Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 08:22 AM (8,613 Views)
DawnElicia
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 12:32 AM
AFaithL
Feb 11 2013, 11:33 PM
And where is nu-Sydney? Isn't she supposed to debut this month?
Nadia and Talia Hartounian debut as the new Sydney DiMera on February 19, 2013.
http://www.jason47.com/
Im guessing thats the day EJ and Samantha tell their children they are together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Everett is adorable but EJ puts too much goo in his hair.
Sami's lipstick was Proof she can't wear any color she wants.
Marlena spittin truth Sami's way was awesome; the easy "he's changed!" resolution, not so much.
I don't understand EJ and Stefano's relationship at all anymore.
I missed the hot Ericole fantasy but Eric was a wealth of sexy subtext today! So HAWT
Dannifer, Chloe, fugly Parker. Just no. And while I originally liked Anne, she's as insufferable as the rest.
I don't really think Kristen's plan is all that amazing. She needs to step up her game to remain relevant.
I'm still hoping for Brady to break into song at any moment.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

My favorite part of the episode is when Sami said Allie was off with a babysitter, yet Johnny and Sydney were at home and playing in their rooms.

Way to go, Sami. You're a shoe-in for "Mother of the Year"
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 12 2013, 01:09 AM.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 12 2013, 01:08 AM
My favorite part of the episode is when Sami said Allie was off with a babysitter, yet Johnny and Sydney were at home and playing in their rooms.

Actually Sami said that Johnny and Sydney were asleep and Allie was at a play that was cute with a friend and the babysitter would bring her by later.

chinkybig

Panda Panda
Feb 12 2013, 01:08 AM

Lucas: Where's Allie?
Sami: Isn't she supposed to spend time with you?
Lucas: No, I had a meeting today.
Sami: Oh, she must be in Grandma Caroline's kitchen OR having a sleepover with my Aunt Kayla. Ok, go on. Let me romp with my beloved EJ some more.

:rolleyes:

If Allie were at a play like Sami said, shouldn't she be attending that with Lucas and not leave it to the babysitter? LOL. Does she hate this kid much that she's always somewhere but without her mother?

Mother of the year, YES. :D
Edited by chinkybig, Feb 12 2013, 01:20 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Sami plays favorites. A good mother she is NOT.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I've been reading this entire thread, and I can't wait to watch the episode! It has:

Marlena/Stefano ~ LOVE
Marlena/Sami ~ LOVE
Kristen ~ LOVE
Ericole fantasy ~ Love the sound of it, and the reactions in this thread- now I just need to see it myself!

I miss Chad

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Ericole is on fire! Oh yeah, GV/AZ are bringing it like crazy. Come on, Nicole bring on some more hot fantasies.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 12 2013, 01:03 AM
I missed the hot Ericole fantasy but Eric was a wealth of sexy subtext today! So HAWT
You missed something good, Mer. Eric ripped off his collar, cleared Nicole's desk and threw her on it! It was made of all kinds of win. :rockon: :sheep:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 12 2013, 02:30 AM
mer4santo
Feb 12 2013, 01:03 AM
You missed something good, Mer. Eric ripped off his collar, cleared Nicole's desk and threw her on it! It was made of all kinds of win. :rockon: :sheep:
Ok, I just pictured that...oh my...

concerned
Member Avatar

Wow, Wow, stun---ning.

Looks like Nicole is on the way back - lets hope Eric doesn't stuff her back in the corner.

Hell even Victor would have taken her back today.

What a pity we don't have anyone on the canvas man enough to run with this - where's a Kiriakis heir when you need one?

Will&Sonny

What Stefano actually said:

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no?"

What I was irrationally hoping that Stefano would say:

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no? And it's also a good thing that Chad isn't gay, or you'd have to worry about your favorite grandson, too."

WillFan
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 12 2013, 05:46 AM

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no?"

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no? And it's also a good thing that Chad isn't gay, or you'd have to worry about your favorite grandson, too."
As a Wilson fan I want Will with Sonny but I was a Chill fan before Sonny came onto the show so I would loved to hear Stefano joke about Chad & Will being together.They could bring on Stefano's grandson Steven Hawk as a furture love interest.The character has not appeared on screen so he could be gay.By the way Steven Hawk is Stefano's grandson via Benjy Hawk(one of Stefano's other son) who was killed off in 2007.

Will&Sonny

WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 06:14 AM
Will&Sonny

As a Wilson fan I want Will with Sonny but I was a Chill fan before Sonny came onto the show so I would loved to hear Stefano joke about Chad & Will being together.They could bring on Stefano's grandson Steven Hawk as a furture love interest.The character has not appeared on screen so he could be gay.By the way Steven Hawk is Stefano's grandson via Benjy Hawk(one of Stefano's other son) who was killed off in 2007.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to suggest that I wanted Will to be with Chad. Obviously, my username is a dead giveaway to where my loyalties lie. I just wanted Stefano to joke about it, not only because it would unnerve Marlena, but also because it would be a knowing wink to the audience.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny

I wanted Chill SO much back then! That all changed when Abigail came to the scene. Now, I just really love Chill as friends!

WillFan
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 12 2013, 06:25 AM
WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 06:14 AM
Will&Sonny

Yeah, I wasn't trying to suggest that I wanted Will to be with Chad. Obviously, my username is a dead giveaway to where my loyalties lie. I just wanted Stefano to joke about it, not only because it would unnerve Marlena, but also because it would be a knowing wink to the audience.
I know that you were not suggesting that you wanted Chad with Will,I was just agree with you about wanting Stefano to joke about it.Team Wilson!
Edited by WillFan, Feb 12 2013, 06:36 AM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 12 2013, 06:28 AM
Will&Sonny

I wanted Chill SO much back then! That all changed when Abigail came to the scene. Now, I just really love Chill as friends!
Glad I am not the only Chill fan,but I agree they make great friends now as do Chad & Sonny.You can throw T as great friend to all of them.
I am firmly on Team Wilson & Team Chabby.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 06:35 AM
Glad I am not the only Chill fan,but I agree they make great friends now as do Chad & Sonny.You can throw T as great friend to all of them.
I am firmly on Team Wilson & Team Chabby.
Glad to see a fellow Chill- and Chabby fan! And yes, I love Chad being friends with Sonny & T too. Such a nice group!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Did anyone else notice Kristen told Brady she wanted to marry not "not JUST because she wanted to shove John and Marlena's faces in it"??!!

He didn't even notice, lol. I actually think that was a very honest moment for her.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I LOVED the Ericole scenes and I loved the fact that he was obviously jealous of her going out and having fun without him. I found it perfect that he pretty much told her some bs about church rules and so forth....glad that the spoilers didn't play out the way they sounded because if that would have been the case, it would have been a major turn off for my Ericole loving heart.

Marlena and Sami's conversation was all sorts of win and there is the 'he's changed so much' bullshit line that Sami seems to spew every freaking time she's back with Elvis.....woman....why should the guy have to change to be with you, you should love him even if he's an asshole...problem is, you've always had difficulty loving the true Ej and when he plays nice he's the one you want. I still think the set up for their reunion was weak.....frankly it's still all about Rafe being in Gabi's corner and Sami having issues with that....that is just stupid.

I'm meh on Kristen/Brady of late, it's just the same shit over and over again....I am finding it a bit boring.

I have to point something out, Nadia was AWFUL in these scenes AWFUL....and Dan needs a shower, Jen looks too nice and frankly this entire storyline is boring me to tears. I don't give a shit about Parker being Dan's if I cared, it would probably be a different story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply