Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:25 PM (2,506 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=277186
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

It's Valentine's week and there is no John and Marlena. What a slap in the face to their loyal fan base. Valentine's Day has always be a special time for them and for these writers to disregard that infuriates the crap out of me.

elci525
Member Avatar

Sami's hair bun thing is ridiculous.

michr544125

The Wilson pictures are beyond adorable. I love the picture of them with the MP3 player. I think it's cute how they are trying to rebuild their friendship first.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

"EJ, let's keep our relationship secret." yes, because making googly eyes at each other at the pub is the perfect way to not let anyone know EJ & Sami are sleeping together. lol.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

EJ and Sami's googly eyes! :cloud9:

elci525
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 8 2013, 08:53 PM
The Wilson pictures are beyond adorable. I love the picture of them with the MP3 player. I think it's cute how they are trying to rebuild their friendship first.
They are adorbs! It does look like they are 13 and it's 2001 (or is that a nano?). But still very adorable =)
Edited by elci525, Feb 8 2013, 09:03 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Jennifer looks gorgeous in that picture by herself!

Still looking forward to Kate/Rafe. Cannot believe the writers are going there, lol.

Vicky4Mimi

jderoche5
Feb 8 2013, 08:43 PM
It's Valentine's week and there is no John and Marlena. What a slap in the face to their loyal fan base. Valentine's Day has always be a special time for them and for these writers to disregard that infuriates the crap out of me.

The writers disregarding of many things on the show right now is infuriating the crap out of a lot us! But what can you expect for a show that apparently loves getting low ratings.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Sami is ready for EJ to pop the question already? WHAT??? That's just crazy talk. Melissa Reeves does look great in that picture of Jennifer by herself. Wow, first time in a long time for me. Nothing really to get excited about as far as these pics go for me.

cord08

"Wanting to protect Gabi and Will, Rafe and Kate confront Nick."

I was wondering if this would happen. I hope this means that they'll scheme to take down crazy Nick later.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

EJ and Samantha look cute together at the Pub. I also like the one of Will and Sonny.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Sami's hair is horrid and why are they dressed up for the fucking Pub? I need more hot priest Thornbirds action and I'm kind of over Kristen and Chloe's lame scheming.

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh good lord Sami you are more delusional than I thought you are - what a fabulous idea to get married.
Bonus for you though is EJ/ Everett is just as insanely crazy as you are so you'll probably get your wish.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

mer4santo
Feb 8 2013, 10:00 PM
Sami's hair is horrid and why are they dressed up for the fucking Pub? I need more hot priest Thornbirds action and I'm kind of over Kristen and Chloe's lame scheming.
But the pretty offsets the bun! :wub: :wub: :wub:

deletemyaccountplease

Omg her hair!!!!!!!

Pookie
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 8 2013, 09:20 PM

I was wondering if this would happen. I hope this means that they'll scheme to take down crazy Nick later.
I hope that means Rafe starts picking up on the psycho in Nick.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Wilson pic is cute. Do you think we'll get scenes of them just bobbing their heads in unison to music we can't hear? :laugh:

Ugh to the first Ejami pic. Days hairstylists amaze me with their ability to find new ways to make people look like shit. And can Ejami please not celebrate VDay at the pub? The second one is adorbs though - they look so coupley!

Rate is on the case, people!

cord08

Pookie
Feb 8 2013, 11:14 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 09:20 PM

I hope that means Rafe starts picking up on the psycho in Nick.
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if Gabi and Nick are actually going to have many people supporting them in a custody battle. More and more people are starting to catch on to the fact that something is a little off about Nick. I could see this story becoming more about "saving" Gabi from evil Nick than a typical custody battle. Part of me would like that because it wouldn't be a true custody battle, but the other part would hate it because Gabi's not exactly innocent either.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

The bun is simply dreadful.

The ratiings aren't bad.

That is all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply