Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CBS Daytime Line-Up Celebrates Valentine’s Day With Special Episodes!
Topic Started: Feb 9 2013, 02:01 PM (1,373 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted by Michael Fairman

Love isn’t just in the air, love is on the air as CBS Daytime celebrates Valentine’s Day with themed episodes of The Talk, The Price Is Right, Let’s Make A Deal, The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful!

The romantic week action starts this Monday February 11th through Friday February 15th on the CBS Television Network! Here is what to look for below on your favorite CBS Daytime soaps and programs!

On The Young and the Restless the #1 daytime drama for 24 years, Valentine’s Day will be filled with unexpected twists when a blizzard hits Genoa City on Thursday, Feb. 14 (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon, PT). It may be stormy outside, but sizzling with intrigue and romance inside. Nikki reveals a life-changing secret, Neil wants to get more serious with Leslie, Phyllis questions her future with Jack, Cane and Lily’s romantic anniversary plans take an unexpected turn, and Chloe pressures Chelsea to come clean with Adam.

On The Bold and the Beautiful, worried that her past actions will negatively affect her future, Dayzee is lovingly comforted by her hunky husband Marcus and her step-baby Rosey, on Thursday, Feb. 14 (1:30-2:00 PM, ET; 12:30-1:00 PM, PT). When Rosey goes to sleep, Marcus breaks out the roses and the romance. New parents Bill and Katie want to put her recent bout with postpartum depression and his steamy kiss with her sister behind them. However, they have different visions of how they’ll spend the evening! Eric pays Taylor a surprise visit with romance on his mind, but when he arrives it is he who is surprised

For more previews CLICK HERE
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

And the winner is Chelsea good luck with the baby demon.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Fuck Y&R. Their idea of romance is having Adam screw Sharon in the dark probably during the snowstorm.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

And since its a blizzard, you can bet Sharon will be having sex...this time with Adam.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'm sure they will all be staying warm in someone's bed, even if it isn't their own.

LPS
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 9 2013, 02:22 PM
And the winner is Chelsea good luck with the baby demon.
How many times is this character going to get knocked up? :'(

sweetzles
Member Avatar

Thanks Rachelle! I'm looking forward to this blizzard. Hopefully Shadam is involved.

metitle
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 9 2013, 03:09 PM
Fuck Y&R. Their idea of romance is having Adam screw Sharon in the dark probably during the snowstorm.
:D hilarious

kelly777
Member Avatar

ROMANCE?????? I didn't see one thing in the spoilers that screamed "ROMANCE". :serenade: :cupid: Bahahahaha, IF Shadam ends up together bet she ends up pregnant too! :sex: :sex4: :jj: :spank:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 9 2013, 03:10 PM
And since its a blizzard, you can bet Sharon will be having sex...this time with Adam.
now taking bets on whether sharon gets knocked up yet again.
They can name the baby Blizzard.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

kelly777
Feb 10 2013, 01:22 PM
ROMANCE?????? I didn't see one thing in the spoilers that screamed "ROMANCE". :serenade: :cupid: Bahahahaha, IF Shadam ends up together bet she ends up pregnant too! :sex: :sex4: :jj: :spank:
I'm calling Jerry right now and I've got Maury on standby, Chelsea will go to Oprah, that will be a great sobfest. lol

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I'd call Shadams baby 'poor thing.' Those 2 as parent's. Was this child foreseen in a dream too?

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Haha speaking of blizzards, we are supposed to get 1-3 inches Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Hopefully I'll get a snow day and be able to watch!

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Haha speaking of blizzards, we are supposed to get 1-3 inches Wednesday night into Thursday morning. Hopefully I'll get a snow day and be able to watch!

really? 1-3 inches and that's a snow day for you? where I am 1-3 inches is just considered a dusting.

Well in Genoa City, during a blizzard someone is either giving birth in an isolated cabin or sinking in a pond or something depressing. I see this blizzard will be about hookups.
I only wished the hookup would have been Dylan/Sharon and not Adam/Sharon. I love Adam, but he is not himself when he is with a woman who dont understand him. Now Chelsea understood Adam even though she has changed and want to be a regular person while Adam was still Adam - Vic Jr.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

We just got socked with 14 inches of snow. It is pretty. Schools ran 2 hours late. :D

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

^^ I live in Maryland and hardly no one walks. And half of the county is near the mountains and we get two hour delays for 0.5 inches.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Nate
Feb 11 2013, 10:21 PM
HaHa! Who is getting hit upside the head with a bedpan in your avi? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Nate
Member Avatar
Bitch!

kelly777
Feb 12 2013, 09:20 PM
Nate
Feb 11 2013, 10:21 PM
HaHa! Who is getting hit upside the head with a bedpan in your avi? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:
LOL!!! It's Gwen and Theresa from Passions. Here's a link:

Ejole Lifer

Valentine's Day my ass!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

While I don't hate Lane I do think it's sad that most of the time when they are shown it's to do love scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply