Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Pam and Donna are Jealous!; airs week 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 09:43 AM (798 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

The fight for Ericís attention heats up this week when Pam and Donna find out that Taylor is interested in him. Donna thinks itís a little suspect that Taylor is suddenly interested in Eric especially since Stephanie just passed away. Both Pam and Donna are devastated and kind of look out for each other. Brooke is the one that blabs about Taylor and Eric. Jennifer Gareis says Donnaís big sis looks out for her. For Donna, Taylor once angry at Eric is now all happy with him. They want to know what is going on with Taylor. JG says it would be great if Donna got to play some practical jokes on Taylor that Pam used to do on her.

For more details pick up the February 18th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I really dont know why those two heffers are jealous.
I am sure if Eric is interested in them, he would let them know.
Please the man just lost the woman he was with for many years, except the ones that Brooke, Donna and a few others interrupted.

Jair

At San Valentine the "poor widow" will hope for an intimate nights with Taylor.....
Pam and Donna are so cartoonish now but Eric ... is yet a pig like always has been in the past. This couple with Taylor suck now more in the 90's and this soap needs new blood and new men.
Every soaps are full of newbies except B&B that needs them more so much

natdot99
Member Avatar

Jair
Feb 9 2013, 02:08 AM
At San Valentine the "poor widow" will hope for an intimate nights with Taylor.....
Pam and Donna are so cartoonish now but Eric ... is yet a pig like always has been in the past. This couple with Taylor suck now more in the 90's and this soap needs new blood and new men.
Every soaps are full of newbies except B&B that needs them more so much
Yes every soap has new faces and storylines except for the B&B. It seems like everyone is in a recyclable relationship with each other.

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Is Brad Bell just plain stupid? ALL HE DOES IS REPEAT STORYLINES. It makes me so mad, I miss the classic B&B.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nate
Feb 9 2013, 09:44 AM
Is Brad Bell just plain stupid? ALL HE DOES IS REPEAT STORYLINES. It makes me so mad, I miss the classic B&B.
ITA, Liam/Steffy/ Hope= Bridge and Tridge
Brill= Eric/Brooke
Rick/Caroline=Ridge/Caroline
Caroline fall= Morgan fall inside Taylor home
Triangle from hell= neverending story from the black hole

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

i don't like to see Eric and Taylor together, I justthink that Taylor use him to get what she want for her son and daughter.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply