Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 09:02 AM (29,981 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 12 2013, 03:06 PM
cord08
Feb 12 2013, 11:22 AM
@eileen_davidson: #nbcdays Good morning everyone! Heading into the studio to shake things up with Miss @Ari_Zucker. I hope she ate her Wheaties this morning!
Ari_Zucker: And my spinach!!! RT @eileen_davidson: #nbcdays Good morning everyone! Heading into the studio to shake things up with Miss @Ari_Zucker. I hope she ate her Wheaties this morning!
https://twitter.com/Ari_Zucker/status/301415395456339970
Awesome. More of this please!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 02:36 PM
@laurenkoslow: sweetie?! HRT @MuldoonPatrick: “@DivaofDOOL: Kate/Rafe sex airs today.. @MuldoonPatrick” WHAT??@galengering @laurenkoslow MOM!!??? LOL!!

@Christie_Clark: @MuldoonPatrick No way!!! Patrick is SO jealous @galengering , as is CARRIE!
@galengering: I didn't have the heart to tell either of you:0 Oh rafe...what's he done now?!

@Christie_Clark: @galengering @laurenkoslow @MuldoonPatrick ALL Carrie had to do was get u drunk? Damn.
Edited by cord08, Feb 12 2013, 05:06 PM.

cord08

@eileen_davidson: @nbcdays @Ari_Zucker round one goes to Kristen!!! (picture)

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
Wow!!!! #SAFE fans! @galengering & I are overwhelmed. Thank you!

Posted Image
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/301459915581575168

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
#Days #SAFE fans one more pic - the choc covered strawberries are delicious!!

Posted Image
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/301460528281288704

Tammy
Member Avatar

Quote:

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn
Pacing in my dressing room trying to understand John Blacks choices and how to play these scenes today.

I am not liking the sound of THIS!!!

NicGil

Tammy
Feb 12 2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn þ@DrakeHogestyn
Pacing in my dressing room trying to understand John Blacks choices and how to play these scenes today.

Sounds like more out of character writing to me but I hope I'm wrong. Poor Drake :( I love that he's not afraid to send out a tweet like that though

AFaithL

Tammy
Quote:

Um, Drake? Ask Tomlin. He's supposed to have a handle on the characters personalities.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Tammy
Quote:

Hmmm... Yeah, I don't love it when the way to play a scenes isn't obvious based on the character.

jam6242
Member Avatar

This is not specifically about Days but it concerns Comcast buying out GE's 49% share of NBC Universal. In his book, Corday discussed GE's interference with some aspects of Days. I wonder whether Comcast's complete ownership will have any effect on Days?

‏@CNNMoney

Comcast plans to buy out NBCUniversal properties including broadcast networks, film & theme parks, & cable channels. http://cnnmon.ie/Ybcr9v

https://twitter.com/CNNMoney/status/301481336013725699

blueskies
Member Avatar

Tammy
Quote:

Aww f**k! What the heck's gonna happen?!?! Obviously a Bristen wedding is going on, what's John doing??

blueskies
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 06:20 PM
@eileen_davidson: @nbcdays @Ari_Zucker round one goes to Kristen!!! (picture)
Awesome! :) more of them together is always a good thing!

chinkybig

Tammy
Quote:

This sounds depressing.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Blake Berrisþ@BlakeBerris
Here is the link to me on @SheenaMetal LA Talk Radio last night. I'm on for the second hour. Enjoy!
http://t.co/pNxYpIZf

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Ali_Sweeney: @KJAlfonso love working with you. Amazing scenes. XO
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/301489042485293057

AFaithL

blueskies
Feb 12 2013, 07:34 PM
Tammy
Quote:

Aww f**k! What the heck's gonna happen?!?! Obviously a Bristen wedding is going on, what's John doing??
If a Bristen wedding is going on, Kristen sure isn't dressed for it.

cord08

@DrakeHogestyn: Acting is about challenging yourself, breaking out of your comfort zone and discoveries. I'm heading to the set to experience all 3

blueskies
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 08:38 PM
@DrakeHogestyn: Acting is about challenging yourself, breaking out of your comfort zone and discoveries. I'm heading to the set to experience all 3
:ermm: :-/

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Drake confuses me too much. He makes something out of nothing and then I'm left scratching my head as to figure out why it was such a big deal in the first place.

Honestly, he could be tweeting that John decides to go to another coffee shop for his morning caffeine fix. :-/

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 12 2013, 08:43 PM
Drake confuses me too much. He makes something out of nothing and then I'm left scratching my head as to figure out why it was such a big deal in the first place.

Honestly, he could be tweeting that John decides to go to another coffee shop for his morning caffeine fix. :-/
I think he likes starting drama.

Anyway, I still think it might be an EJami wedding that EJ throws to surprise Sami. Ali having "good scenes" with Kristian Alfonso today could be helping her get ready for the wedding. If Bristen were getting married, I don't see why Kristen would be wearing turquoise and fighting with Nicole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply