Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:10 AM (8,645 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Feb 8 2013, 02:21 PM
I don't care if Gabi was being a bitch to Sonny. He shouldn't have started blaming her for hurting Will when she has done nothing to hurt him so far. Everyone on Team Will (Sami, EJ, Kate, Sonny etc) keeps blaming her and acting like Will is some poor put on victim when he's not. So yeah go Gabi be a bitch. True hurts ha Sonny.
Sonny has no reason to be nice to Gabi. He just found out she's pregnant with his boyfriend's baby and he was lied to by both of them. He has a legitimate reason to dislike her. The other way around? Not so much.

The "I have something with Will that you can never have" line was a low blow and unnecessary.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sonny also knows about Andrew/Gabi thing, right? I mean he has a bunch of valid reasons to despise her
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 8 2013, 02:46 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 8 2013, 02:37 PM
guessgirl
I don't care if Gabi was being a bitch to Sonny. He shouldn't have started blaming her for hurting Will when she has done nothing to hurt him so far. Everyone on Team Will (Sami, EJ, Kate, Sonny etc) keeps blaming her and acting like Will is some poor put on victim when he's not. So yeah go Gabi be a bitch. True hurts ha Sonny.
Sonny has no reason to be nice to Gabi. He just found out she's pregnant with his boyfriend's baby and he was lied to by both of them. He has a legitimate reason to dislike her. The other way around? Not so much.

The "I have something with Will that you can never have" line was a low blow and unnecessary.
If that is the reason ok than say that but all I keep hearing and seeing from Sonny is him blaming her for hurting Will, blaming her for "manipulating" Will not to tell that truth. She hasn't done any of that. If he yells her for the reasons you said, Melanie etc ok fine but the Will stuff I stated I don't agree with.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 8 2013, 02:51 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Every time they take a trip to Chicago, I get all fuzzy inside because they must be in my state, but Chicago is not a short drive from here, haha. Brady kind of looks like he accompanied his mom on a group outing so she wouldn't feel left out.

CM2 (Christian Massey)did a decent job with the material, given that this is probably his first acting job. Besides, I like that they brought Chandler's brother in to recreate the flashbacks. It gave them a feeling of authenticity. I'm just glad they didn't try to squeeze Chandler into a smaller shirt or something.

I rolled my eyes A LOT when Lucas said "That guy Nick." Not only is "that guy" his cousin, he also switched the paternity test of his daughter. It's not like they're strangers.

So glad to see a reason for T to pop up.

Pookie
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Feb 8 2013, 02:47 PM
Kenny
guessgirl

If that is the reason ok than say that but all I keep hearing and seeing from Sonny is him blaming her for hurting Will, blaming her for "manipulating" Will not to tell that truth. She hasn't done any of that. If yells her for the reasons you said, Melanie etc ok fine but the Will stuff I don't agree with.
He never said that. He just told Will he shouldn't trust Gabi (because he knows what she did). And he doesn't like Nick becaue he's a homophobe. As far as the baby lie goes, Sonny firmly blames Will for keeping it from him.

Harmony233

Spencer Hastings
Feb 8 2013, 02:48 PM
Every time they take a trip to Chicago, I get all fuzzy inside because they must be in my state, but Chicago is not a short drive from here, haha. Brady kind of looks like he accompanied his mom on a group outing so she wouldn't feel left out.

CM2 (Christian Massey)did a decent job with the material, given that this is probably his first acting job. Besides, I like that they brought Chandler's brother in to recreate the flashbacks. It gave them a feeling of authenticity. I'm just glad they didn't try to squeeze Chandler into a smaller shirt or something.

I rolled my eyes A LOT when Lucas said "That guy Nick." Not only is "that guy" his cousin, he also switched the paternity test of his daughter. It's not like they're strangers.

I laughedat lucas saying that guy like they weren't related or something lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Spencer Hastings
Feb 8 2013, 02:48 PM

meanwhile, I would not be opposed to seeing Chandler squeezed into a smaller shirt... :chee:

krissy-k

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 8 2013, 01:10 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:07 PM
"If only you were Nick's baby...," says Gabi. Yep, paternity switch here we come. :rolleyes:
I hope not. It wouldn't even be believable since Nick was still in jail when the baby was conceived and all of Salem knows that.
I can see Nick fixing the results and telling Gabi to say the father must have been Andrew... and Gabi is crazy and stupid enough she would agree to do whatever Nick says, that way it gets Will out of the picture.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Gabi was likeable for about ten minutes last year when she smashed Melanie's flower vase onto the floor and was trashing her online. Those days are long gone. She was a complete B or C or W or whatever you want to call her during her talk with Sonny today. What she said to him was far worse than anything Nick has said to Will thus far. Sonny needs to make a bee line to Victor and seek his assistance in bringing an end to her and maybe Nick, too. Kidnap her until she gives birth and then inflict a painful death upon her sorry ass. Don't let her see or hold her own baby before she is killed. She deserves nothing less cruel. There is no one in Salem I despise more than that miserable wench.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

And he doesn't like Nick because he's a homophobe

I don't think Sonny knows about Nick's homophobia. :shrug:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I really liked this episode.

Jennifer and Kristen all dressed up... they looked beautiful!! I also love the interaction of more characters. I loved the whole double date of Kristen and Dannifer.

Ok so Parker is over 2 years old, enough with the footed pajamas and playpens please!

Lucas and Will scenes were great! Lucas 2 days in a row... what a rarity.

Nick is so crazy but honestly Gaby is being such a bitch too! you can tell she doesn't really want Will in the picture either.

LOVE "T"... Why can't we see more of him?

I am kind of confused with the whole shooting Ej thing. Obviously Ej is not going to press charges against Will so could they still get Will for all of this if Ej does not want to press charges?

Just overall interesting episode. I love the flow of everything!!

cord08

I actually like the fact that they're still portraying Gabi as a bit of a bitch, and not simply some innocent who is just being fleeced by Nick. I would rather watch her act this way than be meek and timid, like she has been during some of her convos with Nick and Will.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

"What about that guy Nick?" Um, you mean your cousin? Shame on the writers and Dattilo for that line. Terrible.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Feb 8 2013, 02:00 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 01:57 PM
"I like that word," say Jen about the word "naked." Clearly, she's 14.
The wrong Devereaux fell down the elevator shaft. :flipoff:
Dannifer 2.0 continues to be cringeworthy in every way. If I must be subjected to a teen romance, I'd prefer it to feature actual teens, rather than two 40-somethings acting like middle schoolers who just learned about sex--probably in Health and Hygiene 101. If we'd been fortunate enough to have widowed Jack instead of widowed Jen-Jen, can you imagine his first post-bereavement relationship would have been this superficial and juvenile?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 8 2013, 03:51 PM
"What about that guy Nick?" Um, you mean your cousin? Shame on the writers and Dattilo for that line. Terrible.
I wouldn't want to claim Nick as a relative either, tbh.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 8 2013, 03:51 PM
I don't know why they keep avoiding the fact that Nick and Will are cousins. That could give this storyline another awesome layer.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Feb 8 2013, 03:29 PM
Gabi was likeable for about ten minutes last year when she smashed Melanie's flower vase onto the floor and was trashing her online. Those days are long gone. She was a complete B or C or W or whatever you want to call her during her talk with Sonny today. What she said to him was far worse than anything Nick has said to Will thus far. Sonny needs to make a bee line to Victor and seek his assistance in bringing an end to her and maybe Nick, too. Kidnap her until she gives birth and then inflict a painful death upon her sorry ass. Don't let her see or hold her own baby before she is killed. She deserves nothing less cruel. There is no one in Salem I despise more than that miserable wench.
So Sonny's allowed to treat Gabi like scum but when she returns the favor she's a bitch? What hypocrisy. Sonny's had it in for Gabi way before the truth about the baby came out. So Sonny needs to stfu on that one. Go Gabi!! She's been trying to make amends with Sonny over something that didn't even concern him. I hope those days are done.

WGuyMd35

I was amused by the recreated flashbacks, having remembered the one where Will comes home drunk. However, I think Will was out that night with his BFF Arthur. Are we now to assume Arthur goes by "T"?

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Pookie
Feb 8 2013, 02:52 PM
guessgirl
Feb 8 2013, 02:47 PM
Kenny
guessgirl

If that is the reason ok than say that but all I keep hearing and seeing from Sonny is him blaming her for hurting Will, blaming her for "manipulating" Will not to tell that truth. She hasn't done any of that. If yells her for the reasons you said, Melanie etc ok fine but the Will stuff I don't agree with.
He never said that. He just told Will he shouldn't trust Gabi (because he knows what she did). And he doesn't like Nick becaue he's a homophobe. As far as the baby lie goes, Sonny firmly blames Will for keeping it from him.
Actually he did in yesterday's show until Will corrected him and said he gave up his child because he was afraid of losing Sonny.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

What Gabi said to Sonny was low and hurtful but Sonny kept his dignity by not responding in kind, much less hitting her. She's a woman and she's pregnant. If he had struck her, which obviously never would have happened, he would have instantly sunk even lower than Sami on the dignity scale and even lower than Nick on the prick scale as well as squelched the goodwill I have for him. Just because someone says something shitty or painful does not give anyone the right to assault them, even on a soap. (And I know I haven't piped up to say the same thing when women have struck other women on this show, so maybe I should endeavor not to apply this standard so capriciously.) Thankfully, it did not happen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply