Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 08:22 AM (8,401 Views)
Will&Sonny

Sami, your sudden decision to be with E.J. is the very definition of the phrase "out of left field".
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

When is Stefano returning to Salem????

blueskies
Member Avatar

"i was watering the plants b/c i love nature...i love nature..." omg, i'm dying :roflol:

blueskies
Member Avatar

:roflol: "MARLENAAAA" :roflol: omg that was ridic hilarious the way she said that.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Today's episode was EVERYTHING!!!! :chee:

From Ejami telling Marlena/Stefano and dealing with their reactions to meeting back up and being so sexy and adorable when making out! I loved it! Then when Sami found the ring in his coat!!! It was perfect!

Ericole were HOT!!! That fantasy started off the show right! They threw in a mini one to boot! Thanks, Days! Nicole looked like a Maxim model in that outfit! I couldn't stop :laugh: at Eric getting flustered! Ericole angst is here! YES!

Bristen were funny as hell. If we aren't getting Susan, I will gladly take Fake!Drunk!Kristen. It was a horrible plan but it was worth it.

Dan/Chloe/Jen/Anne wasn't even that bad! Anne rocked it!! :rockon: She's the bitch I need to roll with when I'm planning some fuckery! :laugh: And the look on Jen's face at the end, I didn't know what was whiter, her hair or her face!

It was funny, sexy and fun! It went by WAY too fast!

Perfection!!!!!

blueskies
Member Avatar

damn, Nicole looks hot as hell in that outfit; no more nun! YES

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm fairly certain if Kristen was this drunk, Brady could get drunk just by kissing her. Is it falling off the wagon if he gets drunk thru contact? lol

PatNS
Member Avatar

Loved Marlena telling Sami a few home truths. Of course Sami acted like expected - she threw a snit and behaved childishly. What was even funnier was how she tried to look and sound sexy for EJ when she answered the door - now Kristen, THAT"s what you call an EPIC fail ... LOl!

It sure didn't take long for Jen to put 2 +2 together once she realised Anne and Chloe are friends. Yeah, she'll have to face the music for this lie but she'll be forearmed and far more ready the next time round.

I think today Eileen Davidson was just a little OTT in her portrayal of Kristen. Maybe she took it one decibel level to high ... and I heard that Susan voice for a bit today!

Eric and Nicole - talk about dancing around the issue ... sheesh!

AFaithL

Damn...I'll have to wait until tonight to see Eric/Nicole. So they are FINALLY bringing the heat, huh? Go Ericole!

blueskies
Member Avatar

EJ really needs to buy some new clothes, I swear this is the same damn grey suit/pink shirt combo he's worn for the last 5 years. I don't recognize the tie. It is however, ugly.

blueskies
Member Avatar

wow, i actually kind of felt sorry for Jen when Ann told her she was nothing. Well....almost.

blueskies
Member Avatar

how did Brady & Kristen get back to her room so fast??

peaches179

PatNS
Feb 11 2013, 02:25 PM
I think today Eileen Davidson was just a little OTT in her portrayal of Kristen.

Yeah,they're really making her too campy for me.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kristen sure sobered up faster than any person ever in the history of the world.

JorgeAnn1950
Member Avatar

LOL...Nicole looked like an amazon compared to Eric. Either she will have to wear flats, or he will have to wear shoe lifts. His eye level was on her cleavage. I guess the height won't matter when they are in a horizontal postion. On the otherhand, Sami is so lucky. She gets to climb (Mount Everest) EJ.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 11 2013, 02:40 PM
Kristen sure sobered up faster than any person ever in the history of the world.
Of course Brady failed to notice this little detail. :shame:

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

peaches179
Feb 11 2013, 02:38 PM
PatNS
I think today Eileen Davidson was just a little OTT in her portrayal of Kristen.

I don't really mind the camp, but there's really no story so it's not compelling to me.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Bo and lots of others have always discussed going to Cubs games, almost constantly throughout the years. The last couple years you never really heard much about it. I think hwen John and Marlena came back they mentioned going to Cubs games with Johnny too.

peaches179

granolagirl
Feb 11 2013, 02:44 PM
peaches179
Feb 11 2013, 02:38 PM
PatNS

I don't really mind the camp, but there's really no story so it's not compelling to me.

I agree.

Will&Sonny

I'm getting kind of sick of seeing Daniel and Jennifer return from locations that are supposed to be several hours away from Salem in the span of one commercial break.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply