Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 08:22 AM (8,399 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Cute dialogue and hot Ejami kisses.

Flustered father and hot looks between Ericole.

I'm pretty much in love with this episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nicole is HOT as HELL. I'm burning up over here. No one on this show, aside from Chloe, cleans up like she does. Love Eric tripping over his words. He's only human, after all!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Its been a long time since Nicole has gotten to look like this. Wow Arianne Zucker is a 10! I love how Eric just couldn't help checking her out and she knew it. Their scenes are really hot without going overboard right now. By far their best set of scenes to date.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Fake drunk Kristen in skimpy dress is pathetic.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wait, is Nicole trying to push Eric away or is she trying to entice him away from the church? lol

cord08

Really liking GV in these scenes. The hurt/angry stare is great.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kristen: Crying and professing her reasons for marriage, followed up with a "Do you believe me?" LMAO.

Seriously, THIS Ericole was worth waiting for. Nicole looks ah-MAY-zing and Father Thornbirds is all kinds of hot and bothered.

I'm so happy by how much I love cute Ejami.

And Stefano and Marlena call... sigh.

If we could only cut out the Dannifer scenes, everything would be perfect.

cord08

I don't care how old Parker looks, he should not be in that big of a hospital bed. Most 0-3 year olds are put in crib beds at the hospital.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Parker Harrison is so adorable, but he does not look like a little boy who just had a dangerously high fever. They could at least sprayed some water on his face to give him that sweaty look.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

If they keep up this romantic/sexual tension and slow build/burn for Eric & Nicole, they could damn well knock on the door of eventual supercouple status. (Especially if he ends up having a evil ex who comes back just as they decide to get together. lol)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

"FU...N. Fun." Haha, I totally thought Nicole was going to say FU to Eric for a second.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Anne is amazing. Her hate for Jennifer is totally unhealthy (if understandable), but I love watching her and I love her budding friendship/alliance with Chloe.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 11 2013, 01:35 PM
Kristen: Crying and professing her reasons for marriage, followed up with a "Do you believe me?" LMAO.
I have a serious case of second-hand embarrassment going on with this. It's funny, but in a "laughing at you, not with you" kind of way.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO. Kristen let out a little whine/wimper that was SO totally Eileen using her Susan Banks voice. lolol

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 11 2013, 01:38 PM
If they keep up this romantic/sexual tension and slow build/burn for Eric & Nicole, they could damn well knock on the door of eventual supercouple status. (Especially if he ends up having a evil ex who comes back just as they decide to get together. lol)
I sure hope you're right! :wub: :cheers:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think over the span of just this ONE episode Eric/Nicole have become my favorite "couple" on the entire show. And Anne needs to get on contract right now. She just ripped into Jennifer and it was wonderful.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

The looks and subtext in these Ericole scenes are pure awesomeness.

Dannifer... quit killing my buzz.

Kristen, get better! This doesn't even deserve to be called a scheme.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 11 2013, 01:36 PM
I don't care how old Parker looks, he should not be in that big of a hospital bed. Most 0-3 year olds are put in crib beds at the hospital.
First they put him in a playpen that's too small for him. Now, they put him in a hospital bed that's too big for him. Poor kid just can't catch a break

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Is Kristen "sober" now?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow, but they sure can fly back and forth between Salem & Chicago and set landspeed records, can't they?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply