Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Lauren Walks Out on Michael; airs week 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:36 AM (1,466 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Michael and Lauren’s marriage takes another big hit after Fen is arrested. Lauren doesn't understand why Michael is acting like a DA instead of a father. Fen makes bail but at home things are tense. Things get heated between Michael and Lauren which leads to an argument. TB is quoted saying that "they are farther apart than they've ever been.” After Lauren can no longer take anymore, she leaves and heads to On the Boulevard. While there, she sees Carmine who listens to her vent while serving her several glasses of wine. Lauren is in no shape to drive home and Carmine is more than willing to help. However, they have no idea that someone is watching them and gets interested. The next morning Lauren wakes up with a hangover. Michael admonishes her but she’s unashamed. In Lauren’s mind notes the actress, the bond between them is broken. She doesn't think Lauren will ever be able to forgive Michael for believing someone outside their family.

For more details pick up the February 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 8 2013, 08:37 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

klements

I think Lauren is acting like a brat for not even entertaining the idea that Fen could have pushed Jamie off the roof. Yet I think as a mother, it does make sense to take her child's side.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Lauren and Carmine, as long as it will cause Abby head to explode, I am all for it.
Lauren can't forgive Micheal, but forgives Phyliss, :huh?: :what: :wtf:

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 8 2013, 11:51 AM
Lauren and Carmine, as long as it will cause Abby head to explode, I am all for it.
Lauren can't forgive Micheal, but forgives Phyliss, :huh?: :what: :wtf:
Now this is the shit that makes no fucking sense to me! :soapbox: Honestly, (as a mother myself) If my son was acting the way that Fen has, he WOULDN'T Live to see his NEXT birthday! I understand that you want to protect your son @ all costs, but when your child is acting out, YOU MUST USE DISCIPLINE :redface: !! If she continues behaving this way towards her son, next he's gonna be knocking over banks, because MOMMY/DADDY won't give him an increase in allowance...Is that what she wants? :shrug:

Checkers
Member Avatar

I bet Carmine & Lauren hook up during the blizzard.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm sure someone will accidentally get snowed in at a remote cabin where the cell phones don't work but the power is on and the firewood box is full and full box of matches.Cupboards are stocked, beer in the fridge, wine in the cellar.
They will accidentally bump their lips together and fall down on the bear skin rug naked.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm glad that Lauren and Michael actually have an obstacle for a change. It's like they were just thrown together and then coasted through for the last ten years.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Lauren is acting like a stupid bitch whore slut lately.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 8 2013, 03:14 PM
I'm sure someone will accidentally get snowed in at a remote cabin where the cell phones don't work but the power is on and the firewood box is full and full box of matches.Cupboards are stocked, beer in the fridge, wine in the cellar.
They will accidentally bump their lips together and fall down on the bear skin rug naked.
sure, why not, it's been done like 50 times already. lol

Nate
Member Avatar

Go Lauren!!! Michael has been so annoying lately.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

It is natural to want to protect your son but when he has been proved he is guilty of a crime you have to admit it and see that he gets help. If he gets jailed you just have to take what the law gives him. Fen has been horrible to his parents and had I have acted that way to mine someone would be scraping me off a wall and Lauren acts like Fen has done nothing. She is being ridicilous and if I were Michael if she didn't leave me then I would leave her

LPS
Member Avatar

Wasn't it Jamie who tried to commit suicide? IMO, Michael is siding with boring ass Jamie over his son aka Paul Jr. Michael should remove himself from the case instead of being a dick.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I think both Michael and Lauren are handling this wrong but I been said they never should've moved Jamie into their home knowing damn well Fen didn't like him. Drunk Lauren and Carmine were amusing though. Go on and smash that Lauren.

sweetzles
Member Avatar

Good! Some excitement for Lauren and Michael. It's about time.

Of course Lauren is going to side with Fen. He is her son after all. I don't know why she can't even entertain the fact that maybe Fen is guilty though.

Looking forward to seeing where Lauren and Carmine are headed, especially now that Abby is back in Genoa City!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply