Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Adam and Sharon Can't Let Go!; airs week 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 09:24 AM (2,166 Views)
HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2013, 12:20 AM
BlissfulLily
Feb 8 2013, 10:32 AM
If she regrets it, why did she grin.
exactly! she's been plotting every move to get back with adam, the other day at the desk, she just had to lean into him, give him a little brush of her bod. :huh: So freaking obvious.
As you said before and you were right. in that scene when Sharon leaned into Adam you could see drool on her chin. LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nikki can't make her move off the ranch, victor gifted her the house, nikki's stuck with her, unless she can find the arsonist. ;)

Victor is known for taking things back(Bless his heart). Is it in her name? Or did Victor forget to get it changed over into Sharon's name? :OhMy:

Nate
Member Avatar

I have mixed feelings on this storyline. I would much rather see Sharon and Dylan.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 9 2013, 08:48 AM
Quote:

Nikki can't make her move off the ranch, victor gifted her the house, nikki's stuck with her, unless she can find the arsonist. ;)

Victor is known for taking things back(Bless his heart). Is it in her name? Or did Victor forget to get it changed over into Sharon's name? :OhMy:
Sharon owns the house and Victor owns the property the house sits on. Victor can arrange to make sure that Sharon cannot be allowed on the property if he sees fit like he did with Adam and Diane when they were staying in Sharons house.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Miss Rhi
Feb 9 2013, 02:30 AM
I thought Sharon somehow owned that house on the ranch and that's why she's been able to live in it without getting kicked out by now?
Yes the house belong to Sharon, they cannot kick her out.... Ugh.... Victor/Nikki need let it go and move on lol

sweetzles
Member Avatar

I cannot stand either Victor or Nikki. Sharon didn't know what she was doing when she burned down the ranch. She was drunk, and she was sick too.

I'm glad Adam has been there to help her through it. I'm looking so forward to their reunion, even if there are obstacles along the way.
Edited by sweetzles, Feb 9 2013, 04:29 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 9 2013, 02:11 AM
Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2013, 12:23 AM
Daytime
Feb 8 2013, 11:00 AM
I am guessing Nikki makes Sharon move off the Ranch, making it so she'll have to maybe move in with Adam.

Which we can't be surprise that Nikki doesn't want Sharon living on the Ranch..

Bottom line... Plot Point just to get Adam and Sharon closer..
Well today we saw Nikki tell Sharon she couldn't stand to be in the same room as the person who burned down the ranch and Sharon panicked so that must be a prelude to her doing something.
I'm sure she's up to something, but sending a moving van to sharon's isn't going to be it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Keisha
Feb 9 2013, 03:43 PM
Miss Rhi
Feb 9 2013, 02:30 AM
I thought Sharon somehow owned that house on the ranch and that's why she's been able to live in it without getting kicked out by now?
Yes the house belong to Sharon, they cannot kick her out.... Ugh.... Victor/Nikki need let it go and move on lol
let it go? would you let it go if some drunk sicko burned your house down?
I sure wouldn't, being drunk is not an excuse to get off the hook for a crime, if she's so mentally unstable that she commits arson, then she should be in a rubber room and what about adam covering it all up? That's being an accessory after the fact and he wasn't drunk then or when he hired an arsonist to burn down other buildings to cover up miss crazypant's crime.
I hope that arsonist shows up and spills the beans to Victor.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Of course they can't let each other go, they are each other doormats, :shame:

Checkers
Member Avatar

This is gonna be funny.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2013, 05:55 PM
3WishGenie
Feb 9 2013, 02:11 AM
Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2013, 12:23 AM
Daytime
Feb 8 2013, 11:00 AM
I am guessing Nikki makes Sharon move off the Ranch, making it so she'll have to maybe move in with Adam.

Which we can't be surprise that Nikki doesn't want Sharon living on the Ranch..

Bottom line... Plot Point just to get Adam and Sharon closer..
Well today we saw Nikki tell Sharon she couldn't stand to be in the same room as the person who burned down the ranch and Sharon panicked so that must be a prelude to her doing something.
I'm sure she's up to something, but sending a moving van to sharon's isn't going to be it.
Nikki hasnt been that bitch in a while. I hope we get to see that side again LOL. That's the Nikki I really enjoyed especially her feuding with Diane.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Feb 9 2013, 03:56 AM
Sammie Jo
Feb 9 2013, 12:20 AM
BlissfulLily
Feb 8 2013, 10:32 AM
If she regrets it, why did she grin.
exactly! she's been plotting every move to get back with adam, the other day at the desk, she just had to lean into him, give him a little brush of her bod. :huh: So freaking obvious.
As you said before and you were right. in that scene when Sharon leaned into Adam you could see drool on her chin. LOL
If you've seen the promo, she is beside herself being stuck with Adam at his house with the prospect of the bedroom or the couch nearby. UGH Make it Stop!!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Shadam forever. They deserve each other. Enable each other through it all. If it's forever, maybe she can leave the other marriages alone and Adam can stop being an ass.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 10 2013, 10:03 AM
Shadam forever. They deserve each other. Enable each other through it all. If it's forever, maybe she can leave the other marriages alone and Adam can stop being an ass.
I doubt adam will ever stop being an ass or a psycho, they make the perfect couple.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply