Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 18th; *updated 2/12*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 01:40 AM (24,488 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 12 2013, 10:20 AM
Partnersincrime
Feb 12 2013, 08:57 AM
Harmony233
Feb 12 2013, 08:47 AM
If I didn't know any better I'd think they really would be going for a Lucas/Nicole/Eric tri last woman lucas hated like this was sami and we all know how that turned out lol Hey if they can contuie to shove the tri from hell down our throat for 6 years then I see no reason not to do a tri thats not been done in over a decade lol but with BD tweeting about no airtime potive nothing will come out of it

I don't like this Abby is a virgin and its so horrible secret and Jennifer is a bitch.Trying to take a child from its mother

looking forward to the Julie/Sami scenes sami really needs to know when to stop lol
it might be good thing we know eric and nicole are the rooting couple

if lucas be part of trio he will be the one nicole use to stay away from eric

with lucas hate nicole all these years for him to stop only be used by nicole is not must tv for me not to mention it will the same story year ago nicole may chose lucas money over eric but in the end of day she loved eric she never loved lucas
I frankly don't give a shit what they do with Lucas as long as they use him. At this point, he's doing squat and that's never good. I don't mind him playing into this Ericole story, at least the history is there and I don't need Nicole to fall for him either, I don't need him to fall for her either....I need them to scheme to get something....a pact between them to make Eric act on his feelings for NIcole would be amazing...but obviously that won't happen....
I wouldn't mind Lucas getting tangled up in the Eric Nicole situation but he's got bigger things on his plate at the moment.

For him to be more concerned about Nicole - Eric and the church board than the other things going on in his life at this moment - Will and the Baby, Sami reuniting with EJ , his mum hooking up with Rafe is ludicrous.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

"Nick corners Sami and unleashes his fury."

Push her out the window Nick. ( if you need to take some pills to justify it I'm OK with that).

Although someone better warn Marlena what's happening we'ld hate Sami to land on her.
Edited by concerned, Feb 12 2013, 01:09 PM.

Cathalina

I am looking forward to the confrontation between Nicole and Lucas, and her interaction with Eric. Finally AZ being used to her full potential, and Nicole getting airtime. Love this.

So, basically Sami can't keep her mouth shut, lands Gabi and her pregnancy in danger, gets banned from the room, goes in anyway and continues to make things worse. She is pathetic, vicious, and stupid. Unless EJ's defense is that she is insane, so is he. This doesn't make Ejami romantic- it makes them look too stupid to breathem
Edited by Cathalina, Feb 12 2013, 02:11 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

I wouldn't consider Eric and Nicole "insta-love". That was more like EJ and Taylor with the whole scarf on the pier fiasco. Eric and Nicole have been working together for a while now, and on top of that - they used to be a couple! In my opinion, Ericole isn't moving fast enough, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

am103
Feb 12 2013, 02:22 PM
I wouldn't consider Eric and Nicole "insta-love". That was more like EJ and Taylor with the whole scarf on the pier fiasco. Eric and Nicole have been working together for a while now, and on top of that - they used to be a couple! In my opinion, Ericole isn't moving fast enough, lol.
Lol, I wouldn't go that far but I will, say I think they're moving at the right speed. So far.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ĎDays of our Livesí Teasers: February 18 Edition

Sneak Peeks: Week of February 18, 2012

Rafe thinks he knows what happened to Nick in prison.

Jennifer shows up at Danielís doorstep to apologize.

Nicole thinks thereís nothing left for her in Salem.

A prison inmate from Nickís past is released.

Eric is in grave danger.

Gabi is hit with pains and is rushed to the hospital.

EJ questions Rafe about Kate.

Chloe manipulates her way into moving in with Daniel.

Eric wonders if Nicole may have lingering feelings for Lucas.

EJ stands up for Sami when no one else will.

The Horton women have terse words for Chloe.

DVR Alerts

Tuesday- Brady and Kristen agree to move in together

Friday- Sonny reads Willís undelivered Valentineís Day card

Source Look Ahead: February 25 Edition

Sami stands her ground with Nick, ready to use whateverís in her arsenal to ensure Willís rights are respected.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-teasers-february-18-edition/
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 12 2013, 02:29 PM.

AFaithL

Brady/Kristen/Stefano all living together? A dream come true!!

Cathalina

Will's rights...or Sami's rights? From the other spoilers Will is none to pleased with Mama too.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I hope when the clear this custody nonsense up, Will and Gabi agree to take legal action to keep Samanther Gene away from the baby.

Serves her right.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Nicole in love with Lucas? Goodness. What are these writers smoking :joint:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
Feb 12 2013, 03:01 PM
she is not eric think she is because the last time he was in town before he became priest nicole was still married to lucas

Harmony233

whats weird to me is nicole was never in love with lucas lol.didn't nicole cheat on him with ERic anyhow so why does eric think shes still in love with lucas.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kristen moving into the DiMera Mansion is AWESOME...LOVE that Stefano is pushing her to marry Brady....I was getting worried that Steffy was getting to fucken soft...I want him to be co-conspiring with Kristen like before.

I still cannot get over HOW MUCH BETTER the Dannifer story is with Chloe in it...she has breathed a whole new angle into such a boring and dead romance story.

Dannifer still = pure utter chemistry free trash...but Chloe and Anne constantly bashing Jennifer has made watching this storyline become FUN and HUGELY entertaining!

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Feb 12 2013, 03:04 PM
DanishDoolFan
she is not eric think she is because the last time he was in town before he became priest nicole was still married to lucas
I know. What I meant was that I find it stupid that Eric would that that.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DanishDoolFan
I can see why Eric would think that considering the last time he was in Salem, the one who broke up his relationship with Nicole was Lucas.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

Stefano is coming home??!?!?!? Finally?!?!?!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

So Jenn wants Chloe to lose her son just so she can have Daniel more,stupid.

Eric,Nicole never loved Lucas,she loved the tons of money she got to marry him.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Feb 12 2013, 04:03 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

The Nick and Sami confrontation sounds like heaven. Get psycho-jail-crazy-obsessive-genius-control freak on her ass!!!!! Sami and Julie promises to be bitchtacular tv as well - lay some education on her, Julie!

Looking forward to Lucas doing ANYTHING! But an argument with Nicole sounds like fun - nice that history is being acknowledged.

And I am so excited for Ericole, I can't even articulate...!!!! =)
Edited by elci525, Feb 12 2013, 05:02 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

As much as I like the possibility of Eric/Nicole, I must admit I kinda want her to get with Lucas again.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Am I looking at this show through rose-colored glasses suddenly? I am actually onboard with most of these spoilers. As usual there are things I can do without and some things I'm unsure of, but for the most part there's actually things that I like a lot!

Kristen and Brady moving into the DiMansion with Stefano?? YES, please! The possibilities are endless and I'm thrilled to have Stefano back in Salem. We can finally see Joe Mascolo and Eileen Davidson playing off each other rather than talking into a phone.

The Eric/Nicole stuff sounds great and if they play it anything like they have so far this week then Arianne Zucker is really going to shine, yet again. I really cannot wait to see this play out, most of all. They are seriously on the verge of becoming DAYS' next huge couple and all of my rooting power for anything in this show is going into them. I hope Eric takes a bullet for her. Stupid Salem crackheads! I'm looking forward to the Nicole/Lucas. I hope they do go for Lucas/Nicole/Eric, but in a strange way. Where Eric is assuming there's something there because Lucas and Nicole cannot stop arguing, but its really just because they can't stand each other. It would be different and nice. I hope Lucas stays involved in this storyline for a long run so Bryan Datillo can have something to do.

I'm glad Chloe is getting out of the Kiriakis Mansion because I don't believe Victor would have ever let her live there, even with Parker. That must have been Maggie forcing more bullshit on Victor. But I'm worried we are going to see even less Victor now, if that's even possible. The guy is like a walking gold mine of one-liners every time he's on the show. USE HIM!

The baby storyline, which was like the only thing that mattered on the show for a while is losing its steam for me. I think Blake Berris is doing a fantastic job, but I'm just losing interest for some reason. Adding the Kate/Rafe dynamic into the mix might spice things up a little bit. Hopefully. This prison mate of Nick's better be a good actor. Please, I'm begging. Even if he's only around for a week or a couple weeks. The show is doing a really good job right now and I don't want to roll my eyes every time someone is on my TV. I like Sami's actions because they are true to character and she really can't help but screw everything up. That's what she does. REALLY ready for the Nick/Sami showdown. I hope he really shows his crazy and actually scares her. I will finally have a reason to cheer for Nick instead of just sitting and enjoying Blake's acting while hating Nick.

Kate Mansi, you're one of my favorites on the entire show and I know how much you're capable of...but I just can't get into the Chad/Abigail/Cameron situation at all. 1) They don't play the storyline enough and 2) Cameron is not worthy of taking Abigail's virginity. They don't feel permanent enough for me. They're making this a big deal but I think its hurting more than helping. I don't think Chad is worthy either, but they have much better chemistry. I wish there was an older guy to pair Abigail up with because Kate Mansi can act circles around all of the people they try to put her with.

And Jennifer, what in the hell is your problem? You want Daniel to file a custody suit against Chloe because you don't like her and she's messing up your horrible relationship? Give me a break! I hope Nancy comes to town and breaks her damn neck.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Feb 12 2013, 04:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply