Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 08:22 AM (8,738 Views)
cockymom
Member Avatar

Kristin sure "sobered up" fast.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

That clock in Stefano's room is kinda awesome.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kristen, you are making me sad.

I LOVE Stefano taunting Marlena about Bristen and Ejami.

Eric wants Nicole to go to bed. SO. MUCH. SUBTEXT.

LOL at Sami finding the ring box - such a Sami face.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DAMN, but this episode just FLEW by! This show is hitting a lot of right notes for me.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 11 2013, 01:48 PM
Wow, but they sure can fly back and forth between Salem & Chicago and set landspeed records, can't they?
Aren't they supposed to be within driving distance of each other?

Also, when did Chicago start being mentioned so often on this show? It seems like it's been going on for a few years, but if it was mentioned before then I strangely have absolutely no recollection of it. I have only been watching DAYS since the early/mid-90s. Has Salem historically been a Midwestern city or is that a recent development?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"This jerk is not even good enough to shine your shoes." - Stefano on Brady

Obviously I can't agree, but there was something oddly heartwarming about that comment to Kristen.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

"This Jerk is not good enough to shine your shoes" - Stefano about Brady to Kristen.

Gotta love Stefano's love for his children

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Another entertaining episode! I'mma need some GIFs of Ericole I think.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LMAO at Sami looking behind her to make sure EJ doesn't catch her. Seriously, such a Sami scene.

I love that Chloe's scheme caught Jen in its net.

Kristen is making me so uncomfortable. I can't decide if thats a good or bad thing.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Janet Iacobuzio.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Damn but this show is started to make me overly giddy on a regular basis.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 11 2013, 01:52 PM
Matt
Wow, but they sure can fly back and forth between Salem & Chicago and set landspeed records, can't they?

Also, when did Chicago start being mentioned so often on this show? It seems like it's been going on for a few years, but if it was mentioned before then I strangely have absolutely no recollection of it. I have only been watching DAYS since the early/mid-90s. Has Salem historically been a Midwestern city or is that a recent development?
Good question. The only other time I heard Chicago being mention is in the December 28th episode where Brady tries to get Kristen to go out of town with him.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I FINALLY get an Ericole scene! Thank GOD!

cord08

Panda Panda
Feb 11 2013, 02:00 PM
JessicaLeigh
Matt

Good question. The only other time I heard Chicago being mention is in the December 28th episode where Brady tries to get Kristen to go out of town with him.

They also mentioned Chicago when Gabi went to the abortion clinic.

JoeBucs32

Panda Panda
JessicaLeigh
Matt

When the show first started, Salem was said to be in Illinois. They made frequent references to Chicago.

Chris K (current Roman) was supposed to be constantly attending Cubs games....

As the year passed, they made Salem more of a "generic" midwestern town.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Damn but this show is started to make me overly giddy on a regular basis.
I know, right? I can't believe how much I love Days right now. I can't deny that my Ejami fangirl is happy, but it's a lot more than that. I'm looking forward to watching live even when Ejami isn't on and pretty much every story, save for Dannifer, is hitting on all cylinders for me. Something shifted in the last 45 days and I'm a very happy viewer.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Actually, the original bible for the show put Salem somewhere in New England.

JoeBucs32

That bible must have totally been ignored. Never any mention anywhere in the show of being in New England.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Marlena's so on point today, lol

"This is your mother speaking. What the HELL are you doing?"
Edited by blueskies, Feb 11 2013, 02:13 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Brady to Kristen, "how'd you get a drink?...." hahaha, this whole thing is just hilarious.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply