Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo: Week of Feb. 11
Topic Started: Feb 9 2013, 05:03 PM (1,208 Views)
Peridott
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sweetzles
Member Avatar

Looking forward to the Shadam parts! The Lily and Tyler parts look interesting too. TFP!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thanks!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I think i will skip to watch it this week.... Don't like shadum promo in it.

sweetzles
Member Avatar

I really can't believe the writers are making Chelsea pregnant again. She's had three pregnancies, and she's been on the show for a little more than a year. Some legacy characters don't even get that much, and they've been on the show for decades!
Since her last baby didn't make it, I guess there isn't much hope that the same thing will happen to this one.

N&S

Another sucky week.

LPS
Member Avatar

sweetzles
Feb 10 2013, 09:56 AM
I really can't believe the writers are making Chelsea pregnant again. She's had three pregnancies, and she's been on the show for a little more than a year. Some legacy characters don't even get that much, and they've been on the show for decades!
Since her last baby didn't make it, I guess there isn't much hope that the same thing will happen to this one.
Agreed....I'm tired of this character and her knocked up storylines. Its like Groundhogs Day.

Evan
Member Avatar

Love Shadam - yep, I can guess what Sharon's wishing for, another night in bed with Adam.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Did I miss something, how do we know Chelsea is going to be pregnant again?

Definitely a miss week for me, I can't stomach Adam and Sharon together.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Sharon must have gotten her tubes tied, otherwise she'd have been pregnant again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 10 2013, 07:00 PM
Sharon must have gotten her tubes tied, otherwise she'd have been pregnant again.
Adam's swimmers aren't compatible with her that's all. They love Chelsea :laugh:

Superwoman
Member Avatar

Actually, i really hope she is pregnant... If it means that we won't get the Shadam crap.. Am all for it...even tho i don't know where you got that she is going to be pregnant... Did we miss something??

Checkers
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Feb 10 2013, 05:29 PM

Because EH posted a pic of the script. SOD teases about Chelsea being pregnant. Then there is another spoiler saying Chloe tries to get Chelsea to tell Adam her secret.
Edited by Checkers, Feb 10 2013, 09:13 PM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Checkers
Feb 10 2013, 09:12 PM
Crazygirl
Feb 10 2013, 05:29 PM

Because EH posted a pic of the script. SOD teases about Chelsea being pregnant. Then there is another spoiler saying Chloe tries to get Chelsea to tell Adam her secret.
Oh ok, thank you. I didn't see that. I was wondering what I was missing. Fingers crossed she is pregnant and takes Adam back and gets him away from Sharon for good. Pretty Please.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply