Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Do No Harm' Pulled After 2 Episodes
Topic Started: Feb 9 2013, 12:38 AM (796 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

'Do No Harm' Pulled From NBC Schedule After 2 Episodes

NBC's new drama "Do No Harm" has been pulled from the network's schedule after two episodes, the network said Friday.

The series got off to a very poor start in the ratings with its Jan. 31 premiere, drawing a 0.9 rating/3 share in the key 18-49 demo -- the lowest rating for an in-season scripted premiere in the history of the four networks. The show dropped another 22 percent to a 0.7/2 with its second episode Thursday.

The network will run repeats of "Law & Order: SVU" in its Thursdays at 10 p.m. timeslot for the next two weeks.

The "Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde"-themed series starred "Rescue Me" alum Steven Pasquale as Dr. Jason Cole, a neurosurgeon with an evil alternate personality that emerges every night at 8:25 p.m. and stays around exactly 12 hours. Which, interestingly, is not that much shorter than the series lasted.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/article/do-no-harm-pulled-nbc-schedule-76936
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Not surprising at all!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I know! I didn't even bother because the commercials were so stupid.

Mason
Member Avatar

I would have checked it out if it had been a cable drama like it should have been given the premise.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

That timeslot is dead for NBC, they need to give up for that specific slot. In general, Thursdays are a difficult night for them. This looked like a good show (and had a good cast), but it should've been put on Friday or on a night with a better lead in.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ridiculous show...glad it has been scrapped...when is NBC going to come to terms with greenlighting crap idea shows like this.

Dr.Jekyll Mr.Hyde drama...really NBC?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I saw the first episode and thought it was decent. Not as good as 'The Following' though!

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I don't know what they were thinking with that one, it looked horrible and creeped me out. It was on every bus and billboard in town. Sorry, lived the Jeckyll and Hyde thing in real life, I don't want to see it on TV.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply