Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 09:02 AM (30,334 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 16 2013, 07:46 PM
Hey lysie, since the studio is dark this week, can DR do another countdown? Like best love scenes....or worst love scenes.....or something equally fabulous?
We're going to. I think we're going to alternate characters and plots. So the next one will be the best of a certain character (and I'm pretty sure I know who it will be), then after that we'll do best love scenes or fights or use of plates. Something like that.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 16 2013, 09:17 PM
AFaithL
Feb 16 2013, 07:46 PM
Hey lysie, since the studio is dark this week, can DR do another countdown? Like best love scenes....or worst love scenes.....or something equally fabulous?
We're going to. I think we're going to alternate characters and plots. So the next one will be the best of a certain character (and I'm pretty sure I know who it will be), then after that we'll do best love scenes or fights or use of plates. Something like that.
PLATES!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Lmfao... Use of plates!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

As in eating off of them, throwing them, breaking them, making them? Paper, plastic, china?

AFaithL

With the Kristen v Nicole rivalry scenes coming up, I wonder if we're going to be getting some sort of Kristen/Brady/Nicole triangle. Well, we've been there/done that with Brady and Nicole. They work better as friends. I really don't want them repaired.

chinkybig

^^ Hopefully not. No to Brady and Nicole re-pairing for me too!!! But...maybe since Kristen has something on Nicole (e.g. she knows that Nicole is pining for Eric the priest), so the animosity will develop from there or something. Maybe Nicole thinks that as long as Kristen is on her radar (and Brady's), she is afraid her "secret" love for Eric will come out in the worst way and she is just trying to do the right thing before the shit hits the fan.

I'm hoping that it's Nicole who will do the right thing, and not seduce a priest out of priesthood, even if it's obvious that Eric still has unresolved deep feelings for Nicole. I want it to be Eric to go after Nicole and decide for himself if he wants to leave priesthood to pursue Nicole. Classic soap angst, go! :D

six
Member Avatar

I didn't see this posted yet. I don't see how to get a twitter link on mobile twitter. Hope someone else will add it.

Nicole ‏@Nicoforev
@brianalope @hollslovee @laurenkoslow @galengering @nbcdays #RATE = funny & sexy. I LOVE them already. I was smiling like a fool! :-) #DAYS

Feb 14 galen gering ‏"@galengering
@Nicoforev @brianalope @hollslovee @laurenkoslow @nbcdays well that's good cause there's def more to come...wait that sounds... Never mind."

Cathalina

Heh! Love Galen's sense of humor.

michelle
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 16 2013, 10:08 PM
As in eating off of them, throwing them, breaking them, making them? Paper, plastic, china?
All I know is that I need to see Marlena's fight with the plate during the Daysaster.

She fought the plate and the...plate won.

One of the best fight scenes ever. With a plate.

camera shy

I wonder what kind of reaction she gets when she runs into fan in her every day life? Josh Morrow (Nick on the Y&R) tells a story about when his character cheated on his wife on the show, a woman came up to him and slapped him hard across the face. He politely reminded the woman that he was Josh Morrow and not Nick Newman and was able to laugh about it. And there's the famous story of someone pouring a whole carton of milk over Susan Lucci's head during a run in at the grocery store. Compared to that, I think I'd rather have someone call me names on twitter. Celebrites should know by now what they're letting themselves in for. And unless it a stalking situation where their life is at stake......like the poor actress who got shot to death when some nut case showed up at her front door......I think most of them wouldn't be willing to give up the money and the fame for a life without crazy fans.

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 16 2013, 11:43 PM
I wonder what kind of reaction she gets when she runs into fan in her every day life? Josh Morrow (Nick on the Y&R) tells a story about when his character cheated on his wife on the show, a woman came up to him and slapped him hard across the face. He politely reminded the woman that he was Josh Morrow and not Nick Newman and was able to laugh about it. And there's the famous story of someone pouring a whole carton of milk over Susan Lucci's head during a run in at the grocery store. Compared to that, I think I'd rather have someone call me names on twitter. Celebrites should know by now what they're letting themselves in for. And unless it a stalking situation where their life is at stake......like the poor actress who got shot to death when some nut case showed up at her front door......I think most of them wouldn't be willing to give up the money and the fame for a life without crazy fans.
My favorite story is from McKenzie Westmore and she said when Sheridan was "dead" in the explosion, she was out with friends and this 13 year old girl ran up to her, jumped in her arms and said "you're alive!!!" :lol:

I admit, as I was 13 at the time, that totally could have been me if I lived/had been to California. The first time a soap pulls the dead/alive thing you fall for it completely. The 9000th time not so much...
Edited by blueskies, Feb 16 2013, 11:53 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

michelle
Feb 16 2013, 11:42 PM
ladyofthelake
All I know is that I need to see Marlena's fight with the plate during the Daysaster.

Posted Image

michelle
Member Avatar

^I love you.

camera shy

blueskies
Feb 16 2013, 11:51 PM
camera shy
Feb 16 2013, 11:43 PM
My favorite story is from McKenzie Westmore and she said when Sheridan was "dead" in the explosion, she was out with friends and this 13 year old girl ran up to her, jumped in her arms and said "you're alive!!!" :lol:

I admit, as I was 13 at the time, that totally could have been me if I lived/had been to California.
Melody Scott Thomas (Nikki on the Y&R) told a story where she was rushing through the airport when a black woman approached her to tell her how much she enjoyed her on her show and she admitted she basically just blew the woman off only to find out later it was Aretha Franklin.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

I can't remember which actor it was, but he told a story of how he was shopping in a crowded mall when he saw that a fan on an escalator had spotted him. :wave: He smiled and waved at her. She squealed and as the escalator moved her out of sight she yelled something like:

"I'm so glad you're out of jail! I knew you didn't rape that woman!"

:embarrassed: There he was frozen with his arm still raised and everyone turning to stare at him

camera shy

TreasureCove
Feb 17 2013, 12:13 AM
I can't remember which actor it was, but he told a story of how he was shopping in a crowded mall when he saw that a fan on an escalator had spotted him. :wave: He smiled and waved at her. She squealed and as the escalator moved her out of sight she yelled something like:

"I'm so glad you're out of jail! I knew you didn't rape that woman!"

:embarrassed: There he was frozen with his arm still raised and everyone turning to stare at him
:applause:

bomber
Member Avatar

Wasn't Drake Hogestyn attacked by a crazed fan who thought John Black was the devil? And Eric Martsolf had fruit thrown at him in a grocery store because he cheated on Gwen (Passions).

AFaithL

chinkybig
Feb 16 2013, 10:26 PM
^^ Hopefully not. No to Brady and Nicole re-pairing for me too!!! But...maybe since Kristen has something on Nicole (e.g. she knows that Nicole is pining for Eric the priest), so the animosity will develop from there or something. Maybe Nicole thinks that as long as Kristen is on her radar (and Brady's), she is afraid her "secret" love for Eric will come out in the worst way and she is just trying to do the right thing before the shit hits the fan.

I'm hoping that it's Nicole who will do the right thing, and not seduce a priest out of priesthood, even if it's obvious that Eric still has unresolved deep feelings for Nicole. I want it to be Eric to go after Nicole and decide for himself if he wants to leave priesthood to pursue Nicole. Classic soap angst, go! :D
Nicole is Brady's best friend, but there has never been romantic chemistry between them. It's like going to prom with a buddy of yours. Nicole and Brady are great people, but there's no "fire" there. If they're not going with Ericole, then bring on someone new for Nicole. Or if we're going with the whole cougar thing, pair her with Chad. I really liked their scene over Christmas, and it would piss Kristen off if Nicole began sleeping with her younger brother. Chadole could be very, very, interesting.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Feb 16 2013, 11:52 PM
michelle
Feb 16 2013, 11:42 PM
ladyofthelake

Posted Image
LMAO! That's priceless Go plate!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

therachelmelvin: This is what I spent my day doing... http://instagr.am/p/V0AYU7Keed/
https://twitter.com/therachelmelvin/status/302943019110375424

KJAlfonso: @therachelmelvin Beautiful ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/302957870767546370

therachelmelvin: @KJAlfonso thanks, Kristian! How r u? I miss you!
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/302957870767546370

KJAlfonso: Awe i miss u tooooo ! its been way to long,think of u often; )xohow r u?RT @therachelmelvin:@KJAlfonso thanks, Kristian! How r u?I miss you!
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/303203302311596035

therachelmelvin: @KJAlfonso aw! :) I need to come visit you guys. I'm great no reason in particular but life is good.
https://twitter.com/therachelmelvin/status/303211154161942528

KJAlfonso: @therachelmelvin Yes,u definitely need to ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/303219817823993857

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply