Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, February 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 08:22 AM (8,631 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: Janet Iacobuzio

Segment 1: Nicole dreams she is working in the rectory when Eric kisses her passionately. She wakes up. She then recalls Kristen's warning to not fall in love with a priest. She mutters - No more tacos after 10, it makes you crazy. She goes back to sleep and dreams of Eric in bed with her. What the hell is wrong with me. She gets out of bed.

Sami pours her mom a coffee and asks how long John is going to be gone. Marlena doesn't know and she doesn't want to talk about John. You invited me over here to tell me something important about you. Sami did. I made a decision I should tell you about. You should probably brace yourself. Marlena - What is it? Sami - EJ and I back together. Marlena - When did this happen? Sami - The last couple of days. Marlena - Really? That's amazing. I heard you had a disagreement with Rafe ... Sami - Not a disagreement. It's over for good. Marlena - I know you feel that way but you and Rafe have been in this place many, many times. Sami - I saw him for who he really is and I don't want to be with a man like that. Marlena - You want to be with a man like EJ? A man who's treated you the way he has? A man who has been cruel to you? Sami gets up in a snit. Marlena knows she's frustrated and the news that Will is the father of Gabi's baby caused a lot of tension between you and Rafe. But to go from that to EJ, that really is a dead end street. Sami - How did I know you'd react this way. Marlena - Anyone who knows you will react this way. You're not just hurting Rafe, you're hurting yourself. Sami tells her to stop. Stop shrinking me and just talk to me like my mother. Marlena - Fine, this is your mother speaking. What the hell are you doing?

Stefano is happy to hear from Elvis. EJ isn't sure he's going to like the reason for this call. Stefano tells him to spit it out.

Kristen continues pretending to be drunk. She doesn't want to go home. She calls for the bar-keep. Brady asks for the check. Kristen stands up on the table and gets the attention of everyone there. I want you to know I love this guy. Brady lifts her off the table - Kristen picks up a drink off a server's tray. Brady is going to get her to bed. Kristen wants to kiss. Brady calls for the check again. Kristen points out they haven't had dinner yet. She's going to need another drink. Kristen starts pouring her drink out when Brady turns around and sees her - What are you doing?

Chloe thinks that Brady answers his phone but it's Daniel. What is wrong. She tells him she's at the hospital. It's Parker. He's burning up with fever. Dan tells her to calm down and tell him what's going on. She explains she was looking after Parker because Maggie had to go out. Parker was so hot, she couldn't find him so she took his temperature. I've never been so scared. Dan finds out his temp was 105. Chloe sees Kayla and hands the phone to her - tell Daniel what's wrong with Parker. Kayla confirms that Parker does have a temp of 105. A doctor is working on bringing the fever down but they don't know what's causing it. Dan will be right there. Dan tells Jen it's real. Chloe begs Kayla to save her son. Kayla is helping Chloe fill out forms when a nurse comes to her and says 'he's convulsing'. Kayla tells Chloe to stay right here. I'll come back with some answers.

Segment 2: To cover Kristen puts her arms around the plant and tells Brady she was watering it. I love nature. Brady leads her out as she keeps up her drunken charade. He takes her to a private room. She's embarrassed, she's a drunk. Brady doesn't think she's a drunk but she is drunk. She tells him he's right except when he's wrong and he's wrong about the marriage thing. Brady suggests talking about that tomorrow. She wants to talk about it now. The only reason he won't get married is because he doesn't want to upset John and Marlena. What have they done for us lately?

Sami demonstrates her lack of maturity by throwing the kids toys around. Marlena - Maybe I shouldn't have said that. I love you so much. I worry about you. Sami knows. The worry is because you think this has come out of left field but it hasn't. EJ and I have been working together very closely for months and it just happened naturally over time. He has been so wonderful to me and kind and there for me. It's been fun and easy, better than it ever was before. Marlena would like to be happy for her but it's going to take her some time. Sami - You're never going to see EJ the way that I do unless you're open to the possibility that he's changed a lot. Yes, no? Marlena - I'm wondering if he became the new EJ after his father left town. Sami - Well, yeah. Marlena - So I'm wondering if he'll be the same kind, gentle man when his father returns.

Stefano - You're what! Maybe I heard wrong ... EJ - You heard right. I'm back with Samantha and it's better than ever. Silence. Stefano - How did you manage that. EJ claims it just happened naturally, effortlessly. Stefano - No effort on your part of course. EJ - Are you suggesting Samantha engineered the situation? Stefano laughs. She's been know to go after what she wants with a vengeance. EJ has always admired her tenacity but this time they just fell in love naturally for once. I think it's really going to work out. Stefano just shakes his head.

Nicole is in the rectory all dressed up to go when Eric turns the lights on and asks her what she's doing.

Dan and Jen arrive at the hospital. Dan hears a nurse telling Chloe she can't be in the room. He goes to her. She tells him Parker is having convulsions and they won't let her go in his room. Dan tells her to calm down; he'll find out what's going on.

Segment 3: Kristen rambles on how the 12 steps aren't working for her especially with his stepmother. Brady says it's a complicated situation. Kristen - But you my seriously hot, hunky boyfriend make it so worth it because you make me so happy. I really remember the first time you kissed me. I love you that's why I want you to start thinking about all the reasons you should say yes to getting married to me. Don't think about the reasons to say no. I really want you to say yes.

Sami opens the door to EJ and she tries to play the femme fatale. EJ is there to talk about the ad campaign. Sami wants sex. She makes it clear the sitter will bring Allie home in a couple of hours.

Marlena is strolling though the park in the square when her phone rings. It's Stefano.

Nicole tells Eric she's going out. He asks where. She doesn't think it's any of his business. Eric - What's with the attitude. Nicole - I don't know so I'm going to go out; maybe I'll find a better one by having fun, something that's sorely been missing in my life lately. Eric - Fun is a good thing. There are certain rules at the convent that you have to abide by when living here. Nicole - Is there a curfew? Eric - No. That dress that you're not wearing ... Nicole - You don't like my dress? Eric - It's irrelevant. Nicole - So you like my dress? Eric - It's not a matter of my liking or not liking it. You can't go out like that. Nicole - You're very wrong. I can and I will.

Dan returns to tell Chloe they lowered his fever; it's not life threatening. Chloe is relieved. Where did the fever come from? Dan - They're looking into that now. He's going to be just fine. They hug. Dan tells her she did the right thing by bringing him here. Chloe was going out of her mind trying to call him over and over. He tells her his cell phone broke. Chloe called Jennifer's cell too. Dan - She didn't have it with her. You could have just called the club in Chicago and had me paged. Chloe - Chicago? Jennifer said you were going out here in town. She gave me the name of a club. Inferno, isn't that where you were? Dan - No, it isn't.

Segment 4: Brady is very touched by everything she said but ... Kristen - No buts. This isn't the booze talking. I'd say this if I was stone cold sober. I love you with all my heart and soul and I want to tell the world. And it's not because I want to shove John and Marlena's faces in it, it's because I've never been this happy before. I'm afraid of losing you so I guess I want to make it official. I want a big dress, I want to say vows, I want my happy ending. She starts crying. Brady believes everything she's saying but they have to go. He's going to get her coat. After he leaves Kristen makes a not so happy face.

Nicole calls Eric a hypocrite. It's not like you priests and nuns are so perfect. You guys get caught doing bad things all the time. You fired Brady and Kristen off the board because they were having sex! Oh my gosh, the horror of it all. Eric - That's not exactly what happened. Nicole - Whatever. It's normal, healthy, in fact for people to have sex. I'm sure you remember that. Or maybe you don't. Maybe you're a freak like the rest of the people that work here. Or maybe you do remember and maybe you're just jealous because other people are having fun without you. I'm sick and tired of leading this boring, unsexy life and I'm going to make up for lost time. I'm going to go out and I'm going to have some fun. Silence. What? Just please say it.

Sami thinks they should tell the kids they are together. Sami wants to ignore Johnny and Sydney but EJ goes to check on them

Marlena - Why exactly are you calling me? Stefano - To impart information, that's all. I just thought you'd like to know that your husband was here.

Jen comes across Anne and says she needs information about Parker Jonas. There was an emergency ... Anne knows - Chloe was out of her mind when she couldn't find Dr. Jonas who was with you apparently and impossible to reach. Jen - Wait a minute, were you with Chloe when she found out Parker was sick?

Dan - There's no way Jen told you Salem. We planned on Chicago from the start. Kayla comes over and tells them the fever broke. The convulsion was a one time reaction to the high fever. Chloe - What caused the fever? Kayla - It was a virus. You guys can go in and see him now. Chloe and Daniel rush into Parker's room.

Segment 5: Eric - You're doing it again; acting out. You jumped all over me this morning for no reason. Maybe there is a reason. I just don't understand why you don't tell me what it's about. Nicole - FUN. That's it. Eric - Cut the crap. You were all over me this morning and now your screaming out, begging for a confrontation. Why are you deliberately trying to get a rise out of me. Nicole - I don't want to hurt you.

Jen - So you and Chloe hang out together in bars. You're friends. Anne - Yeah, we go way back. Jen - Oh really, I didn't know that. Anne - So what. The fact is Chloe is Parker's mother. You can't imagine how upset she was when she found out her son had such a high fever and his father was unreachable because he was out clubbing with you. It was a nightmare. Jen - I'm sorry. Anne - Sorry isn't going to cut it. Chloe is the mother of Daniel's child, you are nothing.

Kayla tells Dan and Chloe that Parker needs some sleep so they leave the room. Chloe hugs Daniel, thank God he's alright.

Brady has Kristen back in her hotel room. He thinks it's time for bed. He assures her he's not upset. She reinforces that she meant what she said - she loves him. She asks him if he remembers when she first brought up getting married. You laughed at me because you thought I was joking. It really hurt my feelings. It was like a knife in my heart.

Segment 6: Dan thinks Chloe misunderstood Jen. She would not say they were at Inferno ... Chloe tells him to wake up. She lied to me so you two could be alone and I couldn't find you. Dan - She wouldn't do that. Chloe - But she didn. Didn't you see how she shut you down when you guys talked about where you were going. She told you that she gave me the name of the place but she didn't. Did you happen to write it down on a piece of paper? Dan he did. Chloe - I saw her crumbling that paper so there was no misunderstanding. I thought exactly what Jennifer wanted me to think.

Jen is so glad Parker is okay. She thanks Kayla for letting her know. Kayla is sorry her evening was ruined. Jen recalls the arguement between her and Dan about the memo to call CPS. She also remembers confronting Anne about it.

Brady didn't mean to hurt her. She knows it wasn't intentional. Brady reminds her that she made light of the fact that he was laughing. He had no idea she was hurt. Kristen - That's because everyone thinks DiMera's are impervious to pain of any kind. Brady - I never thought that about you. Kristen - I opened my heart to you. Brady knows and he loves the fact that she did but they can't get married right now. You know the reasons why. Kristen - If it wasn't for John and Marlena ... Brady - It's not just them. It will still be impossible. It's just me. Kristen - What do you mean? Brady - I can't talk about it right now. It's been a long night. You need to get your rest. We'll talk tomorrow. She says okay.

Marlena - Why are you doing this to me Stefano? What do you want? Stefano - My dear, I want nothing. All I am doing is telling you that your husband was here and he's in good hands. Marlena - How very thoughtful of you. Stefano chuckles. If only I could beleive that you really meant that. This is going to be the first, no, the second of many talks that we are going to have. Marlena - Why in the world would you think that? Stefano - Our families are getting closer, no? We have Kristen and Brady and we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this closeness. But Marlena we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants. You should be very happy that your other son is a priest. He laughs. Marlena hangs up.

Eric - How could you think something like that? How? Nicole - Look at me. I'm not just talking about this outfit. I don't have it in me to be this good, Christian person that you want me to be. Eric - I want you to be you. I believe that you have it in you to be at peace and to do God's work the way He wants it to be, not the way I want it. Nicole - Same difference. It's never going to happen. Eric - It's getting late. Why don't you go to bed and we'll talk about it tomorrow. Nicole - Okay. Eric - So are you going to go to bed? Nicole - And do what? Count rosary beads. I'm going out. Eric - Fine, then don't come back.

Sami looks for a pen using that as an excuse to go through EJ's pockets. She finds a ring box.

Segment 7: Kristen waits until Brady is asleep then she gets out of bed and goes into the hallway and calls Stefano. He asks her how the night went. Kristen - Epic failure. He will not propose to me but at least now I know it goes beyond John and Marlena. Stefano - What other reason would be there. This jerk is not good enough to shine your shoes. Kristen - I don't know but I will find out and I will get him on both his knees begging me to marry him. Stefano - Be careful because even DiMera's can overstep at times like this. Kristen - Don't worry about me. It's a very small battle in a very big war. She crawls back into bed and mutters - I will get what I want. I will get what I need.

Sami opens the box. OMG.

Nicole - Let me get this straight. You would actually kick me out if I go out. Eric - There's obviously a lot you're not saying. Why don't you get some rest and we'll talk about this tomorrow when you're not so worked up. Or you can go and the conversation is over for good. So what is it? What do you want? Nicole gets in his face. I'll tell you exactly what I want.

Dan knows Chloe is upset about Parker ... Chloe snaps - This isn't about Parker. I know he's going to be fine and I'm greatly relieved. This is due to the fact that I could not find you when I needed you, when your son needed you. Dan - I know that's frustrating but Jennifer would not do ... Chloe - Don't take my word for it, ask her. She's right here. Dan turns to Jen - Did you lie to Chloe about where we were tonight. Is Chloe telling me the truth?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Kristen still in that Vegas mermaid hooker dress...No thanks...but she's funny. I just like Eileen's energy. I still just wish they'd keep her out of the Brady-only bubble more, though. I really wanna see her fuck some shit UP!

I loved seeing Stefano and Marlena today.

Sami is still a stompy cunt-beast. EJAMI...as usual, I FFWD. Seeing the Swine trying to be sexy just makes me queasy lol But thanks to the wardrobe/hair/make-up people for making her look consistently horrible.

Nadia Bjorlin is a HORRIBLE and I mean HORRIBLE actress. WOW. LOL

I love Ann. Please can more Salem townfolk shit all over Jennifer more often, please???? She's the best part of this s/l. She's the only good part of this s/l, really lol

Eric finally showing some personality. Sweet! Nicole looked great today and I loved her attitude. Just wish, like Kristen, she was doing more.

Lil
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 11 2013, 10:53 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 11 2013, 10:49 PM
The writers have no "plan" for Kristen's revenge or at least they have no long term plan and as such are just throwing random stories in to make it stretch, lol.
I've felt all along that the writers were making it up as they went along, just throwing things in to stretch the story out whether it makes sense or not. These juvenile schemes are beneath a character like Kristen and it seems to be all for naught since the story isn't going anywhere.

I've enjoyed the individual scenes, but the story as a whole leaves a lot to be desired.
A-freaking-MEN!

Lil
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 12 2013, 05:46 AM
What Stefano actually said:

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no?"

What I was irrationally hoping that Stefano would say:

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no? And it's also a good thing that Chad isn't gay, or you'd have to worry about your favorite grandson, too."
the one thing that irked me about Stefano today was that god-damned WAY OVERUSED "heart wants what the heart wants" line. EVERYONE on this freakin' show has said this thousands of times. Script writers can't think of anything else to write?? And STEFANO of all people saying it made me so mad lol

Lil
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 12 2013, 06:35 AM
Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 12 2013, 06:28 AM
Will&Sonny
Feb 12 2013, 05:46 AM
What Stefano actually said:

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no?"

What I was irrationally hoping that Stefano would say:

"Well, our families are getting closer, no? I mean, we have Kristen and Brady, and, uh, we certainly have my son and Sami. I can tell by your silence that you're not too happy with this new closeness, huh? But Marlena, look, we both know that the heart wants what the heart wants, all right? Listen, you should be very happy that your other son is a priest, no? And it's also a good thing that Chad isn't gay, or you'd have to worry about your favorite grandson, too."
I wanted Chill SO much back then! That all changed when Abigail came to the scene. Now, I just really love Chill as friends!
Glad I am not the only Chill fan,but I agree they make great friends now as do Chad & Sonny.You can throw T as great friend to all of them.
I am firmly on Team Wilson & Team Chabby.
the only time I don't find Chad insufferable is in Chill scenes :-) And I mean the ONLY time lol

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Why are the writers purposely ruining Chloe?!?!! I hate it!

This whole Dannifer stuff boring me to tears. :yawnz:

Kristen fake drunken was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Poor Brady!

Eric and Nicole, I think they're becoming my third future favorite pairing. :wub: Nicole dream was hot. (Where is the damn fan, so I can cool myself down?!?! Ha!)

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

PhilipCanDoBetter
Feb 12 2013, 11:23 AM
Why are the writers purposely ruining Chloe?!?!! I hate it!
I'm just thankful that they don't have her being forced into prostitution, complete with scenes featuring gross, sleazy men, and being battered to a bloody pulp. That whole thing still infuriates me. Not because similar things don't happen to real women, but because the whole execution was revolting, nonsensical and had no redeeming value. I've complained about this bitterly before and here I go again. Anything after that is a step up. Bearing that in mind, I'm loving a newly sassy, reinvigorated, determined Chloe while it lasts - just to see her proactively take control of her fate in any way is a treat to me. I'll be bitter once again when she ultimately fails and Dannifer come out of her schemes stronger though. That happening is not a guarantee, but it's pretty clear that she's being written as the interloper and interlopers never succeed (even when they damn well should). :shame:

Aimikins
Member Avatar

The boy playing Parker may as well be Pinnochio - they are both made of wood! The kid shows no expression whatsoever!

concerned
Member Avatar

"Sami wants to ignore Johnny and Sydney but EJ goes to check on them"

CatherineEarnshaw

AFaithL
Feb 11 2013, 09:15 PM
AngelOB
Feb 11 2013, 08:43 PM
If they ever get it in their heads to work together for the 'common good' to split up those two pairings....never mind, I can't allow myself to dare to hope for something that awesome.
Marlena is not a villain who plots with Stefano to butt into her kids live lives. The only people who would enjoy that are Sami fans who would LOVE seeing Marlena as the "bad guy". No thanks. Marlena is not that type of person. That is more like Kate.
What she said

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Nicole you're a star! Seriously, you're getting more amazing each time I see you now! Loved the fantasies about Eric- that was good, lol. All three times if I'm not mistaken.

Kristen- just keep being you.

Loved Marlena today too, telling Sami WTH

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply