Kristen is not deterred from her revenge plans, whatever they may be...

Nicole already professing love to Eric really kind of pisses me off. More insta? Lame. Hope there's much more to it.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 05:19 AM
Making things worse.

Dr. Cameron realizes that his girlfriend is a virgin. Abby turns fifty shades of pink. She has to admit it though. However, her week isn’t nearly as rough as her mother’s. Chloe manages to make herself homeless. That turns out to be easy when Victor is the master of the house. The divaꞌs plan continues to pan out as Dr. Dan agrees to let her and their son move into his pad. Jenn is aghast. She explodes at the doctor. He explains that he will actually be staying in a hotel room but sheꞌs too angry to understand. The Horton storms off to attack Chloe, who remains confident that she is on the road to getting Daniel back. Jenn decides to make amends with her doctor, but demands more from him than he was expecting. She orders him to cut all ties with Chloe and get a lawyer to handle all custody issues. He thinks thatꞌs way over the top but she refuses to compromise.

After seeing how distraught Nicole is following a vicious fight with Lucas, Father Eric starts to think that she may still have feelings for her ex-husband. Before he can get to the bottom of her emotional turmoil, Nic decides on going back to her all purpose plan of leaving town when things get ugly. While she tries to run, Eric finds himself facing danger. Nic walks in on the priest being held at gunpoint by one of Salem’s junkies. She winds up in the middle of the scuffle. Although Eric saves Nicole, he ends up seriously wounded. Fearing that he’s headed for paradise without her, she yelps that she loves him. When he regains consciousness, she worries that he may have actually heard her profession of love.

Stefano pushes his daughter to stick with her plan to marry ‘the idiot’ when she starts to get cold feet about being so brutal. Brady is eager to move in with her. Kristen still has her doubts. Those are silenced after she has another run-in with angry Marlena. The shrink’s week continues to get worse after she receives a call from John that she can’t get enthusiastic about. Meanwhile, things get heated between Kristen and Brady when she throws his cohabitation plans for a loop. She does her best to convince him to move into Casa DiMera with her… and Stefano.

Rafe and Kate work together to try and convince Nick to delay the wedding. Nick won’t listen. Little does he know that his problems are about to get worse as one of his old fellow convicts stands perched for release. Meanwhile, Rafe continues trying to defend his sister. Fresh from getting an earful from Julie, Sami lashes out at Gabi. Rafe does his best to stop her tirade but Gabi freaks out and starts screaming in pain. She’s rushed to the hospital. Will joins Nick and Rafe to blame Sami. After they order her to stay away from the pregnant woman, Sami sneaks into her room to apologize. This only leads to Gabi going into premature labor. This also leads to everyone lashing out at Sami again, who insists that she was only trying to do the right thing. Elvis stands up for her. The labor halts and then Nick goes off on Sami. Amidst all of the turmoil, Sonny shows up to try and offer Will some support. He realizes how deep Willꞌs feelings for him really go.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-18-22/
About time Writers get someone only for Nicole! Go Ericole! :wub: :popcorn: :cheer:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Feb 12 2013, 10:44 AM
If Bristen are moving into DiMansion, I'm totally going to need Ejami to move in as well.

Oh, and Kate. Right off her tryst with Rafe.

And Stefano.

Okay, I think I'm done.
Think about their dinner conversations! :lol: :chee:

I'm so in. :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply