Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 09:02 AM (30,001 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't even care that Billie just left and Bo is probably not coming back...I think Rachel Melvin should return. Hope has nothing to do and she would be like a mother figure to her. Chelsea and Nick have that their relationship and if the goal is to eventually redeem Nick, that would do wonders. And with Kate hating Nick that would cause conflict for Chelsea. They should make Chelsea and Abigail bring back the Spectator and go for dangerous stories like Jack and Jennifer used to. Always getting in trouble with the big bads in Salem and digging around where they aren't supposed to be. Chelsea could give a lot of people things to do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 17 2013, 04:25 PM
I don't even care that Billie just left and Bo is probably not coming back...I think Rachel Melvin should return. Hope has nothing to do and she would be like a mother figure to her. Chelsea and Nick have that their relationship and if the goal is to eventually redeem Nick, that would do wonders. And with Kate hating Nick that would cause conflict for Chelsea. They should make Chelsea and Abigail bring back the Spectator and go for dangerous stories like Jack and Jennifer used to. Always getting in trouble with the big bads in Salem and digging around where they aren't supposed to be. Chelsea could give a lot of people things to do.
Chelsea as one of Dans's ex 's could always come back as Dannifer angst round # 4
:drunk:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I would gladly welcome Chelsea/Rachel back to Days, and interact with Nick again. One of my favorite Chick moments is when Nick sang outside Bope's house, lol!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Of course, Chelsea coming back could not only provide Daniel/Jennifer angst, but she could also tie into Nick/Gabi if she thinks this "crazy" turn Nick's character has taken is BECAUSE of Gabi. Of course, that could put Chelsea on the same side as Chad...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Matt
Feb 17 2013, 05:09 PM
Of course, Chelsea coming back could not only provide Daniel/Jennifer angst, but she could also tie into Nick/Gabi if she thinks this "crazy" turn Nick's character has taken is BECAUSE of Gabi. Of course, that could put Chelsea on the same side as Chad...
Chelsea & Chad on the same side could lead into a Chelsea/Chad/Abby/Cameron quadrangle.

Alana
Member Avatar

I love Rachel Melvin! But having her interact with Chad, Cameron or Nick ...NOOO! She is just too good for this shit. Unless she needs the paycheck...I could deal with it, sigh!

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Feb 17 2013, 05:27 PM
Matt
Feb 17 2013, 05:09 PM
Chelsea & Chad on the same side could lead into a Chelsea/Chad/Abby/Cameron quadrangle.
YES please.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrick■@CaseyDeidrick
Im team Bieber! RT @beastluvsbieber: @CaseyDeidrick 6 days 2 orlando. The girls & I are excited. We even made t-shirts!
view photo
http://t.co/e0tkajlT

WillFan
Member Avatar

Drake Hogestyn■@DrakeHogestyn
I wonder if French Bulldogs got their names by the way they kiss...
view photo
http://t.co/3fNN8jjw

Drake Hogestyn■@DrakeHogestyn
John was thrown a real curveball Friday. He struck out & walked all in the same "at bat".
https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn/status/303273723035795456

WillFan
Member Avatar

Lauren Koslow■@laurenkoslow
READY! RT @HomeGrownEdible: a beautiful day! Time for a seed starting lesson! care t0 join me?
view photo
http://t.co/Ke1bGOrb

Jason Elia■@notjasonelia
@laurenkoslow is the most gorgeous woman on Days of Our Lives. No else comes close.

Lauren Koslow■@laurenkoslow
@notjasonelia XOXO Jason
https://twitter.com/laurenkoslow/status/303215849727201280

Alana
Member Avatar

LOL...that's all!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 17 2013, 06:07 PM
Casey Deidrick■@CaseyDeidrick
Im team Bieber! RT @beastluvsbieber: @CaseyDeidrick 6 days 2 orlando. The girls & I are excited. We even made t-shirts!
view photo
http://t.co/e0tkajlT
Team Chad for sure!! I wish I could be in Orlando

WillFan
Member Avatar

Blake Berris■@BlakeBerris
#blockbuster you are such an epic fail. Didn't have #RainMan or #Thelma&Louise. #obselete
https://twitter.com/BlakeBerris/status/303294952929120256

Jason47
Member Avatar

bomber
Feb 17 2013, 12:55 AM
Wasn't Drake Hogestyn attacked by a crazed fan who thought John Black was the devil?
Here's Drake's restraining order from that 2007 incident:

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/010306_hogestyn_wm.pdf

Will&Sonny

Jason47
Feb 17 2013, 09:44 PM
bomber
Wasn't Drake Hogestyn attacked by a crazed fan who thought John Black was the devil?

Jason, sometimes I think that we could ask some random question like, "What was Deidre Hall's surrogate's favorite food while she was pregnant with Deidre's sons?" and you'd chime in with the answer right away.

I mean that in the best possible way.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 09:56 PM
Jason47
Feb 17 2013, 09:44 PM
bomber

Jason, sometimes I think that we could ask some random question like, "What was Deidre Hall's surrogate's favorite food while she was pregnant with Deidre's sons?" and you'd chime in with the answer right away.

I mean that in the best possible way.
Hmmm...Robin Buchanan's fave food while pregnant?? That I do not know. I will guess pickles and ice cream!! :)
Edited by Jason47, Feb 17 2013, 10:38 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
While I don't believe that the love of a woman can redeem a man in ANY way nor can a romantic relationship, I would love to see Chelsea come back. It would be an interesting dynamic to the Gabi Storyline and I would like to see her back with Abby too. Excellent idea.

tylerbo20

we need some good casting news around here...or either new writer brought in. i want Tony back or Andre and i want the show darker like the 90s

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 17 2013, 11:35 PM
DiMeraFan67
While I don't believe that the love of a woman can redeem a man in ANY way nor can a romantic relationship, I would love to see Chelsea come back. It would be an interesting dynamic to the Gabi Storyline and I would like to see her back with Abby too. Excellent idea.
I think if Chelsea could show Nick that there's nothing wrong with Will/Sonny being gay and Nick starts doing everything in his power to show Chelsea that he can be good and worthy of her then the love a woman would redeem him. I've never had a problem with this type of story and its pretty much why "bad boys" have shaped movies and soaps since the beginning.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

The best of Days' old redemption stories weren't about the woman changing the man, but helping him discover his real self under all the layers of insecurity and defenses and bad behavior and twisted thinking. Chelsea coming back might be really interesting because they do share a past, and she knew the sweet side of Nick -- in fact, he helped reach her when she was still acting out. I was always a sucker for them, so I'd love to see that revisited. And unlike the Hortons, I think she would support him and call him out on his shit.

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply