Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 09:02 AM (30,519 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

pennieloafer

Sami cheated on ej with rafe
Sami is pregnant with rafes baby

Kate is there bc hmmmm

She's there to call Sami a "breeder" and the irony of that statement is not lost on Kate
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 11 2013, 09:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

SusanBanksFan
Longtime viewer of Y&R is shocked by @eileen_davidson on #DAYS.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1418032&l=74701bdb33&id=366663543391042

Eileen Davidson
@SusanBanksFan is that supposed to be a compliment? lol!

Eileen Davidson
pheww! tetherball is exhausting

Nelson Branco
@eileen_davidson So is pretending to drink when you're not. #kristenisahero

Eileen Davidson
@nelliebranco Kristen is exhausting. period. lol!

MATTEMC
@eileen_davidson my favourite thing about Kristen..Is she brings fun to the screen!Never a dull moment :)What do you enjoy most about her?

Eileen Davidson
@MATTEMC_ Kristen is everything! She's funny, sexy, evil, vulnerable, insecure...the list goes on

Eileen Davidson
Hello! FYI I have a new website www.eileen-davidson.com. If you want to take a peek. Thanks again for your ongoing support, guys. You are awesome! Thanks for following Kristen on her ongoing crazy journey towards REVENGE!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

Will&Sonny

Unless Sony interferes again at some point, I find it highly unlikely that Eileen Davidson will ever choose to leave Days to return to Y&R. Who would want to play the boring Goody Two-Shoes Ashley Abbott ever again when they're clearly having such a blast playing the deliciously evil Kristen DiMera?

Harmony233

pennieloafer
Feb 11 2013, 09:25 PM

Kate is there bc hmmmm
lawd sami is the lat person on this show that needs a baby

blueskies
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 11 2013, 10:45 PM
pennieloafer
Feb 11 2013, 09:25 PM

Kate is there bc hmmmm
lawd sami is the lat person on this show that needs a baby
if Sami winds up pregnant I'ma need the pier to show up again so Sami can fall down those steps. They always live up to their promise.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 11 2013, 12:29 PM
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/299962663881039872

Quote:

We Work Them Long Nights To Get A Payday Ericmartsolf and I http://viddy.it/128rGB7

Seriously, Casey/Days needs to incorporate his glasses to Chad. They make him look even more damn sexy than he already is! :wub:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 11 2013, 10:30 PM
Unless Sony interferes again at some point, I find it highly unlikely that Eileen Davidson will ever choose to leave Days to return to Y&R. Who would want to play the boring Goody Two-Shoes Ashley Abbott ever again when they're clearly having such a blast playing the deliciously evil Kristen DiMera?
I will agree that Ashley is SO not like Kristen, and that she is a goody-two-shoes, but she did had amazing confrontations with Jack, Gloria etc, but yeah that was that. I LOVE Eileen's enthusiasm for Kristen- and Kristen is ALOT more interesting a character to play than Ash.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kenny
Feb 11 2013, 10:24 PM
SusanBanksFan

Eileen Davidson
I saw this in SOD & I admit, I wondered what her reaction would be to it! I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or not, lol. A back-handed one I suppose. I can't believe someone tweeted her about it though! I've never seen Y&R, so I can't compare them.
Edited by blueskies, Feb 12 2013, 07:21 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

greeneyedgirl
Feb 11 2013, 07:22 PM
Rafe gave Kate and STD so Ej takes Sami to Dr. Cameron to make sure she doesn't have it too??

But seriously I have no idea why these 4 would be in scenes, maybe Stefano is in the hospital again?
An STD Sami doesn't have? You're right, that would be shocking!

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 12 2013, 07:20 AM
Kenny
Feb 11 2013, 10:24 PM
SusanBanksFan

Eileen Davidson
I saw this in SOD & I admit, I wondered what her reaction would be to it! I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a compliment or not, lol. A back-handed one I suppose. I can't believe someone tweeted her about it though! I've never seen Y&R, so I can't compare them.
That username doesn't match that comment. ;)

Lil
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 11 2013, 04:11 PM
@laurenkoslow: In Salem working with @Ali_Sweeney @IamJamesScott @nathanrOwens today…LOVING these scripts #twists&turns WOW
More Kate? I'm down :-)

cord08

@laurenkoslow: 35 degrees this morning! Brrrrrrr, no heat but a lovely cappuccino & off to Salem

@Ali_Sweeney: Good morning!!early day in Salem. Have a great day everyone!! XO

cord08

@eileen_davidson: #nbcdays Good morning everyone! Heading into the studio to shake things up with Miss @Ari_Zucker. I hope she ate her Wheaties this morning!

@KJAlfonso: Good M everyone ,off to Salem soon; ))Wish I cld share my scripts wth u,I love what I'm reading ; )!Have a Beautiful day ; )
Edited by cord08, Feb 12 2013, 11:24 AM.

parisa

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 11:22 AM
@eileen_davidson: #nbcdays Good morning everyone! Heading into the studio to shake things up with Miss @Ari_Zucker. I hope she ate her Wheaties this morning!
God I'm loving Days right now. Thank you soap gods for giving us back Eileen! I can't believe we went 14 years without her.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

docandjohn4ever: just came across this beautiful scene with @DaysHayes and @KJAlfonso ♥ boy do I miss these kind of scenes #Days http://youtu.be/HpDLM_k2SUM
KJAlfonso: @docandjohn4ever @DaysHayes I Love working with Bill ; )))Miss U and Susan .xo
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/301361739038085120

DaysHayes: @KJAlfonso @docandjohn4ever Love you, Kristian! Wish there were more scenes like that in our future. It would be nice to make new memories.
https://twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/301403926333358080

KJAlfonso: @DaysHayes @docandjohn4ever Fingers Xed ; ))) xo
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/301413415736459266
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 12 2013, 03:05 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

@laurenkoslow: sweetie?! HRT @MuldoonPatrick: “@DivaofDOOL: Kate/Rafe sex airs today.. @MuldoonPatrick” WHAT??@galengering @laurenkoslow MOM!!??? LOL!!

@Christie_Clark: @MuldoonPatrick No way!!! Patrick is SO jealous @galengering , as is CARRIE!

cord08

BB is re-tweeting some pretty funny theories regarding the baby story. The Stephen Nichols one kinda got me. LOL.

@BlakeBerris: Who has the best theory as to what will happen with Gabi's bebe? I'll RT the best ones....

Fan: The babys gonna come out black.

Fan: Nick will grow another baby in a test tube and swap them out. This will be sped up in DOOL time of course.

Fan: The baby will be rapidly aged in the womb and come out as Stephen Nichols in an eye patch.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 11:22 AM
Ari_Zucker: And my spinach!!! RT @eileen_davidson: #nbcdays Good morning everyone! Heading into the studio to shake things up with Miss @Ari_Zucker. I hope she ate her Wheaties this morning!
https://twitter.com/Ari_Zucker/status/301415395456339970
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 02:36 PM
@laurenkoslow: sweetie?! HRT @MuldoonPatrick: “@DivaofDOOL: Kate/Rafe sex airs today.. @MuldoonPatrick” WHAT??@galengering @laurenkoslow MOM!!??? LOL!!

@Christie_Clark: @MuldoonPatrick No way!!! Patrick is SO jealous @galengering , as is CARRIE!
This made me laugh SOOOO hard.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Eileen looks like she is absolutely LOVING her latest stint on DAYS...and looks like she has finally found her niche with the other actors over there.

Fan reaction has been super positive and her return has been very entertaining...I think we can look forward to seeing Davidson stick around for a more long-term stay...sooo long ang Sony stays away and does not decide to swap her back to Y&R (that would just be an insane move on their part...she gets MUCH more buzz for DAYS as Kristen then she does as Ashley for Y&R).
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 12 2013, 03:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply