Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 08:22 AM (8,637 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Is that... :huh:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 11 2013, 09:58 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Clay what's his face....he did sing for Kayla and Steve once upon a time....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Clay Aiken,LOVE him.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Ah Christmas 2006, a beautiful episode. Clay sang to Steve & Kayla, and then we saw other characters in a montage

blueskies
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 11 2013, 10:04 AM
Clay what's his face....he did sing for Kayla and Steve once upon a time....
Oh, ok, lol, I thought I was losing it b/c I stared at that photo for a long time going "I don't remember this character."
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

CLEVE!!!!!!!

supercool74
Member Avatar

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Steve Johnson. Clay Aiken, not so much. I still can't believe they are doing the whole Steve/Kayla divorce thing. After watching those clips in the other thread of Steve proposing to Kayla through sign language....nope, not buying it.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Nicole/Eric fantasy sex scene to start off with? Okay, days you have my attention

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ew, you followed it up Sami. >_>

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

omg Kristen. I can't even deal with her right now. *dies laughing*

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Go Marlena! Too bad Sami is too dumb to actually listen to you

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

NICE! On the desk and with the collar! Now that is a way to start off an episode. I've been WAITING for an Ericole dream.

I like these parallel scenes of Ejami telling their parents.

I'm at a loss as to how getting drunk is a way to get somebody to propose, but regardless, ED is cracking me up.

NB is not good at playing anxioius.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,so Sami no longer wants Rafe,but wants EJ,a guy who raped her,shot her step father in the head,almost killed her Aunt Kayla with some kind of poison,blackmailed her son,kidnapped their daughter and made Sami think Sydney was dead,had her be raped AGAIN by fake Rafe,oh Sami doesn't need advice from her mother,she needs a straightjacket.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nicole is having sex dreams about Father Eric. I... may need a bucket of ice. MORE PLEASE!

And dear god but these Marlena/Sami scenes are fabulously CORRECT. I wouldn't expect either one of the characters to act/react any other way.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This week has started off as FIRE for me. This whole episode has been great so far. Marlena and Sami scenes are pretty much what I wanted. These two are at their best when they're disagreeing. Stefano/EJ has been brief, but I love how Stefano basically said EJ and his kids screw up all of the time so EJ isn't going to surprise him. Drunk Kristen is HILARIOUS, so glad we picked back up with that. Eileen Davidson is loving life right now and its obvious.

I'm glad Kayla was there this time, but I'm going to be so PISSED off if she can't help Parker and Daniel comes in and saves the day. This whole (so-far) great episode will be ruined for me instantly.

And WOW Nicole/Father Eric are HOT together. I'm finally 100% convinced that they are worth hoping for. Nicole should just constantly fantasize about Eric because this is way better than any reality the two have shared.

Harmony233

BalscoFan5
Feb 11 2013, 01:09 PM
Ok,so Sami no longer wants Rafe,but wants EJ,a guy who raped her,shot her step father in the head,almost killed her Aunt Kayla with some kind of poison,blackmailed her son,kidnapped their daughter and made Sami think Sydney was dead,had her be raped AGAIN by fake Rafe,oh Sami doesn't need advice from her mother,she needs a straightjacket.
what Sami needs is to be alone for awhile lol i can't take her realtionships seriesously anymore

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Seriously Kristen, this is funny. But soooo not sexy.

Disapproving Ejami parents - love it. Nice first source of Ejami angst.

Nicole looks hot.

Chloe meet karma.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 11 2013, 01:10 PM
And WOW Nicole/Father Eric are HOT together. I'm finally 100% convinced that they are worth hoping for. Nicole should just constantly fantasize about Eric because this is way better than any reality the two have shared.
I wanna see this so much but have to wait a few hours....

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Drunk Kristen is so amazing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply