Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Weekly Promo - wk of 2/11/13
Topic Started: Feb 9 2013, 11:29 AM (3,141 Views)
AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Yeah, so I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff obviously. I'm just really happy that no matter what happens down the line that EJ and Sami have finally been allowed to get to that place where they are on equal footing in the relationship. Many people have always taken issue with the fact that everything was based on EJ's feelings for Sami, and now finally Sami is just as invested in their relationship as EJ is. That's got to be the best part of this whole storyline for me as an EJami fan.

The idea of EJ scheming to keep Sami off of his trail is so awesome. I totally want to see him fake her out so that she gets to the point of thinking it's not in the cards and then lo and behold, the true marriage proposal happens. Awww!!! :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JorgeAnn1950
Member Avatar

Sami has gotten rid of "Shouty" and "The Douche".....looking forward to all of the EJami goodness. :makeout: :cheer: :cheers: :applause:

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 9 2013, 04:59 PM
I was hoping to see a preview of the Rafe and Kate action.
I was kind of expecting that, but the spoilers haven't all disclosed their hookup, so maybe Days is hoping to surprise a lot of people.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 9 2013, 08:34 PM
Angie79
Feb 9 2013, 04:59 PM
I was hoping to see a preview of the Rafe and Kate action.
I was kind of expecting that, but the spoilers haven't all disclosed their hookup, so maybe Days is hoping to surprise a lot of people.
It certainly will. :omg:

Will&Sonny

I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for commenting on this promo. In doing so, you have alerted me that it is about the most sickening couple on the show and saved me from making the mistake of watching it.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Will&Sonny
Feb 9 2013, 10:14 PM
I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone for commenting on this promo. In doing so, you have alerted me that it is about the most sickening couple on the show and saved me from making the mistake of watching it.
I would have thought the embedded images on the videos would have been a pretty clear indication of who was featured.
:shrug:

Will&Sonny

SocRMum1
Feb 9 2013, 11:32 PM
Will&Sonny
I would have thought the embedded images on the videos would have been a pretty clear indication of who was featured.
:shrug:
A fair point. Allow me to clarify...

The way that I have my browser set up, such images do not appear on my screen. I use the Firefox add-ons NoScript, Ad-Block Plus, and Flashblock to prevent scripts from running on my computer unless I specifically choose to allow them on a case-by-case basis. This is what your original post looks like on my screen:

Posted Image

If I want to watch the video, I have to click on one of those boxes to enable the script (which is presumably when I would see the embedded images that you are referring to). It's not a huge inconvenience to do so, but simply reading the comments before deciding if I want to go through the trouble of enabling the script and turning on my speakers is still much easier.

As an aside, this forum's "like/dislike" system is completely disabled in my browser, too. I've never been able to see the buttons themselves or the list of the people who have liked/disliked each post. I could enable that functionality if I wanted to, of course, but I've never been a big fan of such Facebook-like systems anyway, so I'm fine without it.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

^^Its all good, I've probably watched it enlough for the two of us.

EJ looks good enough to spread on a cracker.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

That bun is nothing short of atrocious but I can focus on pretty Everett instead of Samis poor sense of style. Who am I kidding, neither one of these characters can put together a sharp outfit without Granimals color coding assistance.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

mer4santo
Feb 10 2013, 01:14 AM
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

That bun is nothing short of atrocious but I can focus on pretty Everett instead of Samis poor sense of style. Who am I kidding, neither one of these characters can put together a sharp outfit without Granimals color coding assistance.
This gets extra special love just for the Garanimals reference. :wub2:

camera shy

Will&Sonny
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Happening way to fast for my liking. I mean, this is Sami we're talking about... The announcer said " Sami is finally with the man she loves" - my response: "yeah, but for how long"??

WillFan
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 10 2013, 04:25 AM
Happening way to fast for my liking. I mean, this is Sami we're talking about... The announcer said " Sami is finally with the man she loves" - my response: "yeah, but for how long"??
until Aug.sweeps or Nov.sweeps

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

diffrent year diffrent man and yet the same story with the same woman

Edited by Partnersincrime, Feb 10 2013, 10:56 AM.

annie21

That bun reminds me of the one Jennifer wore back in 2006 over a series of several days when she reunited with Jack. It didn't work on her either. But that bun managed to make it through (1) a day of work at the Spectator's offices; (2) a kidnapping from a warehouse; (3) a mad dash through the woods while being shot at by an old lady with a shotgun; and (4) several bouts of lovemaking with Jack in a cave. Ah, good times. But the bun was just... no.

I'm thinking the last time a bun like that worked on a blonde was on Doris Day in the early '60s.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Great promo! it's going to be interesting to see how it all will play out :)

Vicky4Mimi

They must think the "bun" would make us watch :hmmph: --it looks like the only interesting thing they have to offer here..and believe me, that is not saying much!

I can't even imagine they would think this promo would inspire people to watch. HA! :shrug:

Vicky4Mimi

Andreas_BopeFan
Till Rafe kisses her again....

leah09
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Well, NBC is declaring it (actually, they've been shouting it from the rooftop) and they have given us Sami's motivation for not being with EJ all this time. It's nice to finally see the investment in Ejami and I'm hoping they get at least half the time together (which would be about 2 years) as that snorefest, Safe, received. I'm going to enjoy each and every week. :wub2:

MericP
Member Avatar

Shit, but Sami's hair is fugly.

Damn.

I LOVE the look on EJ's face though, both times.

Love this promo, obviously, lol!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply