Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 12 2013, 09:14 AM (8,366 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

A real life soap opera!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

What a wonderful picture! So many memories from the 90's. I wasn't aware of the backstage drama back then, so I remember one day I watched Days and MR was playing Jennifer, the next day it was SC, lol. It was only later on I found out why..

Lil
Member Avatar

Bring back Jason Brooks!!! LOL

Harmony233

I really hate the way this show pretends this guy doesn't exist lol

cord08

Oh, so Rafe and Kate are going to get drunk in HTS/the pub. :rolleyes:

cord08

EJ imitating Johnny's dinosaur. LOL.

cord08

Really? Kate and Stefano are talking about taxes? Really?!

cord08

Wow. That last scene with Jen was literally 5 seconds long. Riveting.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I appreciate that Stefano & Kate are having a tax discussion because it's a very realistic and natural way to have them interact right now. And I think I prefer Stefano/Kate as bitter exes than I ever did as happily marrieds.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LOL I was shocked that scene was literally 5 seconds long, but that's how long I wish all of their scenes were. I'm not looking forward to Daniel's serious whisper talk and Jennifer's whining and their inevitable makeup scenes.

concerned
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 01:02 PM
Oh, so Rafe and Kate are going to get drunk in HTS/the pub. :rolleyes:
Chez Rouge, Chez Rouge, Chez Rouge

Surely Caroline would step in if she saw Rafe sucuumbing to the charms of Kate.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

BWAHAHAHA. Rafe barged in, ranting about Sami & EJ, and nearly said "shit" in front of Father Eric but caught himself. And once Rafe's eyes moved from Eric to Nicole, you could literally SEE the lightbulb go on over his head. I don't give a fuck what anyone else says, but as soon as Rafe/Sami split and he started being written as deliberately cavemanish, douchey, and neanderthal, I've been enjoying the FUCK out of him.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

"Get some sleep" seems to be Eric's go-to advice these days.

cord08

Gosh. I love Father Eric hurt, angry, and half jealous. I hope they milk this for awhile.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can't with anyone saying Greg Vaughan isn't doing a good job anymore. His eyes in the last two episodes have been insane. He is saying one thing and his eyes are saying something totally different. Its amazing. And my comment yesterday about him being preachy and bossy because his jealousy is taking over is totally how GV is playing it. Him and Arianne Zucker are on fire.

OH and Rafe never interrupt them again. Even if you were pretty funny and I think you just said "shit" on NBC.

cord08

Oh, so now Rafe doesn't have a problem with Will being the father. It's all about his hatred for Sami. Ok, then.

cord08

I just can't with EJ being excited about makeup...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 01:26 PM
Oh, so now Rafe doesn't have a problem with Will being the father. It's all about his hatred for Sami. Ok, then.
sounds like the writers flipped the "what's Rafe's reasoning?" coin again.

cord08

GV and AZ are rocking this episode. They don't even need dialogue. Their eyes say all that needs to be said.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply