Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 18th; *updated 2/12*
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 01:40 AM (24,427 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

another seemingly Hope-less week. :shame:
Maybe we'll get lucky & see her when Nick's prison non-buddy is released.
I'm really glad that Kristian's working a lot lately. Whatever she's working on better more than make up for this lack of current screen time!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

ok, does anyone get that Gabby had a hand in the whole daysaster? Days got it wrong. Gabby walks away from whatever she does wrong and so does Ej. Ejami aren't ratings gold, Ej and Gabby would be. Two characters who don't get any punishment for what they do wrong. Then, we could still have Ejabby! Talk about a forbidden love, Ej going after Rafe's sister? Sami's getting stale, time for Ej to move on to a better obsession, Gabby! Sami, Sami, Sami = Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Oh and why would Lucas and Nicole be fighting, that doesn't make any sense to me. Though I will take and Lucas and Nicole scenes I can get! I'll watch them on you tube in clips.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Feb 12 2013, 08:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Jennifer you have become quite the witch ! Maybe you should worry about your
own children especially the one at boarding school in England.
Just wait if Dannifer marry & get custody of Parker he will be shipped off ASAP
Jenn wouldn't want any reminders of Chloe around

trojangal
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Feb 12 2013, 08:14 PM
ok, does anyone get that Gabby had a hand in the whole daysaster? Days got it wrong. Gabby walks away from whatever she does wrong and so does Ej. Ejami aren't ratings gold, Ej and Gabby would be. Two characters who don't get any punishment for what they do wrong. Then, we could still have Ejabby! Talk about a forbidden love, Ej going after Rafe's sister? Sami's getting stale, time for Ej to move on to a better obsession, Gabby! Sami, Sami, Sami = Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Oh and why would Lucas and Nicole be fighting, that doesn't make any sense to me. Though I will take and Lucas and Nicole scenes I can get! I'll watch them on you tube in clips.
I don't think Gabby will walk away scot free . She will be punished eventually
maybe just not by the law .

nanasmiles

What is it about rich people in Salem? Not a one can afford a home of their own??? Kate and Kristen live in hotels. Brady lives with Grandpa, EJ, until recently, lived with daddy. We have a rich doctor, Daniel, who lives in a rinky-dink appt. As does EJ and Sami. No one knows where Lucas lives. Julie and Doug when in Salem? What ever happened to Maggie's house? Why doesn't she offer it to Daniel, and he can let Chloe live in his appt. But no. Daniel is going to a hotel, too. Any renowned surgeon and world traveler such as Daniel should be able to afford a nice house or at least a penthouse. Oh, yeah. No nice places in Salem because of Corday's low budget. Ahhh I forgot.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Sooo...does Sami just not care that her twin bother's been shot?

chinkybig

Pookie
Feb 12 2013, 11:38 PM
The only person Sami really cares for would be surprise, surprise, herself. Or, maybe she's still held up in a room with EJ romping? "Love" has made them completely blind and without a care in the world, heh.

chinkybig

nanasmiles
Feb 12 2013, 11:32 PM
What is it about rich people in Salem? Not a one can afford a home of their own??? Kate and Kristen live in hotels. Brady lives with Grandpa, EJ, until recently, lived with daddy. We have a rich doctor, Daniel, who lives in a rinky-dink appt. As does EJ and Sami. No one knows where Lucas lives. Julie and Doug when in Salem? What ever happened to Maggie's house? Why doesn't she offer it to Daniel, and he can let Chloe live in his appt. But no. Daniel is going to a hotel, too. Any renowned surgeon and world traveler such as Daniel should be able to afford a nice house or at least a penthouse. Oh, yeah. No nice places in Salem because of Corday's low budget. Ahhh I forgot.
Yea, blame it on the budget. Did I just see Marlena's office become Hope's office just a way back? LOL. I heard J&M's townhouse is also converted to the coffee shop. LOL

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Atleast Abby's mentioned in the spoilers- even though it's with Cameron. Let's hope that Chad is in scenes with her, his brother, nephew/niece, friends... I really miss him...

I miss Hope too, and I'm thrilled to read that she's working alot lately- as is Casey & Kate from the looks of it!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Haven't read all 9 pages ... lol, but I don't get why Abby's virginity is such an issue? It's kind of sad in this day and age that it's considered "bad" to still be a virgin. WHO CARES?? LOL

Kate Mansi and Abby deserve better. I mean, I approve of that aspect of the character but it doesn't need to be all she's about.

LUCAS! was mentioned in the Eric/Nicole writeup. I can't wait to see Eric rescue Nicole. I'm totally becoming a fanboi for them and, while I like some couples, I've never had this urge to be like "DAMN, that's my couple" ... I hope the writing keeps up for Eric/Nicole. I wonder why Lucas is suddenly involved. Probably so Tomlin can make him the bad guy and then write him out. JUST MY SPECULATION!

UltimateScami

KMan101
Feb 13 2013, 05:59 AM
LUCAS! was mentioned in the Eric/Nicole writeup. I can't wait to see Eric rescue Nicole. I'm totally becoming a fanboi for them and, while I like some couples, I've never had this urge to be like "DAMN, that's my couple" ... I hope the writing keeps up for Eric/Nicole. I wonder why Lucas is suddenly involved. Probably so Tomlin can make him the bad guy and then write him out. JUST MY SPECULATION!
Well seeing how Lucas now works on the church board, I guess a run-in was bound to happen.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Pookie
Feb 12 2013, 11:38 PM
We should probably wait until the scenes air to answer that question. For all we know, she might not have a clue he was shot in the first place.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

trojangal
Feb 12 2013, 09:35 PM
LucasHortonFan
Feb 12 2013, 08:14 PM

I don't think Gabby will walk away scot free . She will be punished eventually
maybe just not by the law .
I thought being humiliated at her own wedding by Chad was a big piece of karma.

Angelsmile

I almost can't be upset with Sami's actions towards Gabi. Will is so busy walking around glassy-eyed and clueless Sami's OTT behavior at least gives the impression that someone cares that Will is in the process of being railroaded. While some may say Gabi is being reasonable Gabi is being whoever and whatever suits her needs depending upon whom she is talking to. When it comes down to it she will do whatever Nick wants in order to keep him and that means making sure Will has no real rights when it comes to the baby. As a mother I can totally relate to wanting to yell, scream, and bang your head against the wall to protect a child that can't see what is right in front of them.

cord08

Ireland98
Feb 12 2013, 08:58 AM
"After seeing how distraught Nicole is following a vicious fight with Lucas, Father Eric starts to think that she may still have feelings for her ex-husband. Before he can get to the bottom of her emotional turmoil, Nic decides on going back to her all purpose plan of leaving town when things get ugly. While she tries to run, Eric finds himself facing danger. Nic walks in on the priest being held at gunpoint by one of Salemís junkies. She winds up in the middle of the scuffle. Although Eric saves Nicole, he ends up seriously wounded. Fearing that heís headed for paradise without her, she yelps that she loves him. When he regains consciousness, she worries that he may have actually heard her profession of love."

This all sounds similar to the Bristen and Dannifer plot point angst we saw last Fall. The mugging & Brady getting hurt; Jennifer saying she loved Daniel after the surgery and then worrying about it.
How about using storylines for angst- not just stuff that gets resolved in a day or two- i.e. fights and injuries. It's getting old now.

Other than that, the week does sound decent. Except I'm not that interested in Dannifer or Abby's virginity stuff.
Exactly. As much as I've grown to like Eric/Nicole, I really wish they would stop using the same "danger/love" scenarios. Eric/Nicole have the potential to be one of the more character-driven stories. It just feels like the writers are obsessed with plot points.

chinkybig

Abby's virginity storyline is really getting old. I mean, if it were 1993-1994 Carrie thinking about giving up her virginity to Austin, I can still understand, but this is 2013, geez. I mean, in the most practical sense, give each guy (Chad and Cameron) a condom and have a go at it OR choose one of them. Simple.

Brady and Kristen in Di Mera mansion with Stefano; John and Marlena coming to visit= GOLD. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I kinda wish Rolf and his atrocious accent were still around.

Personally, I can't be happy for Will having Sami on his side. Sami harassing Gabi about the baby issue. Hypocritical much? Wasn't this the same Sami who: 1) Despite knowing Lucas was Will's father and not Austin, but still continued to lie to everybody, concocting a lie that Lucas hit Will, and 2) Pregnant with EJ's baby but hiding the truth from him. Hey, pot, meet the kettle.

Will is naive, but I personally don't think he is stupid. Let's set aside the fact that Sami is indeed concerned for Will; technically, she should back off and let Will deal with this on his own. OR it would have been better to have Lucas help his son for once (who I think would have been more of a rational choice + Lucas has brains/ good head on his shoulders). It's hard to root for Sami when she has a habit/ knack to stick up her hands and ass to everyone's business. Will is her son, yes, BUT does this redeem her as a good mother? No. Wishful thinking, but the farther Sami (and EJ) stays away from this baby storyline, the better. And, EJ defending the fair and damsel-in-distress Sami?!? Really, where has this guy's balls gone? What a freaking wuss.

Eric and Nicole: Can Nicole please redeem herself first before jumping into this relationship again? In this story, please, please let Nicole be the person to choose to do the right thing. That would be a refreshing take to this relationship angst down the road.
Edited by chinkybig, Feb 13 2013, 11:10 PM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Feb 13 2013, 11:08 PM
Eric and Nicole: Can Nicole please redeem herself first before jumping into this relationship again? In this story, please, please let Nicole be the person to choose to do the right thing. That would be a refreshing take to this relationship angst down the road.
That's what I am hoping for.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,this woman is carrying YOUR grandchild and Sami is doing all she can to stress her out,like you've never been a manipulative pregnant woman.

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

HEY! Bristen are getting out of the hotel bed! Nice! lol
Wish Abby would get with Chad already. My boy could really love her...
I couldn't care any less about the Danifer situtation...
Sami getting herself in hot water!!??? Nooooo! I can't believe it! lol Thank God for EJ!
Hope Ericole have some longing scenes. Longing is so romantic...

TFP! Excited to see these!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Zap2it Week Feb. 18th

2/18, Chloe gets herself kicked out of the Kiriakis home; Eric thinks Nicole may still have feelings for Lucas; Stefano pushes Kristen to continue using Brady; Nick refuses to wait for the baby to be born to get married.

2/19, Nicole decides to leave town; a confrontation with Marlena drives Kristen to agree to move in with Brady; Marlena gets disappointing news; Jennifer and Daniel fight about Chloe.

2/20, A junkie holds Eric at gunpoint; Julie confronts Sami about her behavior; Jennifer makes an unexpected request of Daniel; Abigail thinks Cameron has figured out her secret.

2/21, Gabi goes to the hospital with abdominal pain; Jennifer insists Daniel cut ties with Chloe; Abigail makes a confession; Nicole worries Eric heard what she said.

2/22, Nick lashes out at Sami; Will and Sonny bond over the crisis; Kristen insists she and Brady move into the DiMera mansion.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply