Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 09:02 AM (30,977 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

AFaithL
Feb 14 2013, 09:27 PM
Santeen = Summer of SUCK.

Bo/Hope and John/Marlena sat around reading Santeen's love letters and giggling like schoolchildren. Uh, no.
there were a few comedic/cute moments during those Santeen love letter-related scenes. Hope breaking into the DiMansion to get the other half of the letters and getting caught by Stefano and having Steve help get her out by claiming they were having an affair (and also all the related Roman/Anna sleeping together teases), Bo, Hope, Doug, & Julie taking a trip to ex-Blondies/ex-Doug's Place to go to the tunnels and then ending up finding Lexie.
The "Colleen's alive" conclusion was kinda ridiculous, especially the part about how she had Claire kidnapped to protect her.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 14 2013, 09:46 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

Well, they did post one Bo/Hope quote. But nothing from any other couple other than Santeen.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 14 2013, 09:45 PM
Well, they did post one Bo/Hope quote. But nothing from any other couple other than Santeen.
they retweeted a Bope quote.

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Feb 14 2013, 09:43 PM
AFaithL

Bo/Hope and John/Marlena sat around reading Santeen's love letters and giggling like schoolchildren. Uh, no.
there were a few comedic/cute moments during those Santeen love letter-related scenes. Hope breaking into the DiMansion to get the other half of the letters and getting caught by Stefano and having Steve help get her out by claiming they were having an affair (and also all the related Roman/Anna sleeping together teases), Bo, Hope, Doug, & Julie taking a trip to ex-Blondies/ex-Doug's Place to go to the tunnels and then ending up finding Lexie.
The "Colleen's alive" conclusion was kinda ridiculous, especially the part about how she had Claire kidnapped to protect her.
Was that the summer that Claire got tossed off a cruise ship by Philip? Or Claire fell off a cruise ship and Philip rescued her. Then Shelle reunited with baby Claire, John died, and Belle began sleeping with Philip that fall? And Hope was all pissed at Belle?

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Supergirlx2
AFaithL

there were a few comedic/cute moments during those Santeen love letter-related scenes.
Oh yeah... the Roman/Anna stuff *was* cute.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 14 2013, 09:52 PM
Supergirlx2
AFaithL

Was that the summer that Claire got tossed off a cruise ship by Philip? Or Claire fell off a cruise ship and Philip rescued her. Then Shelle reunited with baby Claire, John died, and Belle began sleeping with Philip that fall? And Hope was all pissed at Belle?
no. the Shawn/Belle/Philip custody battle was 2007, so the year before Santeen.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 13 2013, 03:41 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 01:17 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 13 2013, 01:15 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 01:14 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepAlison Sweeney:@Ali_Sweeney: Good morning! A big day in Salem for me today. I hit every red light on the way to work this am. Hope my luck changes! ;) #Days

https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/301705575199305728
That's what I thought too.

But I don't want to jinx it.
Why do you think I said it....my intentions are the opposite of yours ;)
LMAO!!! You stop that right now, LL. No jinxing!!

This is NOT an Ejami wedding. *shuts my eyes and sticks fingers in my ears*
Nope, it's an Evami wedding.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 14 2013, 12:06 PM
lysie
Feb 14 2013, 11:58 AM
She was basically his stepmother. They're pretty damn creepy.
It's a lot less creepy than a woman willingly crawling into bed with a man who raped her and -worse - hired a man to impersonate her husband in order to have her raped some more. And gleefully laughed about the rapings.

In the real world, there's no way in hell a woman would want to be with a man like that. Bristen has a long way to go before they can ever top the epic creepiness of having Sami say "I love you" to a man who raped her multiple times.
Good thing Salem doesn't exist in the real world. Things would be far less dramatic.

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 14 2013, 10:13 PM
AFaithL
Supergirlx2
AFaithL

That's the same year santeen happened.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

six
Feb 14 2013, 11:42 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 14 2013, 10:13 PM
AFaithL
Supergirlx2

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's the same year santeen happened.
oh yes, you're right. the Claire recast/SORAS threw me off, as did the fact that John was in a coma at the start of 2007 & "died" again & became RoboJohn around the end of 2007/start of 2008. Santeen started after the bulk of the Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff though, and carried into the first few months of 2008.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 14 2013, 11:58 PM.

AFaithL

I think it's hilarious that @Nbcdays is furiously promoting Dannifer, and all the comments are negative. Everytime they tweet "Are u rooting for Dannifer". People start yelling "No!" "Stop pimping them!" "I want Danloe!" "I miss Jack!" "Get rid of them!" "They are boring!" "They make me sick!" "Go Anne!"

They should have put John and Marlena in the place of Dannifer and Eric/Nicole in the place of Nabi.

EJami
Jarlena
Ericole
Bristen
Wilson

(And stop with the heavy-handed Danifer and Nabi stuff)

guessgirl
Member Avatar

They hardly pimp Nabi except for today and a few mentions here and there.
Yet I have seen more than I want to for Ejami & Dannifer. One of the reasons I stop following them.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 15 2013, 12:20 AM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I got a lot of nice response & RTs when I RT-replied with "This is like FETCH - stop trying to make it happen." lol

granolagirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 12:12 AM
I think it's hilarious that @Nbcdays is furiously promoting Dannifer, and all the comments are negative. Everytime they tweet "Are u rooting for Dannifer". People start yelling "No!" "Stop pimping them!" "I want Danloe!" "I miss Jack!" "Get rid of them!" "They are boring!" "They make me sick!" "Go Anne!"

They should have put John and Marlena in the place of Dannifer and Eric/Nicole in the place of Nabi.

EJami
Jarlena
Ericole
Bristen
Wilson

IDK. I'll take Ericole and Nabi, with Wilson running a slightly more distant third.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Oh good, you're on this topic, I wanted to comment the following, somewhere, but i didn't want to be too out of place...

On facebook the comments are positive about Danifer and Negative about Wilson... Something is very wrong in the world...

I think I prefer Alex North/Marlena over Danifer.

That reminds me, I had a random thought, I know you all will kill me for this but...

I think it would be hilarious if maybe for ONE day... They brought back Wayne Northrup... but as Chris Kurchic O_O ... And he interact with Roman :o ...

AFaithL

granolagirl
Feb 15 2013, 12:18 AM
AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 12:12 AM

EJami
Jarlena
Ericole
Bristen
Wilson

IDK. I'll take Ericole and Nabi, with Wilson running a slightly more distant third.
Those 5 that I think should be up there are in NO particular order. They are just the 5 that get the most positive response via twitter. (Jarlena, Ericole, EJami, Bristen, Wilson)

And for the other two that Days ARE promoting, they seem to have brought out the most negative response. So far Danifer has gotten the most "please go away, i cannot stand them" response and Nabi the most "eh" response. Not saying Nabi couldn't happen, but right now more intense interest lies elsewhere.

Matt, that tweet is soooo funny!

granolagirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 12:30 AM
And for the other two that Days ARE promoting, they seem to have brought out the most negative response. So far Danifer has gotten the most "please go away, i cannot stand them" response and Nabi the most "eh" response. Not saying Nabi couldn't happen, but right now more intense interest lies elsewhere.
This is getting into boards on boards territory, so I'll just say I don't see the same thing out there that you do.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

In other news a meteorite just crashed into Russia. The return of the Gemini Twins?

bomber
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 15 2013, 12:55 AM
In other news a meteorite just crashed into Russia. The return of the Gemini Twins?
It's an alien ship come to abduct Bo (Steve and Jack are already on board).

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

bomber
Feb 15 2013, 01:07 AM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 15 2013, 12:55 AM
It's an alien ship come to abduct Bo (Steve and Jack are already on board).
I think DAYS needs a spin-off. NBC needs to find DAYS a partner show anyway. Sounds perfect.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply