Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 09:02 AM (31,007 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 15 2013, 02:45 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 15 2013, 02:32 PM
Sounds like a baseball reference. Maybe he has a big scene to shoot and wants to "hit it out of the park" ?
Or he could be drinking a Latte at the coffee house! He tries to make everything sound epic! lol
Well a latte would be sooooo out of character. No wonder he's having trouble.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

NSarnescky: @KJAlfonso Do U like Home made sugar cookies? They R really soft. I was going 2send U & cast members some I made Make more this wkend
KJAlfonso: @NSarnescky Thank you ,that's really sweet ; ) the studio will be dark for a week .
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/302504133737463808

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Weren't they just dark? At this rate they will be caught up and not three months out.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Days always films three weeks and is off a week. They film 8-10 episodes a week though

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 15 2013, 02:32 PM
Sounds like a baseball reference. Maybe he has a big scene to shoot and wants to "hit it out of the park" ?
Spring Training is about to start for MLB. I thought he was showing off his excitement.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 15 2013, 09:09 AM
@DeidreHall: Finally!!! Time with my girl today!! (picture w/ AS)

@DeidreHall: And time with my pal, Lauren and our darling, DARLING Father!! (picture)

Hmm...I wonder if GV is in his street clothes, or if Eric is no longer a priest? Looks like they're in the MUR, so maybe it's his street clothes.
AS looks gorgeous!
Damnit, GV. Stop being so damn sexy! :wub:

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
Feb 15 2013, 03:47 PM
Days always films three weeks and is off a week. They film 8-10 episodes a week though
Oh ok, sorry, I'm new at this.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 02:25 PM
Heaven help me, but I never know what the fuck Drake is ever talking about.

MLB is starting up their spring training "season". Def a baseball reference.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, I know it's a baseball reference. I'm not that clueless. He just always likes to talk in riddles and I never know what they fuck he means by everything he says because whatever he says never really means exactly what it means.

six
Member Avatar

This is one of the few DHim tweets that made sense to me. lol. I've just gone ahead and started scrolling past the in character stuff he does.

Sound
Member Avatar

AS tweeted a post from her blog titled Ejami Behind the Scenes. It has several pictures of her and James with gifts that have been sent in celebration of Ejami.

http://www.alisonsweeney.com/

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Don't get the baseball reference, I am highly suspicious of people who speak in sports tongues. Let's hope Drake returns soon and shakes up the Marlena/Bristen story. It is one of my favorites and I am getting a tad tired of Kristen's neediness begging Brady to marry her. She needs to develop a new strategy, and preferably a diabolical one since it looks like I shall be disappointed yet again that Brady is not an evil mastermind craftily combatting her plot with a great one of his own.

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

Sound
Feb 15 2013, 04:42 PM
AS tweeted a post from her blog titled Ejami Behind the Scenes. It has several pictures of her and James with gifts that have been sent in celebration of Ejami.

http://www.alisonsweeney.com/
Those two are adorable!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Seems like a good idea for Sweeney to make a page dedicated to EJ/Sami behind the scenes pics so people don't jump down her throat. Now they're all in one place and its your choice whether to look or not. I never thought she did anything wrong, but I'm also not a fan of any of her pairings. The only thing she does that ever bothers me is TRY to cover all the groups. By tweeting a pic with JS then GG then BD.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 15 2013, 03:03 PM
NSarnescky: @KJAlfonso Do U like Home made sugar cookies? They R really soft. I was going 2send U & cast members some I made Make more this wkend
KJAlfonso: @NSarnescky Thank you ,that's really sweet ; ) the studio will be dark for a week .
I am sorry but as an actor I would never eat anything that was homemade cause some of these crazies can just lace cookies with laxatives or poison to get rid of characters they don't like. Some people have a hard time separating the show from the real people.

AFaithL

greeneyedgirl
Feb 15 2013, 05:28 PM
Supergirlx2
I am sorry but as an actor I would never eat anything that was homemade cause some of these crazies can just lace cookies with laxatives or poison to get rid of characters they don't like. Some people have a hard time separating the show from the real people.
Hell, we don't eat anything homemade that our vendors/patient's families bring to us at my job...and I work in a hospital. You never know what kind of crazy shit is out there.

Sound
Member Avatar

I think it's a popular actress giving face time to her co-stars. If some fans think she is favoring one over the other that is their issue, not hers. I'm sure in today's economy they all just want to work.

Sound
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Supergirlx2
The actor from GH that plays Diane said they are not allowed to keep or eat anything they are sent. I'm surprised Days doesn't have the same policy

cord08

Sound
Feb 15 2013, 05:39 PM
greeneyedgirl
Supergirlx2
The actor from GH that plays Diane said they are not allowed to keep or eat anything they are sent. I'm surprised Days doesn't have the same policy
Yeah, I would be a little leery of eating some stuff too. Then again, I'm a little paranoid about certain things. LOL.

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Supergirlx2
I agree but my understanding is that the actors usually don't eat it. The crew does. Which almost seems worse. They're not your royal taste testers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply