Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:10 AM (8,641 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Hates to lie,is that why she does it all the time?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 8 2013, 01:18 PM
I really wish they'd use T more. The actor is top notch and he's got that gruff, naturally douchy (but still good natured), demeanor that I think would play well as half of a couple (kinda like how Patch was basically noble, but flawed and nontraditional). I ust wish I could think of a Brady, Horton, or Kiriakis the right age to pair with him.
I would welcome a chem test between T and Abby. Sure, she's probably a year or two older but they are both very strong actors.

cord08

Wait. Did I miss something? Did Brady and Dan switch shirts? I could have sworn Brady was wearing purple.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Feb 8 2013, 01:26 PM
Let me get this straight,Jennifer is upset with Chloe because Chloe messed up her time away with Daniel,but she's having a double date with the woman who helped her husband go to prison for a crime he did not commit,ok.
Jennifer never gave a damn about Jack when he was alive why should she start now that he's dead? :flipoff:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Chloe,Jennifer is a lying bitch,says the woman you used her own son to lie to Daniel.

Pookie
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:26 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Feb 8 2013, 01:23 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:21 PM
LOL! Nice "reading" there, Nick.
I'm really starting to hate Nick. But I love BB.
I'm actually starting to find the whole Nick situation kinda comical because he's clearly nuts and no one notices! BB's doing a great job.
Oh, I think people are slowly starting to notice.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I nearly spit out my coffee over Eileen's line delivery of "You GO girl!"

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Poor Will. He just keeps giving Nick more and more ammo against him and he's doesn't even know it. :shame:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like the attention to detail that these re-created Lucas/Will flashbacks are on the set that used to be Lucas's apartment at the time.

cord08

Yeah, they paid attention to the set, but little else. The original police officer was black, not white. LOL!

cord08

Kristen dumping her drinks in the plants. LOL.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

I think that is definitely Scott Groff as Shawn D. It's a funny angle that makes him look younger than he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvQmngiatY

Pookie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 8 2013, 01:10 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:07 PM
"If only you were Nick's baby...," says Gabi. Yep, paternity switch here we come. :rolleyes:
I hope not. It wouldn't even be believable since Nick was still in jail when the baby was conceived and all of Salem knows that.
I hope not. It's such a stale, cliched move. Not to mention most of Salem would have to lose about 100 IQ point in order for anyone to fall for it. I'm hoping it's just a red herring.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Why do they continue to put Parker in a playpen.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lol, i liked how Jen was asking Kristen for moral guidance, :lol: It was pretty funny.

cord08

Lucas clearly has the brain today. Will clearly does not.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Will please listen to your father. He's the smart one.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah, they paid attention to the set, but little else. The original police officer was black, not white. LOL!
Did they have them bring Will home drunk at the time? I wasn't watching, so I thought this was a new thing.

cord08

Oh my god. "I'm totally losing it today," says Nick as he plays the oldest trick in the book on Will.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 8 2013, 01:42 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:36 PM
Did they have them bring Will home drunk at the time? I wasn't watching, so I thought this was a new thing.
i think it did happen, but i'm not 100% certain of that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply