Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:10 AM (8,739 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Feb 8 2013, 04:23 PM
LonePirate
Feb 8 2013, 03:29 PM
Gabi was likeable for about ten minutes last year when she smashed Melanie's flower vase onto the floor and was trashing her online. Those days are long gone. She was a complete B or C or W or whatever you want to call her during her talk with Sonny today. What she said to him was far worse than anything Nick has said to Will thus far. Sonny needs to make a bee line to Victor and seek his assistance in bringing an end to her and maybe Nick, too. Kidnap her until she gives birth and then inflict a painful death upon her sorry ass. Don't let her see or hold her own baby before she is killed. She deserves nothing less cruel. There is no one in Salem I despise more than that miserable wench.
So Sonny's allowed to treat Gabi like scum but when she returns the favor she's a bitch? What hypocrisy. Sonny's had it in for Gabi way before the truth about the baby came out. So Sonny needs to stfu on that one. Go Gabi!! She's been trying to make amends with Sonny over something that didn't even concern him. I hope those days are done.
Sonny didn't walk into Gabi's place of business and start talking a bunch of crap to her. Once Sonny does that and if I give him a free pass for it, then I will gladly embrace the deserved hypocrisy. As it is, he's been staying far away from her and out of her business. She crossed a line today and I hope he exacts some Kiriakis vengeance on her ass.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Why did Jen say she is vying for "most hated woman" crown? Last time i checked everyone was marveling at her perfection. Even Nicole was singing her praises. Odd.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

elci525
Feb 8 2013, 01:05 PM
Ooooh - Lucas has an office?
Ah, that explains it. Thanks for the clarification. I was wondering why Lucas had dragged Will to some random office building to discuss how Lucas committed perjury. So does he work for Kate at Mad World/Titan?

I really enjoyed seeing Chandler's younger brother. They've got the same hair and everything. I enjoyed the idea behind the Bristen/Dannifer double date, I think I was more shocked to hear music in the background at the club more than anything. Kristen's fantasy about ditching Brady cracked me up. Nick is still up to his scheming ways. I'm hopeful that Gabi is going to start heading back in that direction after her comment about things being simpler for everyone if this baby was Nick's.

Pookie
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
LonePirate
Gabi was likeable for about ten minutes last year when she smashed Melanie's flower vase onto the floor and was trashing her online. Those days are long gone. She was a complete B or C or W or whatever you want to call her during her talk with Sonny today. What she said to him was far worse than anything Nick has said to Will thus far. Sonny needs to make a bee line to Victor and seek his assistance in bringing an end to her and maybe Nick, too. Kidnap her until she gives birth and then inflict a painful death upon her sorry ass. Don't let her see or hold her own baby before she is killed. She deserves nothing less cruel. There is no one in Salem I despise more than that miserable wench.
So Sonny's allowed to treat Gabi like scum but when she returns the favor she's a bitch? What hypocrisy. Sonny's had it in for Gabi way before the truth about the baby came out. So Sonny needs to stfu on that one. Go Gabi!! She's been trying to make amends with Sonny over something that didn't even concern him. I hope those days are done.
Yeah, because he found out what she did to Melanie. An act that lead to the deaths of several people in Salem. I think that's more then enough to hate on the bitch even if he wasn't directly involved. He can now just add the situation with Will to the list. So far Sonny has shown remarkable restraint where Gabi is concerened. He's tried to be hands off with the whole situation. More than she deserves. But she still has to get a 'tude because he's not kissing her ass? She does NOT have the moral high ground on this one.

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

DrewHamilton
Feb 8 2013, 03:51 PM
"What about that guy Nick?" Um, you mean your cousin? Shame on the writers and Dattilo for that line. Terrible.
It's not an actor's fault that the writers don't do their homework.

Angelsmile

I so do not like Gabi and Nick, but after today I think I can no longer blame them or be upset with them for taking advantage of Will. You can only do so much and give a person so many hints that you are not on their side and do not have their best interests at heart before you just have to give up and do what you need to do. Gabi has supported Nick with his calling Will "gay boy", in his denial of Will being in the baby's life before the secret came out, and in his continued pushyness to get Will to do things their way. However, Will would rather suspect and accuse his life-long friend of blackmailing him than even entertain the thought that it could be Nick. Besides that Will hasn't had a conversation with anyone that cares about him where they haven't tried to warn him about Nick and Gabi. Does he really think everyone is wrong, but them? I am sorry, you can not call yourself any kind of villain and let this type of blatant blindness and stupidity go by. Will is begging to be taken advantage of and if he is going to set the stage and give Nick all the tools to do so then its all on him.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to watch Kristen being "drunk"!

I miss Chad ...

Harmony233

Angelsmile
Feb 8 2013, 05:06 PM
I so do not like Gabi and Nick, but after today I think I can no longer blame them or be upset with them for taking advantage of Will. You can only do so much and give a person so many hints that you are not on their side and do not have their best interests at heart before you just have to give up and do what you need to do. Gabi has supported Nick with his calling Will "gay boy", in his denial of Will being in the baby's life before the secret came out, and in his continued pushyness to get Will to do things their way. However, Will would rather suspect and accuse his life-long friend of blackmailing him than even entertain the thought that it could be Nick. Besides that Will hasn't had a conversation with anyone that cares about him where they haven't tried to warn him about Nick and Gabi. Does he really think everyone is wrong, but them? I am sorry, you can not call yourself any kind of villain and let this type of blatant blindness and stupidity go by. Will is begging to be taken advantage of and if he is going to set the stage and give Nick all the tools to do so then its all on him.
all i could think of today was will sure is naive to be sami and lucas's kid lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
LonePirate
Because Chad told Sonny about Gabi/Andrew/Melanie! Sonny was actually trying to be nice to Gabi and get Chad to be nice to Gabi before he was clued in to what she had done.

It's completely her fault that Sonny hates her and it's understandable for him to treat her like scum. Because, let's face it. She did a lot of shady crap that help lead to a girl getting kidnapped and led to the eventual death of two people.

cord08

Panda Panda
Feb 8 2013, 05:19 PM
ScorpioQueen
LonePirate
Because Chad told Sonny about Gabi/Andrew/Melanie! Sonny was actually trying to be nice to Gabi and get Chad to be nice to Gabi before he was clued in to what she had done.

It's completely her fault that Sonny hates her and it's understandable for him to treat her like scum. Because, let's face it. She did a lot of shady crap that help lead to a girl getting kidnapped and led to the eventual death of two people.
Something tells me that Sonny will be the one who ultimately exposes Gabi's role in the kidnapping. Which is fine because I think Sonny is more interesting when he's angry. I just dislike how naive they're making Will. Boy needs to get a clue.

Angelsmile

ScorpioQueen
Actually that is not true. Chad told Sonny about Gabi because Sonny was upset with the way Chad was treating her. He even accused Chad of making up things about Gabi because he wanted to blame someone for his losing Melanie. It was only after he learned what she did to Melanie that he stopped being friendly with her.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Panda Panda
ScorpioQueen
LonePirate

Yep, and one of them was his uncle.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 8 2013, 05:27 PM
Panda Panda
ScorpioQueen
LonePirate

Something tells me that Sonny will be the one who ultimately exposes Gabi's role in the kidnapping. Which is fine because I think Sonny is more interesting when he's angry. I just dislike how naive they're making Will. Boy needs to get a clue.
Maybe Will really is on drugs because there is no way he could not pick up on something being off with Nick and Gabi.

Will, put down the blunt and get a clue!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Feb 8 2013, 05:06 PM
Actually, I don't think it's that implausible that Will would wrack his brain for people who know that he shot EJ, rather than assume someone overheard him or is spying on him. I do think he should have gone to EJ before T, but I'm not complaining since I enjoy T scenes.

But as some people have pointed out, Nick and Gabi have not shown themselves to be obviously not on Will's side. They've dropped hints, and Nick has been a jerk. But there's a big gulf between jerk and blackmailer. Yes, Will is being naive, but we the audience have a lot more information about Nick and his villainous mustache twirling than Will.

I really enjoyed the early subtle nature of Nick's scheming, but now they might as well have him wear a black cape and mustache, with his monologue-ing of his evil plans, his homophobia and his comically useful listening device.

But I also call BS on the idea that somehow it's Will's fault if he doesn't realize his cousin Nick is evil and plotting to take his baby. It's NOT Will's fault that Nick is a homophobe, obsessed with Gabi's unborn child and has resorted to criminal spying and blackmail to try and take the baby away. That is all firmly Nick's fault. If anyone should be held responsible for not noticing he's gone off the rails, it's the woman who sleeps with him and allegedly loves him and is going to marry him.
Edited by Honeybees, Feb 8 2013, 07:43 PM.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 8 2013, 05:07 PM
I'm really looking forward to watch Kristen being "drunk"!

I miss Chad ...
I miss Chad too :(

michr544125

I already hated Gabi. After today I just want that bitch gone. She had the audacity to tell Sonny 'Something you and Will will never share." That was as low as it goes. Sonny was so right that it's none of her damn business what is going on between him and Will. It was thanks to her and Nick convincing Will that Sonny would leave him that him and Will are now broken up. God I wanted Gabi to be at full term there as she drops dead while Sonny delivers a healthy baby girl for him and Will to raise. I can't even find one thing redeemable about her now with that comment, especially with what she did to Melanie.

I wish they'd use Tad more. I'd take him any day over Cameron. They should have done a Abby/Tad/Chad triangle instead. At least Tad is interesting. I love how he's still a jerk in his own way but he really does like Sonny and Will now.

I see Nick trying to blackmail Sonny by telling them him that if he tells what Gabi did than Will is going down for what he did to EJ.

Will is about as naive as the come. It's almost to the point of sounding pathetic. Sonny needs to get back together with him and knock some sense into him. I have a feeling Will and Sonny get back together as they both get drawn into Nick's plan. I think it backfires on Nick and instead of tearing them apart it brings them back together. Will and Sonny both can't be dumb. Sonny has always been the one that lives in the real world where as Will not so much.

I so enjoyed the Kirsten and Jen scenes. I'm not even a big Jen but but their scenes today were so entertaining.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 8 2013, 06:59 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

? Probably more related to yesterdays show than todays Eric said "Kristen and him go way back"

Is there anything more to the Eric Kristen story or is it just all the things Kristen did to Marlena that link the two of them?

Dany_E

bomber
Feb 8 2013, 04:39 PM
Why did Jen say she is vying for "most hated woman" crown? Last time i checked everyone was marveling at her perfection. Even Nicole was singing her praises. Odd.
I didn't think she meant herself. I thought she meant Chloe???

bomber
Member Avatar

Dany_E
Feb 8 2013, 07:07 PM
bomber
Feb 8 2013, 04:39 PM
I didn't think she meant herself. I thought she meant Chloe???
Thanks, i didn't watch. I just heard she said it. That makes more sense.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

I wish they'd use Tad more. I'd take him any day over Cameron. They should have done a Abby/Tad/Chad triangle instead. At least Tad is interesting.

Agreed. I find the character of Cameron to be boring and kind of a jerk. Didn't he break up with Abby because she wouldn't have sex with him? Why should we even want them back together?

Kristen - :lol:

Jennifer - :sleep2: :rolleyes: :facepalm:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply