Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:10 AM (8,769 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. I'm not too sure about this retconned timeline. How did Will take T to the cabin before the shooting? We're they something like 14 at the time? Did they ride their bikes?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Um... Chloe, meet karma. It just visited your child for you.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I can't say I think Chandler's brother is doing an outstanding job, but it has to be tough to just be thrown into these high emotion scenes. He's doing okay, but his reactions seem forced.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:43 PM
Oh my god. "I'm totally losing it today," says Nick as he plays the oldest trick in the book on Will.
Did Will seriously just fall for that? :facepalm:

cord08

Matt
Feb 8 2013, 01:42 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah, they paid attention to the set, but little else. The original police officer was black, not white. LOL!
Did they have them bring Will home drunk at the time? I wasn't watching, so I thought this was a new thing.
Yes.

Edited by cord08, Feb 8 2013, 01:46 PM.

cockymom
Member Avatar

blueskies
Matt
Feb 8 2013, 01:42 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:36 PM
Yeah, they paid attention to the set, but little else. The original police officer was black, not white. LOL!
Did they have them bring Will home drunk at the time? I wasn't watching, so I thought this was a new thing.
i think it did happen, but i'm not 100% certain of that.
I remember Will being brought home by the cops about something, I just don't remember if it was that time.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

So much of this Lucas/Will/EJ stuff I never saw because I'd stopped watching during the time because the show was so fucking awful. I loathed the whole "Vendetta/Santo/Colleen" crap. I don't think I started watching again regularly until after mop-topped SORASed Will started.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Wow...Gabi is a major bitch. I hope Sonny and Will get custody of that little girl and raise her together.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Feb 8 2013, 01:49 PM.

cord08

From shaky hands to punching powerhouse...yep, that's Dan.

blueskies
Member Avatar

:lol: hahaha, they've only been at the club for a half hour & Kristen's pretending to be ridic drunk. How quick is she fake downing those drinks? :lol:
Edited by blueskies, Feb 8 2013, 01:50 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen faking drunk is cracking me the fuck up. And superdrunk douche hitting on them was my EVERYTHING. That guy was NAILING those scenes. I've seen guys who actually act like that -- overly exaggerated hand gestures and everything. He was actually making EJ look stiff-armed.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ugh Jennifer.... :flipoff: :puke:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Jen obviously didn't talk to Marlena about keeping an unwanted ex from your husband/boyfriend thru trickery. If she had, Jen would have known telling a lie would lead to said husband/boyfriend's son ending up in the hospital with said woman unable to contact him. I'm just glad Parker didn't get whacked trying to save Chloe from getting mugged.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Gabi, honey, every time you manage to garner even the SLIGHTEST bit of good will from me, you manage to turn right around and piss me off. I need to see you ruined and devastated in a horribly tragic and public manner now.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Ok. I'm not too sure about this retconned timeline. How did Will take T to the cabin before the shooting? We're they something like 14 at the time? Did they ride their bikes?
Are they saying it was the Horton cabin? Because it wasn't. It was some random place not too far away.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 8 2013, 01:52 PM
Gabi, honey, every time you manage to garner even the SLIGHTEST bit of good will from me, you manage to turn right around and piss me off. I need to see you ruined and devastated in a horribly tragic and public manner now.
You and me both. I cannot wait for the truth to come about Melanie. I can only hope that Abby bitch-slaps her into next year.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 8 2013, 01:18 PM
I really wish they'd use T more. The actor is top notch and he's got that gruff, naturally douchy (but still good natured), demeanor that I think would play well as half of a couple (kinda like how Patch was basically noble, but flawed and nontraditional). I ust wish I could think of a Brady, Horton, or Kiriakis the right age to pair with him.
I love, love, love the actor. He is very natural and actually makes me see T as more of a real person than characters that get lots more airtime. I'd like to see him weaved into the canvas more. As to your idea of pairing him with a girl in one of the core families, I vote for bringing back Chelsea.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i still like T. I wish what's her name would come back. She was good too. Her eyes were too large for her head, but she was a good understudy for Nicole.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Jenn's hair is nice. Kristen's dress is a nice color but way too sparkly. Also, less skin is more alluring in my book. And that concludes my observations for today.

cord08

"You know I've kinda been an ass sometimes lately...ok, most of the time," says T. LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply