Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of February 11th
Topic Started: Feb 8 2013, 08:25 PM (2,484 Views)
Will&Sonny

Pookie
Feb 8 2013, 11:14 PM
cord08
Feb 8 2013, 09:20 PM
"Wanting to protect Gabi and Will, Rafe and Kate confront Nick."

I was wondering if this would happen. I hope this means that they'll scheme to take down crazy Nick later.
I hope that means Rafe starts picking up on the psycho in Nick.
He already has, IMO. Not enough to be completely worried about Gabi's safety, but enough to know that something is off.

The same goes for Marlena.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 8 2013, 10:59 PM
mer4santo
Feb 8 2013, 10:00 PM
Sami's hair is horrid and why are they dressed up for the fucking Pub? I need more hot priest Thornbirds action and I'm kind of over Kristen and Chloe's lame scheming.
But the pretty offsets the bun! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I will concede to the Pretty.

Also, I am wishing, hoping and soap praying that Rafe doesn't meet the mysterious woman at the Pub. It's just too.......dumb.
Edited by mer4santo, Feb 9 2013, 12:31 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

cord08

I was wondering if this would happen. I hope this means that they'll scheme to take down crazy Nick later.
Kate and Rafe a united front! Can't wait for them to double team that smug bitch Sami!

camera shy

concerned
Feb 8 2013, 10:41 PM
Oh good lord Sami you are more delusional than I thought you are - what a fabulous idea to get married.
Bonus for you though is EJ/ Everett is just as insanely crazy as you are so you'll probably get your wish.
Are same sex marriages legal in Salem? Because she would be marrying Evette.....she came out the other day when they were in bed.....French accent and all.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal1
Feb 8 2013, 11:57 PM
The bun is simply dreadful.

The ratiings aren't bad.

That is all.
Her bun looks better in the promo.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

camera shy
Feb 9 2013, 10:36 AM
concerned
Feb 8 2013, 10:41 PM
Oh good lord Sami you are more delusional than I thought you are - what a fabulous idea to get married.
Bonus for you though is EJ/ Everett is just as insanely crazy as you are so you'll probably get your wish.
Are same sex marriages legal in Salem? Because she would be marrying Evette.....she came out the other day when they were in bed.....French accent and all.
IDK, he looked all man to me. And I thought the french accent was adorable and sexy. :wub:

Pookie
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 8 2013, 11:44 PM
Pookie
Feb 8 2013, 11:14 PM
cord08

I hope that means Rafe starts picking up on the psycho in Nick.
Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if Gabi and Nick are actually going to have many people supporting them in a custody battle. More and more people are starting to catch on to the fact that something is a little off about Nick. I could see this story becoming more about "saving" Gabi from evil Nick than a typical custody battle. Part of me would like that because it wouldn't be a true custody battle, but the other part would hate it because Gabi's not exactly innocent either.
Yeah, but does Days (or any soap) really need another tired old custody battle? I think the story of trying to extricate a woman from an abusive relationship (which is where I think this is leading) is far more interesting.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Actually i dont mind the bun in AS hair i think its cute on her.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

La_Laa

The Wilson picture with the MP3 player is so adorable. Sonny gives William a seductive look and William gives him a completely adorable smile. These two are so meant for each other.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Keisha
Feb 9 2013, 04:58 PM
thanks for posting.
You are :welcome:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Just when I think Sami can't look any fuglier... she does. That ballerina bun is hideous!

Chelsea
Member Avatar

I can't believe I'm a little bit excited about the upcoming Kate and Rafe scenes. :embarrassed:

lysie
Member Avatar

That looks like the kind of bun you do to make your hair curly. It's not a date night look. And I don't really understand why they're at the pub, since that was a plot point recently regarding the less fancy Safe date. I'm annoyed that they already have them talking about proposals, but it's pretty Salem typical. I find it annoying every time, too. It's like Daniel and Jennifer are the only two people allowed to try to date.

Jennifer's dress continues to look like a Burlesque curtain.

I'm slightly surprised at how many people seem to already be catching on to Nick being psycho.

I wonder if Rafe and Kate's hook up will start at the Chicago club so that they can get multiple uses out of that set. Please don't be at the pub please don't be at the pub.

concerned
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 9 2013, 10:44 PM
That looks like the kind of bun you do to make your hair curly. It's not a date night look. And I don't really understand why they're at the pub, since that was a plot point recently regarding the less fancy Safe date. I'm annoyed that they already have them talking about proposals, but it's pretty Salem typical. I find it annoying every time, too. It's like Daniel and Jennifer are the only two people allowed to try to date.

Jennifer's dress continues to look like a Burlesque curtain.

I'm slightly surprised at how many people seem to already be catching on to Nick being psycho.

I wonder if Rafe and Kate's hook up will start at the Chicago club so that they can get multiple uses out of that set. Please don't be at the pub please don't be at the pub.
Please don't be at the pub please don't be at the pub.
:hail: :hail: :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply