Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 12 2013, 09:14 AM (8,417 Views)
cord08

Another 10 second Dan/Jen scene. What is up with the editing today? Not that I'm complaining...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I thought the only reason Rafe didn't want Will to be the father was because Nick said that Will wanted Gabi to have an abortion?

jam6242
Member Avatar

I'm surprised by how much I'm enjoying the scenes between Rafe and Kate. The alcohol is causing them to be frank with each other which I find refreshing. Love the Eric and Nicole scenes too.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how that despite whatever dialog Eric & Nicole are saying, they're both having an ENTIRELY different conversation with their eyes. This is seriously some damn good, old-school supercouple stuff here.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Drunk Rafe & Kate are cracking me the fuck up. Galen plays drunk & off-kilter quite well. "You make me seem like a battleaxe." "Well, yea.... um... NO!" rotflmao

cord08

Panda Panda
Feb 12 2013, 01:32 PM
I thought the only reason Rafe didn't want Will to be the father was because Nick said that Will wanted Gabi to have an abortion?
Yeah, Rafe's been all over the map. I think he just doesn't want Sami to "win," so he'll say whatever just to hurt her.

cord08

Allie!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

A rare Allie sighting and she actually spoke!

cord08

Damn. Eric/Nicole became the best story on this show for me in the span of two episodes.
Edited by cord08, Feb 12 2013, 01:44 PM.

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Nicole and Eric. So sweet.

Yowza. Rafe and Kate. Me likey.

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh holy fuck - Rafe and Kate......I can't believe how much I am enjoying them.
Edited by elci525, Feb 12 2013, 01:48 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear. God. That Eric & Nicole scene "I believe in you" just left me an emotional puddle. THIS is 100% Grade A supercouple writing of yore if I've ever heard it. I want MORE of this! I beg of you, TomSell!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. I confess that they're actually making me buy this Rafe/Kate hook up a whole lot more than I thought I would. "He turned out to be the love of my life." "Gross." rotflmao

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Eric/Nicole are PERFECT. I don't even know how to feel. I didn't think this show had this in them anymore.

As far as Rafe and Kate I expect the word "forced" to be thrown around a lot, but this has happened so naturally. So far by some miracle from God I feel like Kate is elevating Rafe to her level instead of letting Rafe drag her down. Of course when Rafe is sober I expect that to change, but for this one episode I'm enjoying them together. I'm totally shocked by it.

Harmony233

elci525
Feb 12 2013, 01:43 PM
in a good way or bad way lol

jam6242
Member Avatar

Aww, Nicole wants to see herself the way Eric sees her. I'm eating this up!

elci525
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Feb 12 2013, 01:49 PM
elci525
Feb 12 2013, 01:43 PM
in a good way or bad way lol
GOOD WAY! Surprising, but GOOD!!

cord08

Oh lord. Are EJ and Sami going to run into Rafe and Kate kissing? I hope not. That would ruin the mood.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That last Nicole and Eric scene. DAMN. They are nailing Nicole. She's becoming the Nicole that I used to love and she's becoming my favorite character again. I couldn't even watch her when they were doing the Rafe/Nicole/Daniel bullshit. I can't believe how right they are getting her after that torture they put her through. I'm starting to believe that Lorraine Broderick has actually taken over the writing because this is SO different.

elci525
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 01:50 PM
Oh lord. Are EJ and Sami going to run into Rafe and Kate kissing? I hope not. That would ruin the mood.
Ugh totally - but leave it to them to ruin a very good thing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply