Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 2/11
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 09:02 AM (30,499 Views)
chinkybig

Maybe he allows himself to be brainwashed into John the pawn again by Stefano in exchange of Kristen "dropping" Brady? Lol. But there is no brain to brainwash to begin with, John. Lol
Edited by chinkybig, Feb 12 2013, 08:50 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

KJAlfonso: XO; )) same here, always a blast!loved our scenes togther,dffernt 4H&SRT @Ali_Sweeney: @KJAlfonso love working with you. Amazing scenes. XO
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/301496959838064642

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

eileen_davidson: @nbcdays @Ari_Zucker round one goes to Kristen!!! http://pic.twitter.com/WmdfMMha
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/301465759312396288

Posted Image

ericmartsolf: @eileen_davidson: @nbcdays @Ari_Zucker round one goes to Kristen!!! pic.twitter.com/U0mhyvGw Can Brady have a "Kricole" sandwich to go?...
https://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/301530413476757504

eileen_davidson: @ericmartsolf @nbcdays @Ari_Zucker uh NO
https://twitter.com/eileen_davidson/status/301531097639051264
Edited by Supergirlx2, Feb 12 2013, 10:23 PM.

deletemyaccountplease

Lmao

Tammy
Member Avatar

^ I think ED has "wedding hair" in that picture! lol

deletemyaccountplease

These are great

Can the actors write the dialog

AFaithL

Nicole's hair looks like shit.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 12 2013, 10:26 PM
i think the same thing which is what makes me think Bristen wedding. I suppose she *could* be maid of honor or something for Sami (Or matron of honor if she and Brady are already married!), but idk...why would an Ejami wedding lead to a Kricole fight?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Tammy
Feb 12 2013, 10:26 PM
AZ does too, lol.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Duplicate.
Edited by nickyj12345, Feb 12 2013, 10:57 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Yep. Looks like they both have wedding hair. Nicole's does look bad, but I'm going to hope that's not the finished product, lol. I've been pretty sure it was a Bristen wedding and today has done nothing to change my mind.

As far as Drake's tweets I don't even get it. John Black has had 40 different identities and about 20 different personalities to go with them. How in the hell can there be ANYTHING that he wouldn't have an idea of how to play? I think he's exaggerating a little...or a lot. I'm glad to see John is seemingly back to working frequently though. Drake has far from impressed since his return but I still want John around.

Will&Sonny

Tammy
Feb 12 2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn
Pacing in my dressing room trying to understand John Blacks choices and how to play these scenes today.

I am not liking the sound of THIS!!!
For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind when I read that was, "John offers to marry Kristen to keep her away from Brady."

I'm probably wrong, though. Surely I'm wrong....

chinkybig

Will&Sonny
Feb 12 2013, 11:18 PM
Tammy
Feb 12 2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn
Pacing in my dressing room trying to understand John Blacks choices and how to play these scenes today.

I am not liking the sound of THIS!!!
For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind when I read that was, "John offers to marry Kristen to keep her away from Brady."

I'm probably wrong, though. Surely I'm wrong....
Well, since he does not have a brain, it is HIGHLY possible. If that were true, I would LOVE to see Kristen reject John. Vengeance.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

So far I'm believing that Kristen really doesn't want John back so I don't see it happening. It might. Kristen's motivations have been kept under wraps. I really do get the feeling that she HATES John and Marlena now. The only times she was really nice to John was when she wanted to torture Marlena. When she revealed her true self to John it seemed like she hated him just as much as she hates Marlena. I'm really not sure where this is all going and I don't mind that.

chinkybig

...or maybe John would attempt to hurt/ kill Kristen but ends up hurting Brady instead. :/

Or maybe John will divorce Marlena to give Kristen what she "wants" (seeing them destroyed) in hopes of her leaving Brady alone (Stupid move, but I wouldn't put the writers past it, for sure they can think of this stupid idea).

So frustrating to read cryptic tweets and we can only assume for now and wait, what, 3 months before we see it. LOL.
Edited by chinkybig, Feb 12 2013, 11:37 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Feb 12 2013, 11:34 PM
...or maybe John would attempt to hurt/ kill Kristen but ends up hurting Brady instead. :/
I wouldn't mind that. I am hoping Brady or Daniel catch a bullet at this wedding. Daniel being the best man and getting shot and killed is ideal for me. Brady just getting shot and near death would be good story. I'm still not a Brady or EM fan but I know he's popular so I don't necessarily want him to die. I think John is probably still a great shot so him missing would be a little annoying. That would be REALLY out of character for him to take a shot at someone, even Kristen though. I'm sure when this stuff airs John will just be acting like his normal idiot self and we won't even remember having this discussion.

chinkybig

Yea, it's probably hyped up to get some attention. I hope.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Feb 12 2013, 11:34 PM

Or maybe John will divorce Marlena to give Kristen what she "wants" (seeing them destroyed) in hopes of her leaving Brady alone (Stupid move, but I wouldn't put the writers past it, for sure they can think of this stupid idea).

Apparently, they're not even legally married yet

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

BricoleFans: Don't be a party pooper, Eileen! ;) @eileen_davidson: @ericmartsolf @nbcdays @Ari_Zucker uh NO
Retweeted by Eric Martsolf

Will&Sonny

DiMeraFan67
Feb 12 2013, 11:25 PM
So far I'm believing that Kristen really doesn't want John back so I don't see it happening. It might. Kristen's motivations have been kept under wraps. I really do get the feeling that she HATES John and Marlena now. The only times she was really nice to John was when she wanted to torture Marlena. When she revealed her true self to John it seemed like she hated him just as much as she hates Marlena. I'm really not sure where this is all going and I don't mind that.
Marrying John doesn't have to be about wanting him back. If Kristen marries John, that would keep him away from Marlena. That would actually be very Machiavellian of her, putting her need for revenge above her (apparent, at least for now) hatred for John. The thought of marrying John might make Kristen's skin crawl, but knowing that it would torture him and Marlena might be more than enough to make up for that little detail.

Hell, Kristen could even have some fun with the whole thing -- make John sign a contract (using Marlena as a witness) that says that he'll have sex with Kristen as often as she wants, force Marlena to be the maid of honor at the wedding, force Eric to perform the ceremony, forbid John from ever seeing Marlena again ("That woman ruined our relationship once before, and I will not let her do so again!"), lead Marlena to believe that Kristen's having sex with John on a regular basis (and that John is really starting to enjoy it), and have some sort of leverage in place that ensures that John won't be able to divorce her without serious repercussions.

As revenge plans go, I'd say that my hypothetical plan would be much better than dumping Brady at the altar.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply