Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Emmy pre-nom submissions
Topic Started: Feb 11 2013, 01:18 PM (1,758 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Outstanding Lead Actress:

Sharon Case (Sharon Newman) - she submitted scenes regarding the BP diagnosis and therapy

Jeanne Cooper (Katherine Chancellor) - submitted Kay opening up a can of rage at Tucker in the aftermath of the Shucker wedding/NE scam

Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki Newman) - submitted Nikki's trip to view the wreckage of the Newman Ranch

Michelle Stafford (Phyllis Newman) - submitted Phyllis's reaction to Christine's lawsuit

Outstanding Lead Actor:

Peter Bergman (Jack Abbott) - he submitted the addiction driven scene where Jack fires Billy for spying

Doug Davidson (Paul Williams) - submitted Paul in the aftermath of the Ricky shooting

Christian LeBlanc (Michael Baldwin) - submitted Michael worrying about Lauren re: Daisy

Michael Muhney (Adam Newman) - submitted the angry confrontation with Chelsea about obsessing over Sharon

Stephen Nichols - submitted the scene where Harmony takes drunk Tucker home after Ashley leaves him

Outstanding supporting actress:

Judith Chapman (Gloria Bardwell) - she submitted the scene where Gloria refuses Kevin money for Tag & Grab

Jessica Collins (Avery Bailey Clark) - submitted Avery's realization that dying George was indeed a criminal

Melissa Claire Egan (Chelsea Newman) - submitted Chelsea's confrontation with Adam over Sharon living in the cottage

Liz Hendrickson (Chloe Fisher) - submitted Chloe comforting Kevin after Tucker steals Tag & Grab

Outstanding Supporting Actor -

Robert Adamson (Noah Newman) - he submitted Noah asking Adam to stay away from BP Sharon

Jeff Branson (Ronan Malloy) - submitted drunk Ronan accusing Phyllis of still loving Nick

Billy Miller (Billy Abbott) - submitted the same scene Bergman did - Jack fires Billy for spying

Peter Porte (Ricky Williams) - submitted Ricky telling off Paul for abandoning him as a child

Greg Rikaart (Kevin Fisher) - submitted Kevin going off on Chelsea in the aftermath of losing Tag & Grab

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?856768-Y-amp-R-Emmy-pre-nom-submissions-per-Branco
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Outstanding Lead Actor Daytime Emmy Pre Nom Submissons & Scenes:

OUTSTANDING LEAD ACTOR
13 pre-nominee hopefuls

Don Diamont, B&B
Bill screams at Liam after his son, who dyed his hair, misses his wedding to Hope for a night out on the town with Steffy.

John McCook, B&B
Eric urges Stephanie to see treatment for her terminal cancer but she refuses.

Ronn Moss, B&B
With the aid of flashbacks, Ridge recalls his love story with Caroline to Caroline 2.0.

Galen Gering, DAYS
Rafe defends kissing Carrie; lashes out at Sami for having grief sex with EJ.

Joe Mascolo, DAYS
During their “last supper,” Stefano kicks Kate out after learning she slept with Ian and spits on her.

Maurice Benard, GH
Sonny points a gun at Johnny for “shooting” Dante.

Roger Howarth, GH
Tood learns Blair is marrying Tomas.

Jason Thompson, GH
Ghost Robin helps a bereft Patrick, who sheds a magnificent single tear, get ready for Robin’s funeral by tying his tie.

Doug Davidson, Y&R
After shooting his son, Ricky, Paul hands over his gun to Ronan.

Christian LeBlanc, Y&R
In a conversation with Avery, Michael worries that Lauren is losing it when it comes to Daisy.

Michael Muhney, Y&R
A very pissed off and frustrated Adam maintains that he’s not obsessed with Sharon to his nagging wife, Chelsea.

Stephen Nichols, Y&R
A drunk Tucker is taken home by Harmony after his marriage to Ashley falls apart.

Peter Bergman, Y&R
Dealing with chronic pain, Jack fires Billy for leaking information to Victoria and Victor.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l0qgem

Jair

Thanks!!
Hope to see other categories as well!:)

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

IMO, both of these are emmy worthy, although, I give the edge to Peter B and I don't even care that much for him.

Quote:

Peter Bergman (Jack Abbott) - he submitted the addiction driven scene where Jack fires Billy for spying

Doug Davidson (Paul Williams) - submitted Paul in the aftermath of the Ricky shooting

Checkers
Member Avatar

Good luck to the pre-noms!

NicoleLVR

why not just upload all of them???

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

That lead actor category is pretty tough! John McCook was great with Stephanie, Jason Thompson after Robin's death was great too and DD in the Ricky s/l was one of the best perf on Y&R last yr. i think it is btwn those 3.

Queen B
Member Avatar

MS submitted that awful scene with Christine?:|

taylore
Member Avatar

Sharon case better win the lead actress categorie,she deserves it but won't be suprise to see michelle stafford win again they always give those emmys to the same people.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info! Will you upload the other acting categories?

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

IMO, Here's where MY votes would go:

Doug Davidson
Peter Porte
Melissa C. E.
Sharon Case

Out of ALL of there, D.D & P.P. acted their ASSES off!!!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Feb 12 2013, 09:19 AM

Doug Davidson
Peter Porte
Melissa C. E.
Sharon Case

aw c'mon Queen Moe, don't you think MS should get it for her miscarriage scream scene? Posted Image Posted Image

I just realized Ron Moss was on the list, are they freaking kidding me?
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 12 2013, 05:59 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

taylore
Feb 12 2013, 04:22 AM
Sharon case better win the lead actress categorie,she deserves it but won't be suprise to see michelle stafford win again they always give those emmys to the same people.

I think Susan Flannery will take it home! ...she would be in the lead actress category wouldn't she?

LPS
Member Avatar

^agreed. That award should go to Susan Flannery in a heart beat. Her death scenes were brilliant.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I would hope SC AT LEAST gets a nom. The win? It's proven to be a crap shoot in recent years, but SC deserves a nom for sure.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Uuh, don't these people submit themselves? Then from the list a few are chosen (by whom, I do not know). No wonder they are having a hard time having anyone commit to televising this every year. It is a setup! They nominate themselves??? How embarrassing is that!! I know it has been that way for a while, but I just realized how stupid that is............ :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's like sending yourself a Valentine and signing it as a Secret Admirer because you know no one will send you one.
:tears:

So nominate yourself. I'm sure not all of them nominate themselves, I'm sure some of them are submitted by a co-star that thinks they are great.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 12 2013, 05:55 PM
queenmoe06
Feb 12 2013, 09:19 AM

Doug Davidson
Peter Porte
Melissa C. E.
Sharon Case

aw c'mon Queen Moe, don't you think MS should get it for her miscarriage scream scene? Posted Image Posted Image

I just realized Ron Moss was on the list, are they freaking kidding me?
:roflol: :roflol: I know right!!! :roflol:

Ejole Lifer

I'm pulling for Sharon Case for sure.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Susan Flannery takes the Emmy Award and
Sharon Case takes the Darwin Award.
:tvwatch:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply