Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:10 AM (8,902 Views)
cord08

The blue room is now Lucas' office.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Ok - well at least T comments on "wait Will is gay, he had sex with you" question. I don't want it dwelled on or Will's sexuality questioned exactly. But it didn't make sense to me that NO ONE was doing a double take about that.
Edited by elci525, Feb 8 2013, 01:16 PM.

cord08

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 8 2013, 01:10 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:07 PM
"If only you were Nick's baby...," says Gabi. Yep, paternity switch here we come. :rolleyes:
I hope not. It wouldn't even be believable since Nick was still in jail when the baby was conceived and all of Salem knows that.
Agreed. I basically said the same thing in Thursday's thread.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LMAO I love T :lol:

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh boo - I am in NY. Mayor Bloomberg is holding a press conference about the storm. Boo boo boo. I don't need to hear about the snow melters in NYC

cord08

ANNE! Her and Chloe are scheming!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really wish they'd use T more. The actor is top notch and he's got that gruff, naturally douchy (but still good natured), demeanor that I think would play well as half of a couple (kinda like how Patch was basically noble, but flawed and nontraditional). I ust wish I could think of a Brady, Horton, or Kiriakis the right age to pair with him.

cord08

Oh, a club set. What redressed set is that? P.S. Tacky prom dresses.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

WOW! I think Jennifer looks FANTASTIC! Love her hair and that dress is stunning on her.

cord08

LOL! Nice "reading" there, Nick.

cord08

FLASHBACK. Wow, they look a lot alike.
Edited by cord08, Feb 8 2013, 01:23 PM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:21 PM
I'm really starting to hate Nick. But I love BB.

elci525
Member Avatar

UGH!! STUPID PRESS CONFERENCE!!!!

Ok this sucks - y'all. I hate NY media. I have to abandon this thread =/
Edited by elci525, Feb 8 2013, 01:41 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... this hip and trendy club in Chicago? Um... no. If this is the vibe and the kind of music they play, I think I'll pass. I've actually been to hip and trendy clubs in Chicago and I can testify that THIS isn't NOT one of them.

cord08

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 8 2013, 01:23 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:21 PM
I'm really starting to hate Nick. But I love BB.
I'm actually starting to find the whole Nick situation kinda comical because he's clearly nuts and no one notices! BB's doing a great job.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 8 2013, 01:18 PM
I really wish they'd use T more. The actor is top notch and he's got that gruff, naturally douchy (but still good natured), demeanor that I think would play well as half of a couple (kinda like how Patch was basically noble, but flawed and nontraditional). I ust wish I could think of a Brady, Horton, or Kiriakis the right age to pair with him.
Abigail could be a good match if she did not already have a storyline with Chad & Cameron.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Let me get this straight,Jennifer is upset with Chloe because Chloe messed up her time away with Daniel,but she's having a double date with the woman who helped her husband go to prison for a crime he did not commit,ok.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Feb 8 2013, 01:27 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nick's reaction shots as he listens to Lucas & Will are cracking me up. Blake Berris is a real find and is a major "get back" for this show, IMO. I would not be the least bit surprised to see Berris on the short list of acting noms for the next Emmys.

cord08

"Yes, she's gonna lose of few pounds. You're doing her a favor," say Anne about spiking Jen's drink. I shouldn't but...LOLOLOL!

cockymom
Member Avatar

LOL at Kristin saying she hates to lie!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply