Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Adam and Sharon Can't Let Go!; airs week 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 09:24 AM (2,152 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

After Adam and Sharon share a kiss, she regrets the encounter. Sharon Case is quoted saying, Sharon is “a little freaked out,” She knows it wasn't smart and wants to make sure that he’s over Chelsea. Sharon wants Adam to take his time with that instead of jumping into another relationship. If he’s not done, it could become back and forth emotionally. She would rather stay friends and help him with the loss of his marriage. Also Sharon doesn't feel good about being the cause of the marriage ending. Adam insist that the marriage is over, Chelsea’s decision. Nevertheless, Sharon has made lots of mistakes with her life and wants to be more careful but Nikki is about to make that difficult.

For more details pick up the February 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If she regrets it, why did she grin.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sharon has made lots of mistakes with her life and wants to be more careful but Nikki is about to make that difficult.

hmmm................ Nikki?
what's that all about?

taylore
Member Avatar

Nikki,please..... get a life.
Edited by taylore, Feb 8 2013, 10:59 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I am guessing Nikki makes Sharon move off the Ranch, making it so she'll have to maybe move in with Adam.

Which we can't be surprise that Nikki doesn't want Sharon living on the Ranch..

Bottom line... Plot Point just to get Adam and Sharon closer..
Edited by Daytime, Feb 8 2013, 11:01 AM.

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 8 2013, 11:00 AM
I am guessing Nikki makes Sharon move off the Ranch, making it so she'll have to maybe move in with Adam.

ah, I really dont want Adam/Sharon pairing.
Why are writers pushing these two onto the viewers?
Adam is better off as a evil loner, he doesn't need to be attached to a woman who is fickle enough to ruin his evil plans.

Ejole Lifer

PUKE PUKE PUKE!

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sharon has made lots of mistakes with her life and wants to be more careful but Nikki is about to make that difficult.

:flipoff: :shithitfan: :biatch: :offs:

These people BETTER be glad that Y&R doesn't have a character like ME on this fuckin' USELESS Show! I promise you...My character would beat the fuckin' VODKA :boxing: Out of Nikki's stupid,needy,Ignorant :whack: ass!

As for her TWIN Sharon...I'd throw her off the same damn cliff that Dru fell!!!

CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME BETTER STORIES?!?!? :bonk:

scotsgirl
Member Avatar

LOVE LOVE LOVE SHADAM.....Sharon loves him he loves her......soap magic

Checkers
Member Avatar

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

OMG this is absolutely hilarious. Sharon might as well change her name to Chelsea! Adam keeps emphasizing that it is Chelsea's decision, so I guess the fool is settling for the backup. If he is truly being made into Victor Newman 2.0, then he runs to the other woman when he is in troubled waters with his main squeeze. With this impending Chadam pregnancy, surely Chelsea will lie about the paternity and I will bet that Sharon finds out and will lie or keep it a secret from him. KARMA!! Looks like Fun times!! :sarcasm:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

this sucks and i def won't watch it at all.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

This show is getting worse and worse. Calling it now: Cancelled by 2015 if not sooner

Angie B

Daytime
Feb 8 2013, 09:24 AM
After Adam and Sharon share a kiss, she regrets the encounter. Sharon Case is quoted saying, Sharon is “a little freaked out,” She knows it wasn't smart and wants to make sure that he’s over Chelsea. Sharon wants Adam to take his time with that instead of jumping into another relationship. If he’s not done, it could become back and forth emotionally. She would rather stay friends and help him with the loss of his marriage. Also Sharon doesn't feel good about being the cause of the marriage ending. Adam insist that the marriage is over, Chelsea’s decision. Nevertheless, Sharon has made lots of mistakes with her life and wants to be more careful but Nikki is about to make that difficult.

For more details pick up the February 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Sounds like must see tv Posted Image

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 8 2013, 10:32 AM
exactly! she's been plotting every move to get back with adam, the other day at the desk, she just had to lean into him, give him a little brush of her bod. :huh: So freaking obvious.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime

Nikki can't make her move off the ranch, victor gifted her the house, nikki's stuck with her, unless she can find the arsonist. ;)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks Daytime!

The title of this article is enough to make me want to loose my dinner though... :x

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2013, 12:23 AM
Daytime

Nikki can't make her move off the ranch, victor gifted her the house, nikki's stuck with her, unless she can find the arsonist. ;)
Well today we saw Nikki tell Sharon she couldn't stand to be in the same room as the person who burned down the ranch and Sharon panicked so that must be a prelude to her doing something.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I thought Sharon somehow owned that house on the ranch and that's why she's been able to live in it without getting kicked out by now?

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 8 2013, 10:32 AM
I am asking the same question. IF you don't enjoy it then why smile about it? Oh believe me, Sharon enjoyed the kiss and it is what she has been waiting for. Sharon is regretting nothing she is getting from Adam. She wants more and this friendship crap is just her way of making him come onto her. Oh believe me not long from now Sharon will get a lot more from Adam then a kiss.

Whatever it is that Nickki is going to make it harder for is fine with me. Sharon deserves any bad she has dished out and this bi polar crap is just a good way for the writers to excuse all the nasty things she has done. Had the writers shown how the sufferer really is and what they go thru to be able to live a normal life was so screwed up by the writers that in no way will I ever believe she was or is bi polar. The writers must not know a damn thing about bi polar disorder or Sharon wouldn't have gotten better that fast.
Edited by HotPepper, Feb 9 2013, 03:55 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply