Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Weekly Promo - wk of 2/11/13
Topic Started: Feb 9 2013, 11:29 AM (3,197 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

YouTube version:
Edited by SocRMum1, Feb 9 2013, 11:31 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm just thrilled it's not a real proposal because of that bun and because they're sitting in the freakin' Brady Pub. I have much higher expectations of Everett when he actually proposes.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 9 2013, 11:40 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

I'm reduced to emoticons at this point.
:chee: :cart: :rockon: :cheer: :whooohooo: :dance: :yahoo: :wub:

Skye
Member Avatar

:wub: Love it. Thanks for posting.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 9 2013, 11:35 AM
I'm just thrilled it's not a real proposal because of that bun and because they're sitting in the freakin' Brady Pub. I have much higher expectations of Everett when he actually proposes.
Had to re-read this - I was thinking "bun in the oven". Goodness. Although I love EJ/Sami, I've had enough of Sami babies.

Just nice to hear that Sami is finally "with the man she loves". :)

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Love it!

spartan
Member Avatar

Cuteness! Especially loved Sami's little over the shoulder look to make sure she wouldn't get caught snooping. :laugh: Not a fan of the bun at all. If they draw out this proposal a bit with Sami eagerly awaiting it and trying to figure out EJ's secret plans, while EJ stays one step ahead of her and throws her off the train intentionally, I could REALLY get into that. Scheming EJami on both ends, but for a great cause! :cart:

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Love it Love it very excited. Glad i decided to give Days another chance. I am a very happy EJAMI fan today.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I cant understand who the promo guy says at the end of the promo after Samantha finds the ring.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:puke:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

DawnElicia
Feb 9 2013, 01:34 PM
I cant understand who the promo guy says at the end of the promo after Samantha finds the ring.
The promo guy says, "So will he? Or won't he?"

The bun looks marginally better from the other angle than it does in the still shot in the weekly preview pictures. Marginally.

EJ looks good enough to eat with a spoon in both scenes. :licklips:

The fact that Sami's excited at the prospect of EJ proposing and full of expectation now that she's 'finally with the man she loves' and sees this as 'the one thing that would make it better' is I believe the writers to not so subtle way to clue the audience in to the fact that Sami is no longer wavering - she's all in. :)

outrageous
Member Avatar

"Sami's finally with the man she loves". Le sigh....

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OK. This is going waaaaaaaaay too fast. IMO, they need to play a few more story beats before there's even any talk of an engagement or marriage.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 9 2013, 02:18 PM
OK. This is going waaaaaaaaay too fast. IMO, they need to play a few more story beats before there's even any talk of an engagement or marriage.
Seriously. What's the hurry?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Yep. I actually don't mind the set up of Sami wanting and expecting a proposal because, well, it's Sami. The girl never met a wedding she didn't like. But it's a perfect opportunity for Everett to continue to be the rational one in their relationship and explain why they need to slow it down.

elci525
Member Avatar

Belchity blech is all I can really say at this point. It's amazing how viscerally disturbed I am by this pairing. I can barely stand to look at this person EJ right now and Sami, well, sad how intolerable she is to me (not b/c she is with EJ - well, maybe a little, but not entirely or even for the most part. More like in general re her scenes lately). I just really to-the-core dislike these two together and always will. That is that. Scenes for me to FF through/epis to skip.

Sami is finally with the man she loves? B/c she never has been before, with the man she loves? Whatever - not worth my time even trying to dissect the lunacy of that comment.

Pass.
Edited by elci525, Feb 9 2013, 03:18 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

elci525
Feb 9 2013, 03:01 PM
Belchity blech
Lol. :D

I'm going to have to remember that.

If Everett keeps looking good enough to eat, & acting like, well, Everett...

My heart's going to explode.

And we can't have that.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Matt
I agree with you there. They just got together so I want them to enjoy this status first before taking it to the next level. That being said, there mere fact EJ has a ring in his pocket the day after they reunited is :wub: . And Sami excited about possibly marrying EJ? Just like Soc said, Sami's all in. :cheer:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

skip to watch this week.... Thanks for psoting.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I was hoping to see a preview of the Rafe and Kate action.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply